Logitech shifter doesnt work on forza 4

Discus and support Logitech shifter doesnt work on forza 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I hope someone can help me I have had a logitech shifter on forza 4 for years but my shifter suddenly no longer works but then again on forza 5 and on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by joshua van esch, May 11, 2023.

1. Logitech shifter doesnt work on forza 4

I hope someone can help me I have had a logitech shifter on forza 4 for years but my shifter suddenly no longer works but then again on forza 5 and on other games it works fine I have already gone off every setting of forza 4 but I just dont find it what could be the problem pls someone help me thanks in advance

:)

joshua van esch, May 11, 2023
  2. AndrewXBOX1 Win User

So, you're saying a recent xbox update from MS that broke many users hardware for a handful of (MS only) games is Logitech's problem and they should be able to fix when it was working perfectly fine for years before the April update.

I see!!
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Reporting into logitech is far more likely to solve your problem

Always report it to the hardware manufacturer as they are the ones who can most easily get things moving
  4. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Joshua, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this

Are you experiencing this on Xbox consoles or PC?

Which wheel setup do you have?

May I know if the firmware for your wheel is up to date?

You can check that connecting the device to a PC and using the manufacturer dedicated program for this (if available)

What procedures you tried to fix this besides changing settings inside Forza Horizon 4?
  5. AndrewXBOX1 Win User

Maybe but you should check out the 8 comments in the link I added which shows why the cause of this issue is more on MS side than Logitech.

Also, I did reach out to Logitech, and this is news to them.
  6. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Joshua, give it a try and share your results if needed
Thema:

1. Logitech shifter doesnt work on forza 4 - Similar Threads - Logitech shifter doesnt

2. logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one: i have a logitech g923 with shifter and it doesnt work on Forza horizon 5 on xbox one. there are no mapping options for the shifter and i cant map the shifter on other buttons either. clutch...
  3. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  4. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  5. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  6. Logitech Shifter not working on Forza Horizon 3 (xBox One)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech Shifter not working on Forza Horizon 3 (xBox One): Hello, I want to use my new Logitech G29 Shifter with Forza Horizon on my xBox One but it doesn’t work. It works on Forza Motorsport 6 but not on Forza Horizon… I have al the setting set to...
  7. Hi just wondering if anybody knows why my Logitech shifter isn’t working with for a horizon...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi just wondering if anybody knows why my Logitech shifter isn’t working with for a horizon...: Hi just wondering if anybody knows why my Logitech shifter isn’t working with for a horizon 5 If you do please let me know at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  8. I have a xbox series s how do I connect my logitech g920 Steering wheel / Pedals/ Shifter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a xbox series s how do I connect my logitech g920 Steering wheel / Pedals/ Shifter...: The wheel works when connected to xbox but does not work when I load grand theft auto up 9c9391e1-5583-44d0-b1f3-2f97009b8ea0
  9. X BOX ONE X SHIFTER LOGITECH G 920 SUPPORT.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X BOX ONE X SHIFTER LOGITECH G 920 SUPPORT.: Which games support shifter I mean gear shifter not the steering wheel of the G 920. I know only about Forz but it is small. 220f65e8-0959-4ea5-afef-b0bef95ff818
  10. Samsung HG40EA790MS: logitech driving force shifter

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HG40EA790MS: logitech driving force shifter: Samsung (Televisions) HG40EA790MS: logitech driving force shifter I would bet you can find an extension cable on Amazon just fine. Maybe even a local PC shop. :) cadce9f0-cb38-4569-b1a0-387ca87581de