Logitech Shifter not working on Forza Horizon 3 (xBox One)

Discus and support Logitech Shifter not working on Forza Horizon 3 (xBox One) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I want to use my new Logitech G29 Shifter with Forza Horizon on my xBox One but it doesn’t work. It works on Forza Motorsport 6 but not on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Coen Smeets, Apr 22, 2023.

1. Coen Smeets
    Coen Smeets Guest

Hello,

I want to use my new Logitech G29 Shifter with Forza Horizon on my xBox One but it doesn’t work. It works on Forza Motorsport 6 but not on Forza Horizon… I have al the setting set to manual + clutch.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

:)

Coen Smeets, Apr 22, 2023
  2. AndrewXBOX1 Win User

Logitech shifter doesnt work on forza 4

The April xbox update killed the Logitech shifter in forza horizon 4 and forza 7

Others and I reported this to MS recently, but no fix as of yet. - https://forums.forza.net/t/wheels-logitech-g29-shifter-not-detected/599505

My racing sim setup at home uses both those games and was working fine up until the April xbox one update.

Now my racing sim setup is useless to me, I'm stuck playing forza 6 till MS fixes this issue if they ever do
  3. John P_14 Win User

Hi just wondering if anybody knows why my Logitech shifter isn’t working with for a horizon 5 If you do please let me know at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** thank you

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

There could be a number of reasons why your Logitech shifter is not working with Forza Horizon 5. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Make sure the shifter is properly connected to your computer or console and is recognized by the system.

2. Check that the shifter is compatible with Forza Horizon 5. Some shifters may only work with certain racing games or systems.

3. Ensure that the shifter is properly configured in the game's settings. You may need to enable the shifter as a controller option or calibrate it for use in the game.

4. Make sure that you have the latest drivers and firmware for the shifter installed on your system. You can check the Logitech website for updates.

5. Try resetting the shifter or unplugging and replugging it into your system to see if that helps.

If none of these suggestions help, you may want to try reaching out to Logitech support for further assistance. They should be able to provide more specific troubleshooting steps based on your specific shifter model and setup.
  4. Nazir Rana Win User

Hi just wondering if anybody knows why my Logitech shifter isn’t working with for a horizon 5 If you do please let me know at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** thank you

Hi, thanks for the suggestions, however the shifter works perfectly fine with Forza horizon 3.
  5. BlackJackGeary7 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 G920 Problem

OK I will see with Forza Horizon 3 and continue with logitech support too. I will update this post if any interesting news.

For information, Windows Store is already configured with automatic updates and the game has been updated in version 1.0.58.2 the 13th of April. Also the driving shifter was still working fine 2 days after this update.
  6. Gabriel champion Win User

It was working not so long ago , I used to play so much with my shifter but there’s was glitch and disconnection that make me restart my console everytime
Thema:

1. Logitech Shifter not working on Forza Horizon 3 (xBox One) - Similar Threads - Logitech Shifter working

2. Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!: Can Logitech Flight Yoke System and rudder pedals be used with Xbox?! 7bdd7942-6acb-4f38-9e4f-c383957acaf6
  3. My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....: My Logitech 720p stopped working (dunno the actual model but it was bought during 1sr covid quarantine) I tried everything i saw online, (trust me so i need some new advise, the only thing i...
  4. Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...: For a description that's detailed, refer to the question provided. 81417ea2-8e01-44be-9398-b0e2977596ed
  5. logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one: i have a logitech g923 with shifter and it doesnt work on Forza horizon 5 on xbox one. there are no mapping options for the shifter and i cant map the shifter on other buttons either. clutch...
  6. Logitech shifter doesnt work on forza 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech shifter doesnt work on forza 4: I hope someone can help me I have had a logitech shifter on forza 4 for years but my shifter suddenly no longer works but then again on forza 5 and on other games it works fine I have already gone...
  7. Hi just wondering if anybody knows why my Logitech shifter isn’t working with for a horizon...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi just wondering if anybody knows why my Logitech shifter isn’t working with for a horizon...: Hi just wondering if anybody knows why my Logitech shifter isn’t working with for a horizon 5 If you do please let me know at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  8. I have a xbox series s how do I connect my logitech g920 Steering wheel / Pedals/ Shifter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a xbox series s how do I connect my logitech g920 Steering wheel / Pedals/ Shifter...: The wheel works when connected to xbox but does not work when I load grand theft auto up 9c9391e1-5583-44d0-b1f3-2f97009b8ea0
  9. X BOX ONE X SHIFTER LOGITECH G 920 SUPPORT.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X BOX ONE X SHIFTER LOGITECH G 920 SUPPORT.: Which games support shifter I mean gear shifter not the steering wheel of the G 920. I know only about Forz but it is small. 220f65e8-0959-4ea5-afef-b0bef95ff818
  10. Samsung HG40EA790MS: logitech driving force shifter

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: logitech driving force shifter: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: logitech driving force shifter I would bet you can find an extension cable on Amazon just fine. Maybe even a local PC shop. :) cadce9f0-cb38-4569-b1a0-387ca87581de