Logitech G923 steering wheel won’t show up in Xbox accessories app for copilot with Xbox...

Discus and support Logitech G923 steering wheel won’t show up in Xbox accessories app for copilot with Xbox... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have a friend that has a G923 Logitech wheel and an Xbox adaptive controller. The wheel won’t show up on the Xbox accessories application so he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by connorryan7, Nov 9, 2021.

1. connorryan7
    connorryan7 Guest

Logitech G923 steering wheel won’t show up in Xbox accessories app for copilot with Xbox...

So I have a friend that has a G923 Logitech wheel and an Xbox adaptive controller. The wheel won’t show up on the Xbox accessories application so he can’t use the wheel and the XAC at the same time via copilot. Is there another solution for this or an expected update?

:)

connorryan7, Nov 9, 2021
  2. bradenS1 Win User

Logitech G923 steering wheel won’t show up in Xbox accessories app for copilot with Xbox adaptive controller

Are there any steering wheels that can be connected to the xbox adaptive controller via the 3.5mm jack or usb connections available on the adaptive controller? (just as you would use other plug and play buttons/joysticks, etc)

If so, if the steering wheel comes with pedals, can those be assigned to another button? My son does not have use of his hands very much and is paralyzed so cannot use his legs. He currently plays other games with various buttons, joysticks, etc. with the adaptive controller, but he would like to be able to play driving games as well.

If anyone uses one or can tell me which one works with the adaptive controller (if there is one) I would greatly appreciate it.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Logitech G923 steering wheel won’t show up in Xbox accessories app for copilot with Xbox adaptive controller

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

As the app only works with Xbox devices there is no other solution for this and so far there is no information about future updates.
  4. TenHawkeyeMan Win User

Logitech Steering Wheel Not working after update

Same problem here. When I disconnect the Logitech Steering wheel all is fine withe the controller.

When I connect the wheel it does a normal calibration and than everything blocks.

I got a new set within my warranty because they first believed it was the wheel itself.

But with the new Logitech G923 steering wheel still the same issue.

So it must be the last Microsoft Xbox One update
  5. _Hath_ Win User

Logitech G920 F1 21 bug

The problem is the latest update from Xbox from 27 september 2023.

I have two xbox one s and two different steering wheels from logitech (one G920 and one G923) and after i did the update from xbox both my steering wheels act the same on both my consoles.

If i start any EA race games the steering wheels starts to constant vibrate/shake like crazy and will keep doing it until i turn of the game.

As long its not a EA game it works fine.
  6. Steve Isakson1 Win User

G920 not working

I have the same problem, Logitech G923 wheel
Thema:

1. Logitech G923 steering wheel won’t show up in Xbox accessories app for copilot with Xbox... - Similar Threads - Logitech G923 steering

2. logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one: i have a logitech g923 with shifter and it doesnt work on Forza horizon 5 on xbox one. there are no mapping options for the shifter and i cant map the shifter on other buttons either. clutch...
  3. Do I need a pc for Xbox edition Logitech g923?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need a pc for Xbox edition Logitech g923?: I am look at buying the Xbox edition Logitech g923 wheel and I was wondering if a pc is needed at all in the setup/ button mapping side of things, or if I am able to do that on Xbox itself....
  4. Logitech G923 in Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 in Forza Horizon 3: My Logitech G923 wheel and pedals work fine in Forza Horizon 4 and 5, and in Forza Motorsports 7. But Forza Horizon 3 won't recognize the device. It has selections for a G920 and a G29, but not a...
  5. Logitech G923 not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 not working on Xbox Series X: Logitech G923 works on PC and XBox One OG. But on Xbox Series X. Buttons work on system before going into game. Once a game is started Wheel and Pedals do not work. On some games buttons do not...
  6. Logitech G923 won’t calibrate with Xbox Series XS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 won’t calibrate with Xbox Series XS: Hi, I brought a Logitech G923 in March 2023 and used it 3 times with no issues. Since then I have packed it away back in the box with all the original cords, and when I tried using it again the...
  7. Logitech G923 not working xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 not working xbox series x: I just bought the g923 and out of the box is. Ot working in my xbox series x. You can use it in the menus and in xbox 360 games, ut not working in amy other game such us forza horizon 5. I...
  8. Logitech G923 not recognized by xbox. Works in xbox menu but not in game, help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 not recognized by xbox. Works in xbox menu but not in game, help please: My G923 works in the xbox menu but when I go into accessories it's not recognized. It won't work in game at all 61b7555a-0994-4be3-971d-9236f54b7a11
  9. Logitech G923 FFB TrueForce and Return to Center Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 FFB TrueForce and Return to Center Issues: 2 PCS Windows 10 Latest Build(Now on Windows 11 Pro Build 22621.963) Windows 11 Pro Build 22621.963 Logitech G920 Latest Firmware Logitech G923 (I've tried 2) Firmware: 139.1.49 GHUB Version...
  10. I am just wondering if the Logitech g923

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am just wondering if the Logitech g923: I am just wondering if the Logitech g923 is suppose to be reading as a accessory if so mine isn't reading anything at all a02a7171-fcdf-43d4-b5a3-a28642546add

Users found this page by searching for:

1. g923 dies not show in xbox

2. connect logitec 923 to xbox