Logitech G923 broke games on Xbox One S

Discus and support Logitech G923 broke games on Xbox One S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a new g923 after my g920(thats works well) when i plugged in the g923 and start f1 2021 it start lagging and wont load into the game, when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by András Zsiga, Oct 10, 2022.

1. Logitech G923 broke games on Xbox One S

I bought a new g923 after my g920(thats works well) when i plugged in the g923 and start f1 2021 it start lagging and wont load into the game, when unplug the g923 game start run and load into the main menu

In the forza horizon 5 the game start lagging but its load in got input lag and the game was horrible to play. When start snowrunner, forzamotorsport 6 or wrc8 its work fine no lags no input lag nothing just like when im play with g920.

Its 2 day between the wheel swap and i dont know whats happening with my games.

Anyone got the same issue or anything looks like the same?

:)

András Zsiga, Oct 10, 2022
  2. Scrunty Nut Win User

Update: I've just seen in settings that the last system update was 1:49pm today. The 'What's New' section doesn't list anything around USBs or peripherals, however.
  3. x7Amish7x Win User

So it’s safe to say that this is an external problem and not just me 😂 thank god
  4. Ismael27kaos Win User

I have the same problem with f1 2021.
  5. NOI53Y Win User

This is really weird. Something has changed and I have no idea what. I only get time to play from a Friday afternoon so I haven't used my XBox and G923 since last weekend. Last weekend everything worked perfectly. I fire up Forza 5 today and the audio and game play is glitchy and lagging to the point of unusable. However I have F1 2020 and that is working fine.

Was there an update of some sort that is causing this?
  6. Tyler MacLennan Win User

100% can confirm this works! I followed the steps exactly as stated above and my G923 works perfectly fine on F1 22. I have yet to try it on FH5, but this has me really hopeful! For what it's worth, I had to go into my settings --> systems --> updates
Thema:

1. Logitech G923 broke games on Xbox One S - Similar Threads - Logitech G923 broke

2. logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one: i have a logitech g923 with shifter and it doesnt work on Forza horizon 5 on xbox one. there are no mapping options for the shifter and i cant map the shifter on other buttons either. clutch...
  3. Do I need a pc for Xbox edition Logitech g923?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need a pc for Xbox edition Logitech g923?: I am look at buying the Xbox edition Logitech g923 wheel and I was wondering if a pc is needed at all in the setup/ button mapping side of things, or if I am able to do that on Xbox itself....
  4. Logitech G923 in Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 in Forza Horizon 3: My Logitech G923 wheel and pedals work fine in Forza Horizon 4 and 5, and in Forza Motorsports 7. But Forza Horizon 3 won't recognize the device. It has selections for a G920 and a G29, but not a...
  5. Logitech G923 not working on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 not working on Xbox Series X: Logitech G923 works on PC and XBox One OG. But on Xbox Series X. Buttons work on system before going into game. Once a game is started Wheel and Pedals do not work. On some games buttons do not...
  6. Logitech G923 won’t calibrate with Xbox Series XS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 won’t calibrate with Xbox Series XS: Hi, I brought a Logitech G923 in March 2023 and used it 3 times with no issues. Since then I have packed it away back in the box with all the original cords, and when I tried using it again the...
  7. Logitech G923 not working xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 not working xbox series x: I just bought the g923 and out of the box is. Ot working in my xbox series x. You can use it in the menus and in xbox 360 games, ut not working in amy other game such us forza horizon 5. I...
  8. Logitech G923 not recognized by xbox. Works in xbox menu but not in game, help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 not recognized by xbox. Works in xbox menu but not in game, help please: My G923 works in the xbox menu but when I go into accessories it's not recognized. It won't work in game at all 61b7555a-0994-4be3-971d-9236f54b7a11
  9. Logitech G923 FFB TrueForce and Return to Center Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G923 FFB TrueForce and Return to Center Issues: 2 PCS Windows 10 Latest Build(Now on Windows 11 Pro Build 22621.963) Windows 11 Pro Build 22621.963 Logitech G920 Latest Firmware Logitech G923 (I've tried 2) Firmware: 139.1.49 GHUB Version...
  10. I am just wondering if the Logitech g923

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am just wondering if the Logitech g923: I am just wondering if the Logitech g923 is suppose to be reading as a accessory if so mine isn't reading anything at all a02a7171-fcdf-43d4-b5a3-a28642546add