Logitech G923 not working xbox series x

Discus and support Logitech G923 not working xbox series x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought the g923 and out of the box is. Ot working in my xbox series x. You can use it in the menus and in xbox 360 games, ut not working in amy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by hschuster77, Apr 28, 2023.

1. hschuster77
    hschuster77 Guest

I just bought the g923 and out of the box is. Ot working in my xbox series x. You can use it in the menus and in xbox 360 games, ut not working in amy other game such us forza horizon 5.

I followed recommended steps mentioned in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-in-xbox/61b7555a-0994-4be3-971d-9236f54b7a11 but still no change.

Thanks for any help in advance,

:)

hschuster77, Apr 28, 2023
  2. hschuster77 Win User

Thank you, i tried this, but it didn't work.

Will see what other suggestions are there.

Thanks,
  3. TheDude a Win User

Logitech G923 not working on Xbox Series X

Thanks SwordofWhedon

While your reply did not fix my problem, your right the wheel is not supported in NFS Unbound.

But your reply made me think about what I was doing to test and I am sure I have resolved the problem. I have edited the main post with my simple solution of don't test through cloud gaming which only supports Game Pads. Install games to SSD and they will work.

Sorry for wasting your time. I am a idiot
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Wheels must be made compatible on a per game basis. Compatible wheels for NFS do not include yours

• Thrustmaster T300RS (PS5, PC)
    • Thrustmaster TX (Xbox, PC)
    • Thrustmaster T150 (PS5, PC)
    • Thrustmaster TMX (Xbox, PC)
    • Logitech G29 (PS5, PC)
    • Logitech G920 (Xbox, PC)
    • Fanatec CSL Elite Racing Wheel (PS5, PC, Xbox)

It is on the Forza 5 list

I suggest you contact EA and ask them to add it to the game
  5. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Hello TheDude how are you?
    My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant. You are right I also suffer from this problem in some games with my Xbox Series X, I recommend you to remap the buttons, I do this in some games but in others it does not work, just like you I am looking for a better solution , because not all games look cool with remapped buttons.
  6. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Let's try to troubleshoot.

Don't worry we will fix this together. Please make sure you can sign in all your profiles. Let's try to restore the console back to factory defaults but we will select keep my games and apps so it won't remove your games and progress.

Please follow the steps here:

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Settings

- Select System

- Select Console info & updates

- Select Reset console

- Select Keep Games and Apps

After this, you will have to sign in again with your email and password. Then please check if there's any changes. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Logitech G923 not working xbox series x - Similar Threads - Logitech G923 working

2. logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one: i have a logitech g923 with shifter and it doesnt work on Forza horizon 5 on xbox one. there are no mapping options for the shifter and i cant map the shifter on other buttons either. clutch...
  3. Do I need a pc for Xbox edition Logitech g923?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need a pc for Xbox edition Logitech g923?: I am look at buying the Xbox edition Logitech g923 wheel and I was wondering if a pc is needed at all in the setup/ button mapping side of things, or if I am able to do that on Xbox itself....
  4. Logitech G923 in Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 in Forza Horizon 3: My Logitech G923 wheel and pedals work fine in Forza Horizon 4 and 5, and in Forza Motorsports 7. But Forza Horizon 3 won't recognize the device. It has selections for a G920 and a G29, but not a...
  5. Logitech G923 not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 not working on Xbox Series X: Logitech G923 works on PC and XBox One OG. But on Xbox Series X. Buttons work on system before going into game. Once a game is started Wheel and Pedals do not work. On some games buttons do not...
  6. Logitech G923 won’t calibrate with Xbox Series XS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 won’t calibrate with Xbox Series XS: Hi, I brought a Logitech G923 in March 2023 and used it 3 times with no issues. Since then I have packed it away back in the box with all the original cords, and when I tried using it again the...
  7. Logitech G923 not recognized by xbox. Works in xbox menu but not in game, help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 not recognized by xbox. Works in xbox menu but not in game, help please: My G923 works in the xbox menu but when I go into accessories it's not recognized. It won't work in game at all 61b7555a-0994-4be3-971d-9236f54b7a11
  8. Logitech G923 FFB TrueForce and Return to Center Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 FFB TrueForce and Return to Center Issues: 2 PCS Windows 10 Latest Build(Now on Windows 11 Pro Build 22621.963) Windows 11 Pro Build 22621.963 Logitech G920 Latest Firmware Logitech G923 (I've tried 2) Firmware: 139.1.49 GHUB Version...
  9. Will the logitech g923 Xbox edition work with xcloud?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the logitech g923 Xbox edition work with xcloud?: The title explains it I just want to know before buying. 4875f199-8728-4cdf-9bc7-a2e3c6448cfe
  10. Forza Horizon does not work together with Logitech Wheel G923 - althought said in specification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon does not work together with Logitech Wheel G923 - althought said in specification: Forza Horizon does not work together with Logitech Wheel G923 - althought said in specification How to make that wheel availlable? Will there be an update to make these wheel settings available...