Logitech G920 SIM Racing Wheel

Discus and support Logitech G920 SIM Racing Wheel in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Recently I bought a SIM racing wheel for my Xbox One S, the Logitech G920. During the first month of use I faced no problems at all playing WRC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A M9, Nov 6, 2022.

1. A M9
    A M9 Guest

Hello,

Recently I bought a SIM racing wheel for my Xbox One S, the Logitech G920. During the first month of use I faced no problems at all playing WRC 10, F1 2022, and Forza Horizon 4 and it was running perfectly, but after the first month I have been starting to face many problems. Firstly, once I connect the racing wheel to my Xbox and I try to open a game, the game can't load. The only game that is working with the wheel is the WRC 5 Demo. It can't work with games like WRC 10, F1 2022, and Forza Horizon 4. After a few days my Logitech wheel couldn’t connect to my Xbox. More specifically once I plug in the wheel to my Xbox only the buttons and the pedals of the wheel work. The wheel itself is not working (doesn’t go round) and the white light is blinking. Any advises? Thank you.

:)

A M9, Nov 6, 2022
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One - Logitech G920 - Customize setting

3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this A.

This could be related with the latest Xbox OS update, it is causing some issues with Wheels.
    The Xbox team is already aware of the problem an it's going to be fixed on the new update that's going to arrive

But there is a workaround shared by the Forza team, if you don't want to wait you can try it:
    "Wheels - Performance - Players may experience gameplay and sound issues when wheels are connected. (Date Updated: 11.01.22)
    Workaround: The Xbox Insider preview has a fix for this issue.
    Please see this link for more information on the fix:
    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/10/29/xbox-ins...
    Please see this link for more information on how to join the insider program:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro... "

Source: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...
  4. Nursemorph Win User

There was an issue with the Xbox firmware Update in mid-October...as far as I am aware, it caused issues with XB1 and SX/S consoles. From what I understand, there may have been an update in the last couple of days to address this so check your console to see if there is one.

If there is no update, then it may be coming...an alternative would be to enroll in Insider's and get their latest Omega Update
  5. WattyNuela Win User

What steering wheels are compatible with series X

Hello Matthew, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

There are plenty of wheels compatible with Xbox consoles. You can notice one by searching for the "designed for Xbox" logo available in the box or wheel description.

If you're planning to get one I recommend Logitech wheels. G920 or G923 are the most popular model and a lot of games are compatible with these models.

Each game has their own list of compatible wheels, but researching about compatible wheels for Bus Sim 21, the Logitech G920 wheel is officially compatible with it.
    https://www.bussimulator.com/en/news.php?news=11
  6. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Logitech MOMO racing wheel

If i am not mistaken that wheel is for PC and not Xbox. The only compatible wheel from Logitech is the G920.
Thema:

1. Logitech G920 SIM Racing Wheel - Similar Threads - Logitech G920 SIM

2. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  3. The LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 don't work??

in XBoX on Consoles
    The LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 don't work??: I have the Xbox One S and I am trying to play F1 23 but when I want to assign commands to the LSB and RSB buttons they are not detected, can you please help me. I already updated the firmware and...
  4. Roblox crashes when Logitech G920 is plugged in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox crashes when Logitech G920 is plugged in.: As you may now, Roblox is a very low demanding game, so therefore I do not believe this is a crash based off of bad pc (i use 32 gigs ram, 3060ti, i5 something). But anyways, lets get to the...
  5. Logitech G920 working on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech G920 working on xbox: I've been on the market for a gaming steering wheel that I could use on my Xbox one s and I came across the Logitech G920 and I was wondering if it would work on my Xbox....
  6. Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.: hi all, So I have started to try and use my boyfriends G920 wheel. However it has NO force feedback at all. The wheel is completely loose. I have tried many solutions such as Restarting,...
  7. Cannot drive vehicles in XBOX GTA5 with Logitech G920

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot drive vehicles in XBOX GTA5 with Logitech G920: Hi Everyone, How can I drive a vehicle in Xbox GTA 5 with a Logitech G920? Thanks 542fe3a9-ab1d-4087-a24c-1a1823e26620
  8. I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The...: I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The wheel is 2 years old and all the other Forza games work fine with the wheel. Can anyone help me with this?...
  9. Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one: Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one, Any solution to fix this issue 110b7e46-e810-404d-939d-64a4af97049a
  10. Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one: Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one, Any solution to fix this issue 4f7b4448-fc0c-453a-9bb2-6b343da8520c