Logitech G923 FFB TrueForce and Return to Center Issues

Discus and support Logitech G923 FFB TrueForce and Return to Center Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 2 PCS Windows 10 Latest Build(Now on Windows 11 Pro Build 22621.963) Windows 11 Pro Build 22621.963 Logitech G920 Latest Firmware Logitech G923 (I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanielLightfoot2, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Logitech G923 FFB TrueForce and Return to Center Issues

2 PCS

Windows 10 Latest Build(Now on Windows 11 Pro Build 22621.963)
    Windows 11 Pro Build 22621.963

Logitech G920 Latest Firmware
    Logitech G923 (I've tried 2) Firmware: 139.1.49
    GHUB Version 2022.12.348746

This issue isn't limited to Xbox a specific wheel or game. My brother and I have had issues with this for the last 2 or 3 weeks and it is the most annoying bug. I have formatted 2 computers several times. Fresh Install, Local PC User(Offline Account) and Microsoft User(Online Account). I have restored my PC from backups from Months ago - once Windows is able to update - stops working. I have used my Steam Account and my brothers steam account on both PCs. I have tried iRacing on both PCs and Assetto Corsa. In just Windows you turn the wheel to the left and it returns to the center. Launch Game - the second the game launches and you are in car - wheel stops working and feels like a floppy noddle. You turn the wheel left - it stays there. This is not the normal functionality that I'm used to. Same issue in both games - Return to Center and ForceFeedback works right up until the game actually loads. This has to be a Microsoft Issue not playing nice with devices. I'm banging my head on my desk trying to figure this out. About ready to toss it all to the wind.

Please respond Microsoft, you are my only hope.

:)

DanielLightfoot2, Dec 27, 2022
  2. DanielLightfoot2 Win User

Updated to DEV channel insider preview
    - problem still exists. Seems like a resolution to this is no where in the works?
  3. DanielLightfoot2 Win User

Update From Logitech:

The post Logitech G923 FFB and TrueForce Issues has a new comment.

Mohammed Zain

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for reaching out. We regret the unpleasant experience with the G920/G923. We'd want to inform you that the above issue started after the latest Xbox update and is affecting all the Xbox compatible wheels. We have reported this to the Microsoft. You may also feel free to reach out to team and report this on the Microsoft forums.

Let us know if there is anything else in the future we can do to assist.

Regards,
    Zain
    Logi G Support

View the comment
  4. Dieveem Galindo Win User

Logitech Steering Wheel Not working after update

I have the Xbox series X and the new Logitech Pro Wheel, I got the insider hub and joined the omega ring got the update and downloaded it, but it still doesn’t work. No FFB or TrueForce when I’m racing on ACC. At this point I’m ready to look into getting a PC.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Volante G923 no lo reconoce mi Xbox series X

Buenos dias,

Mi nombre es Soy un asesor independiente, miembro de la comunidad Xbox y estaré encantado de ayudarle hoy.

Hola, por mis búsquedas en la web del fabricante hay dos modelos de este volante:

G923

TRUEFORCE Sim Racing Wheel para Xbox One y PC

M/N:W-U0007

más

G923

TRUEFORCE Sim Racing Wheel para PS4 y PC

M/N:W-U0006

más

Intenta comprobar si la tuya es la versión de Xbox/PC y consulta la recomendación de Logitech en su página web.

"Los usuarios de los productos logitech, especialmente los volantes G920 y G29, necesitan instalar el software logitech desde el sitio web del fabricante. Es una medida importante, porque si no lo instalas, habrá un conflicto en la identificación del fabricante y del producto (VIDPID), lo que comprometerá la funcionalidad en el juego tanto para FFB como para los botones y otros controles".

Saludos,

6. Steve Isakson1 Win User

G920 not working

I have the same problem, Logitech G923 wheel
Thema:

1. Logitech G923 FFB TrueForce and Return to Center Issues - Similar Threads - Logitech G923 FFB

2. logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one: i have a logitech g923 with shifter and it doesnt work on Forza horizon 5 on xbox one. there are no mapping options for the shifter and i cant map the shifter on other buttons either. clutch...
  3. Do I need a pc for Xbox edition Logitech g923?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need a pc for Xbox edition Logitech g923?: I am look at buying the Xbox edition Logitech g923 wheel and I was wondering if a pc is needed at all in the setup/ button mapping side of things, or if I am able to do that on Xbox itself....
  4. Logitech G923 in Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 in Forza Horizon 3: My Logitech G923 wheel and pedals work fine in Forza Horizon 4 and 5, and in Forza Motorsports 7. But Forza Horizon 3 won't recognize the device. It has selections for a G920 and a G29, but not a...
  5. Logitech G923 not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 not working on Xbox Series X: Logitech G923 works on PC and XBox One OG. But on Xbox Series X. Buttons work on system before going into game. Once a game is started Wheel and Pedals do not work. On some games buttons do not...
  6. Logitech G923 won’t calibrate with Xbox Series XS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 won’t calibrate with Xbox Series XS: Hi, I brought a Logitech G923 in March 2023 and used it 3 times with no issues. Since then I have packed it away back in the box with all the original cords, and when I tried using it again the...
  7. Logitech G923 not working xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 not working xbox series x: I just bought the g923 and out of the box is. Ot working in my xbox series x. You can use it in the menus and in xbox 360 games, ut not working in amy other game such us forza horizon 5. I...
  8. Logitech G923 not recognized by xbox. Works in xbox menu but not in game, help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 not recognized by xbox. Works in xbox menu but not in game, help please: My G923 works in the xbox menu but when I go into accessories it's not recognized. It won't work in game at all 61b7555a-0994-4be3-971d-9236f54b7a11
  9. I am just wondering if the Logitech g923

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am just wondering if the Logitech g923: I am just wondering if the Logitech g923 is suppose to be reading as a accessory if so mine isn't reading anything at all a02a7171-fcdf-43d4-b5a3-a28642546add
  10. Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5: So i recently bought a new wheel setup, and when connecting it to my xbox both before and after game startup on Forza Horizon 5, the game starts to bug and lag horribly (the audio starts cutting...