logitech G930 gaming headset compatible with xbox one

Discus and support logitech G930 gaming headset compatible with xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; does logitec G930 gaming headset work with XBox one? 2877134a-7921-413a-a50c-042e8f689457 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by oX FRUITBAT Xo, Oct 22, 2017.

1. logitech G930 gaming headset compatible with xbox one

does logitec G930 gaming headset work with XBox one?

:)

oX FRUITBAT Xo, Oct 22, 2017
  2. XBOX One

Will a G930 Logitech wireless headset work with my son's XBOX One? We do NOT have

the XBOX hooked up to our computer (we have a laptop). I tried to

download Logitech Gaming Software on the XBOX but it did not allow me to

save to local drive

PreciseTuna15, Oct 22, 2017
  3. Xbox One Logitech G930 Compatibility

I just recently bought the Logitech G930's for pc. I have both Turtle Beach and Tritton headsets and i can confidently say i like my G930's the best for comfort in long gaming sessions.

I have always been an xbox supporter but i hear the G930's work on the PS4 and not the Xbox One. That can be a deal breaker for me so i hope a solution is found.

cool714-8BC1D5E6-3B12-4772-BDB7-AFA031B4F581, Oct 22, 2017
  4. Ackis Win User

Probably another Arctis 7 thread

Steelseries are the ones that decide if it’s compatible
    Not really - you can use standard USB headsets on the PS4 without worrying about compatibility issues https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...tibility/f6b391f9-cc39-4f44-959d-e4a7d6d4a8c3).
    For example, my Logitech G930 which was made well before the inception of the PS4 works without issue on it. In this case, it's something MS is hampering and not the manufacturer.
  5. xBLAKx WARRIOR Win User

Xbox One Logitech G930 Compatibility

Bump. Logitech G930 is the best headset that is fairly priced. Microsoft please help!
  6. darkhaven3 Win User

My boyfriend has that exact headset and I'm honestly surprised it works on the PS4 at all. Given the totally wonky state of Logitech's drivers for the G930 on Windows 8, I would not be very surprised to learn that the G930 is totally unsupported on the Xbox
    One and never will be.
  7. cool714-8BC1D5E6-3B1 Win User

I just recently bought the Logitech G930's for pc. I have both Turtle Beach and Tritton headsets and i can confidently say i like my G930's the best for comfort in long gaming sessions.

I have always been an xbox supporter but i hear the G930's work on the PS4 and not the Xbox One. That can be a deal breaker for me so i hope a solution is found.
  8. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Headset Logitech G930

I am not convinced its MS, all the headset brand product separate headsets for systems when in my view they are all the same product.
Thema:

logitech G930 gaming headset compatible with xbox one

1. logitech G930 gaming headset compatible with xbox one - Similar Threads - logitech G930 gaming

2. logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one: i have a logitech g923 with shifter and it doesnt work on Forza horizon 5 on xbox one. there are no mapping options for the shifter and i cant map the shifter on other buttons either. clutch...
  3. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  4. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  5. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  6. Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld ?: I do have Xbox Series X already will I need to purchase the Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld yes or no ? Yours sincerely Jevgeni 19b3d893-e894-4c26-a750-5aa8e40ea476
  7. does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one: does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one 8651d522-0d08-4052-844b-2c460752a254
  8. Logitech c925e webcam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech c925e webcam: I have a logitech c925e webcam that was recommended to me specificallyfor streaming on xbox but when I plug it in to my series X it recognizes that a webcam has been plugged in but the webcam...
  9. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  10. Headset Logitech G930

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Logitech G930: Hello everyone, I have a question if the Logitech G930 works on the Xbox one I want to buy this headset, but before buying it I would at least want to know if it is compatible and if so how do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset with xbox