Logitech G920 won’t work on Xboxes

Discus and support Logitech G920 won’t work on Xboxes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have a new Logitech G920 whee and pedals. Plugged it in to X Series and it will do everything but allow the A, B X and Y buttons to work. It doesn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 2PharGone, Dec 4, 2022.

1. 2PharGone
    2PharGone Guest

Have a new Logitech G920 whee and pedals. Plugged it in to X Series and it will do everything but allow the A, B X and Y buttons to work. It doesn’t recognize it as a controller. It does the calibration and it can be used to load games, but once you reach the push A button you can’t go any further.

Plugged it in to our Xbox 1 and the exact same thing happens. It will calibrate and everything but once again when we go to the controller menu it is not recognized as a controller.

I plugged it into a PC and went to the Logitech site and installed the latest firmware. No change.

I calibrated it in windows using both the Logitech and Windows calibration. The A B X Y buttons do work in the windows calibration, so it is not an issue with the mechanical nor would it seem with Logitech software as it works perfectly on pcs both a laptop with windows 10 and a desktop with windows 11.

What do we need to do to get X box X series or X box one to recognize it as a controller?

:)

2PharGone, Dec 4, 2022
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Logitech G920 not working

Hi Diamond6925,

Greetings!

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are experiencing issues with your Logitech G920 not working on your PC when playing Xbox Cloud. I'm here to help you with this concern.

Firstly, I would like to ask a few questions to better understand the issue. Are you able to use the Logitech G920 on your PC for other games or applications? Have you tried using a different controller on Xbox Cloud to see if the issue persists?

Assuming that the issue is only with Xbox Cloud, here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try:

1. Ensure that your Logitech G920 is properly connected to your PC. Check the USB cable and make sure it is securely plugged in.

2. Check if the Logitech G920 is recognized by your PC. You can do this by going to the Device Manager on your PC. Look for the Logitech G920 under the "Human Interface Devices" section. If it is not listed, try unplugging and plugging it back in.

3. Make sure that your Logitech G920 is set as the default controller on your PC. You can do this by going to the "Devices and Printers" section in the Control Panel. Right-click on the Logitech G920 and select "Set as Default Device".

4. Check if there are any updates available for your Logitech G920. You can do this by going to the Logitech website and downloading the latest drivers and firmware for your device.

5. If the issue persists, try using a different controller on Xbox Cloud to see if the issue is with the Logitech G920 or with Xbox Cloud itself.

6. Lastly, you can try to test your Logitech G920 to another device to see if its working. This is for us to be able to isolate the issue if its on the Logitech or not.

Learn more: Troubleshooting G920 for power/connection Issues - Xbox – Logitech Support + Download

Cheers,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this 2PHARGONE

I can suggest you some things just to cover everything from your side but if the issue persist you need to reach Logitech support

A. Double check if the wheel has a physical switch and move it to the Xbox mode

B. Power cycle the Xbox:
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

C. Connect the wheel in a different USB port

D. Do a factory reset for your console but keeping games and apps
    Go to Settings > System > Console info > reset and then select keep my games and apps
    **Make sure to know the email and password for all your accounts
  4. 2PharGone Win User

[​IMG]
    This is under the update page.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thema:

1. Logitech G920 won’t work on Xboxes - Similar Threads - Logitech G920 won’t

2. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  3. The LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 don't work??

in XBoX on Consoles
    The LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 don't work??: I have the Xbox One S and I am trying to play F1 23 but when I want to assign commands to the LSB and RSB buttons they are not detected, can you please help me. I already updated the firmware and...
  4. Roblox crashes when Logitech G920 is plugged in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox crashes when Logitech G920 is plugged in.: As you may now, Roblox is a very low demanding game, so therefore I do not believe this is a crash based off of bad pc (i use 32 gigs ram, 3060ti, i5 something). But anyways, lets get to the...
  5. Logitech G920 working on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech G920 working on xbox: I've been on the market for a gaming steering wheel that I could use on my Xbox one s and I came across the Logitech G920 and I was wondering if it would work on my Xbox....
  6. Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.: hi all, So I have started to try and use my boyfriends G920 wheel. However it has NO force feedback at all. The wheel is completely loose. I have tried many solutions such as Restarting,...
  7. Cannot drive vehicles in XBOX GTA5 with Logitech G920

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot drive vehicles in XBOX GTA5 with Logitech G920: Hi Everyone, How can I drive a vehicle in Xbox GTA 5 with a Logitech G920? Thanks 542fe3a9-ab1d-4087-a24c-1a1823e26620
  8. I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The...: I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The wheel is 2 years old and all the other Forza games work fine with the wheel. Can anyone help me with this?...
  9. Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one: Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one, Any solution to fix this issue 110b7e46-e810-404d-939d-64a4af97049a
  10. Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one: Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one, Any solution to fix this issue 4f7b4448-fc0c-453a-9bb2-6b343da8520c