Logitech g920 not working on xbox

Discus and support Logitech g920 not working on xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My logitech g920 wheel has always worked perfectly until today when I plugged it into my xbox, launched F1 and noticed my force feedback wasn't working... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nives Bozic, Jan 22, 2023.

1. Nives Bozic
    Nives Bozic Guest

My logitech g920 wheel has always worked perfectly until today when I plugged it into my xbox, launched F1 and noticed my force feedback wasn't working properly, felt like i was driving on ice but it works perfectly on pc

:)

Nives Bozic, Jan 22, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Logitech G920 not working

Hi Diamond6925,

Greetings!

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are experiencing issues with your Logitech G920 not working on your PC when playing Xbox Cloud. I'm here to help you with this concern.

Firstly, I would like to ask a few questions to better understand the issue. Are you able to use the Logitech G920 on your PC for other games or applications? Have you tried using a different controller on Xbox Cloud to see if the issue persists?

Assuming that the issue is only with Xbox Cloud, here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try:

1. Ensure that your Logitech G920 is properly connected to your PC. Check the USB cable and make sure it is securely plugged in.

2. Check if the Logitech G920 is recognized by your PC. You can do this by going to the Device Manager on your PC. Look for the Logitech G920 under the "Human Interface Devices" section. If it is not listed, try unplugging and plugging it back in.

3. Make sure that your Logitech G920 is set as the default controller on your PC. You can do this by going to the "Devices and Printers" section in the Control Panel. Right-click on the Logitech G920 and select "Set as Default Device".

4. Check if there are any updates available for your Logitech G920. You can do this by going to the Logitech website and downloading the latest drivers and firmware for your device.

5. If the issue persists, try using a different controller on Xbox Cloud to see if the issue is with the Logitech G920 or with Xbox Cloud itself.

6. Lastly, you can try to test your Logitech G920 to another device to see if its working. This is for us to be able to isolate the issue if its on the Logitech or not.

Learn more: Troubleshooting G920 for power/connection Issues - Xbox – Logitech Support + Download

Cheers,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. gazzmc Win User

G920 not working

Same issue. Logitech g920 on Xbox one
  4. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Logitech G920 on xbox series x

Would you please try connecting the Logitech G920 to another device, if the issue still persists it must be a hardware issue in the Logitech G920. However, if it's working with other devices, I recommend performing a reset to your console Xbox Support.
  5. JakeEdwards2K Win User

Xbox series x

Hey, can anyone tell me if the Logitech G920 will work on the new X series?

Cheers
  6. JoGNr3 Win User

Logitech G920 steering wheel for Windows 10 PC?

Hi I have Logitech G920 but is not working if I stream forza 6 from my Xbox one to PC. Please help us so it works, pleas!
Thema:

1. Logitech g920 not working on xbox - Similar Threads - Logitech g920 working

2. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  3. The LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 don't work??

in XBoX on Consoles
    The LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 don't work??: I have the Xbox One S and I am trying to play F1 23 but when I want to assign commands to the LSB and RSB buttons they are not detected, can you please help me. I already updated the firmware and...
  4. Logitech G920 working on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech G920 working on xbox: I've been on the market for a gaming steering wheel that I could use on my Xbox one s and I came across the Logitech G920 and I was wondering if it would work on my Xbox....
  5. Logitech G920 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech G920 not working: I have had my logitech g920 for just over a year haven't used it in around 6 months and now I'm trying to use it again and it works perfectly fine in the menus of my Xbox I can lauch the games and...
  6. I have a logitech g920 but it seems to not work with my xbox series s ! Can someone please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a logitech g920 but it seems to not work with my xbox series s ! Can someone please...: I bought yesterday the xbox series s thinking that my logitech g920 will work just fine with it , but it doesnt . Is the logitech g920 compatible only with xbox one and pc ? Some help would be...
  7. Why doesn’t my Logitech g920 not work on forza horizion 3 on the series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my Logitech g920 not work on forza horizion 3 on the series X?: I recently bought a Xbox series X and my Logitech g920 won’t work on forza horizon 3 on my Xbox series X but when I play on my Xbox 1s it works completely fine. The weird thing is it works on the...
  8. Logitech G920 steering weehl doesn't work with Need for Speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech G920 steering weehl doesn't work with Need for Speed: hi folks, 1. I bought a new XBOX S yesterday (12.09.2022), installed properly all updates and try to use the steering weehl I got from a friend of mine. 2. the Logitech G920 is properly...
  9. Logitech G920 won’t work on Xboxes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 won’t work on Xboxes: Have a new Logitech G920 whee and pedals. Plugged it in to X Series and it will do everything but allow the A, B X and Y buttons to work. It doesn’t recognize it as a controller. It does the...
  10. After xbox one update my logitech g920 makes games laggy and it doesnt work when it comes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After xbox one update my logitech g920 makes games laggy and it doesnt work when it comes...: Hello! So last wednesday i used my xbox one to play F1 2022 with my logitech g920 with no issues (10/19/2022). After an update that i had on thurdsday (10/20/2022) when i open my games F1 2022 F1...