logitech G920 steering not working on xbox one s at the new Game WRC Generation

Discus and support logitech G920 steering not working on xbox one s at the new Game WRC Generation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello... logitech G920 steering not working on xbox one s at the new Game WRC Generation. I can't select it in game setup either. Only the controller... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Beier, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Daniel Beier
    Daniel Beier Guest

Hello...

logitech G920 steering not working on xbox one s at the new Game WRC Generation. I can't select it in game setup either. Only the controller can be selected. Anyone an Idea? Thanks... Daniel

:)

Daniel Beier, Nov 5, 2022
  2. CharLos LeSainz Win User

so, what are we supposed to do? i bought Wrc generations and i can't play it, what am I supposed to do?
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Daniel, I'm sorry for this situation, unfortunately after the last update the steering wheel is really conflicting with the console system.

An Insider Omega level update is already being tested and will soon be released to the public.

But if you want, you can be reporting this too.

I advise you to report it directly to the team

Click the "Report Outage" button

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status

if you want other methods to report, follow the official link below

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Daniel Beier Win User

Hi, thanks for the quick response. I reported it to Xbox Support. Let's see what will happen. Greetings from Saxony in Germany... Have a nice weekend. Greetings Daniel
  5. TimoSironen Win User

XBox One - WRC Generation Logitech 920 wheel turns left-right on its own

I have issue on WRC generations after last patch. Having Xbox one, g920 wheel and issue so far on WRC generations. Example dirt rally worked fine.
  6. BruceMohler Win User

How do I get Forza Horizon 5 (Microsoft Store) installed on a Windows 10 desktop to recognize a Logitech G920 steering wheel controller?

Oh, and the Logitech G920 steering wheel and pedals work just fine with Need for Speed Payback (Steam). Just not FH5.
Thema:

1. logitech G920 steering not working on xbox one s at the new Game WRC Generation - Similar Threads - logitech G920 steering

2. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  3. The LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 don't work??

in XBoX on Consoles
    The LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 don't work??: I have the Xbox One S and I am trying to play F1 23 but when I want to assign commands to the LSB and RSB buttons they are not detected, can you please help me. I already updated the firmware and...
  4. Roblox crashes when Logitech G920 is plugged in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox crashes when Logitech G920 is plugged in.: As you may now, Roblox is a very low demanding game, so therefore I do not believe this is a crash based off of bad pc (i use 32 gigs ram, 3060ti, i5 something). But anyways, lets get to the...
  5. Logitech G920 working on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech G920 working on xbox: I've been on the market for a gaming steering wheel that I could use on my Xbox one s and I came across the Logitech G920 and I was wondering if it would work on my Xbox....
  6. Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.: hi all, So I have started to try and use my boyfriends G920 wheel. However it has NO force feedback at all. The wheel is completely loose. I have tried many solutions such as Restarting,...
  7. Cannot drive vehicles in XBOX GTA5 with Logitech G920

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot drive vehicles in XBOX GTA5 with Logitech G920: Hi Everyone, How can I drive a vehicle in Xbox GTA 5 with a Logitech G920? Thanks 542fe3a9-ab1d-4087-a24c-1a1823e26620
  8. I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The...: I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The wheel is 2 years old and all the other Forza games work fine with the wheel. Can anyone help me with this?...
  9. Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one: Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one, Any solution to fix this issue 4f7b4448-fc0c-453a-9bb2-6b343da8520c
  10. Is there a fix for the Logitech G920 Steering Wheel continuing to vibrate / jackhammer when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a fix for the Logitech G920 Steering Wheel continuing to vibrate / jackhammer when...: My logitech wheel vibrates uncontrollably when using F1 2021. I have had the wheel and the game for some time now but the problem has occurred only in the last couple of weeks. Is it because of a...