Logitech G923 not recognized by xbox. Works in xbox menu but not in game, help please

Discus and support Logitech G923 not recognized by xbox. Works in xbox menu but not in game, help please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My G923 works in the xbox menu but when I go into accessories it's not recognized. It won't work in game at all 61b7555a-0994-4be3-971d-9236f54b7a11 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KruRoiSoi, Jan 8, 2023.

1. KruRoiSoi
    KruRoiSoi Guest

Logitech G923 not recognized by xbox. Works in xbox menu but not in game, help please

My G923 works in the xbox menu but when I go into accessories it's not recognized. It won't work in game at all

:)

KruRoiSoi, Jan 8, 2023
  2. Steve Isakson1 Win User

G920 not working

I have the same problem, Logitech G923 wheel
  3. Will P_099 Win User

Forza 5 saying "Sign in required" Then crashing

I have the logitech g923. But when I unplug the wheel it still gets the same problem.
  4. DanielLightfoot2 Win User

Logitech G923 FFB TrueForce and Return to Center Issues

Update From Logitech:

The post Logitech G923 FFB and TrueForce Issues has a new comment.

Mohammed Zain

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for reaching out. We regret the unpleasant experience with the G920/G923. We'd want to inform you that the above issue started after the latest Xbox update and is affecting all the Xbox compatible wheels. We have reported this to the Microsoft. You may also feel free to reach out to team and report this on the Microsoft forums.

Let us know if there is anything else in the future we can do to assist.

Regards,
    Zain
    Logi G Support

View the comment
  5. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Xbox not recognising G923

6. Julian Losada Win User

G920 not working

Hello!

So last wednesday i used my xbox one to play F1 2022 with my logitech g920 with no issues (10/19/2022). After an update that i had on thurdsday (10/20/2022) when i open my games F1 2022 F1 2021, if i have my logitech connected, the games takes forever to load (this didnt happen before the update), the logitech controller does work (even with really slow loading time) on the game menu and parts of the actual game interaction, but when it comes to racing then it stops working (seems like there is a really long delay recognizing interactions, like if i press any button on the logitech controller takes like 1 minute to recognize it).

All these problems disappear if i disconnect the logitech controller, everything goes back to normal, again this was working well last 10/19 before xbox update.

I tried, factory reset for xbox, reinstalling the games, clearing caches updating logitech firmware, and as i saw in EA forums there are a lot of users with the same issue so i discarded that it my logitech (but i tested it anyways on a computer and works with no problems)

Can i have some assistance for this? is it possible to rollback my xbox to before that update?
Thema:

1. Logitech G923 not recognized by xbox. Works in xbox menu but not in game, help please - Similar Threads - Logitech G923 recognized

2. logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one: i have a logitech g923 with shifter and it doesnt work on Forza horizon 5 on xbox one. there are no mapping options for the shifter and i cant map the shifter on other buttons either. clutch...
  3. Do I need a pc for Xbox edition Logitech g923?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need a pc for Xbox edition Logitech g923?: I am look at buying the Xbox edition Logitech g923 wheel and I was wondering if a pc is needed at all in the setup/ button mapping side of things, or if I am able to do that on Xbox itself....
  4. Logitech G923 in Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 in Forza Horizon 3: My Logitech G923 wheel and pedals work fine in Forza Horizon 4 and 5, and in Forza Motorsports 7. But Forza Horizon 3 won't recognize the device. It has selections for a G920 and a G29, but not a...
  5. Logitech G923 not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 not working on Xbox Series X: Logitech G923 works on PC and XBox One OG. But on Xbox Series X. Buttons work on system before going into game. Once a game is started Wheel and Pedals do not work. On some games buttons do not...
  6. Logitech G923 won’t calibrate with Xbox Series XS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 won’t calibrate with Xbox Series XS: Hi, I brought a Logitech G923 in March 2023 and used it 3 times with no issues. Since then I have packed it away back in the box with all the original cords, and when I tried using it again the...
  7. Logitech G923 not working xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 not working xbox series x: I just bought the g923 and out of the box is. Ot working in my xbox series x. You can use it in the menus and in xbox 360 games, ut not working in amy other game such us forza horizon 5. I...
  8. Logitech G923 FFB TrueForce and Return to Center Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 FFB TrueForce and Return to Center Issues: 2 PCS Windows 10 Latest Build(Now on Windows 11 Pro Build 22621.963) Windows 11 Pro Build 22621.963 Logitech G920 Latest Firmware Logitech G923 (I've tried 2) Firmware: 139.1.49 GHUB Version...
  9. I am just wondering if the Logitech g923

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am just wondering if the Logitech g923: I am just wondering if the Logitech g923 is suppose to be reading as a accessory if so mine isn't reading anything at all a02a7171-fcdf-43d4-b5a3-a28642546add
  10. Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5: So i recently bought a new wheel setup, and when connecting it to my xbox both before and after game startup on Forza Horizon 5, the game starts to bug and lag horribly (the audio starts cutting...