Logitech G920 connectivity issues

Discus and support Logitech G920 connectivity issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been using my Logitech G920 for the last four years with no faults. The device has run perfectly on my Xbox One X until now. I was using it fine... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by James_C82, Apr 7, 2022.

1. James_C82
    James_C82 Guest

I have been using my Logitech G920 for the last four years with no faults. The device has run perfectly on my Xbox One X until now. I was using it fine this morning then came back to find that only the Xbox button, the steering wheel itself and the pedals are working. The buttons, paddle shifters and D-pad are unresponsive and I have done nothing with the wheel in the last few hours that I have not used it. I have tried restarting my Xbox and disconnecting / reconnecting the wheel via the USB port but this does nothing to fix the issue. Please help!

:)

James_C82, Apr 7, 2022
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Logitech G920 not working

Hi Diamond6925,

Greetings!

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are experiencing issues with your Logitech G920 not working on your PC when playing Xbox Cloud. I'm here to help you with this concern.

Firstly, I would like to ask a few questions to better understand the issue. Are you able to use the Logitech G920 on your PC for other games or applications? Have you tried using a different controller on Xbox Cloud to see if the issue persists?

Assuming that the issue is only with Xbox Cloud, here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try:

1. Ensure that your Logitech G920 is properly connected to your PC. Check the USB cable and make sure it is securely plugged in.

2. Check if the Logitech G920 is recognized by your PC. You can do this by going to the Device Manager on your PC. Look for the Logitech G920 under the "Human Interface Devices" section. If it is not listed, try unplugging and plugging it back in.

3. Make sure that your Logitech G920 is set as the default controller on your PC. You can do this by going to the "Devices and Printers" section in the Control Panel. Right-click on the Logitech G920 and select "Set as Default Device".

4. Check if there are any updates available for your Logitech G920. You can do this by going to the Logitech website and downloading the latest drivers and firmware for your device.

5. If the issue persists, try using a different controller on Xbox Cloud to see if the issue is with the Logitech G920 or with Xbox Cloud itself.

6. Lastly, you can try to test your Logitech G920 to another device to see if its working. This is for us to be able to isolate the issue if its on the Logitech or not.

Learn more: Troubleshooting G920 for power/connection Issues - Xbox – Logitech Support + Download

Cheers,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

Logitech G920 on xbox series x

Would you please try connecting the Logitech G920 to another device, if the issue still persists it must be a hardware issue in the Logitech G920. However, if it's working with other devices, I recommend performing a reset to your console Xbox Support.
  4. gazzmc Win User

G920 not working

Same issue. Logitech g920 on Xbox one
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello James_C82, In addition to these procedures, you've tried to reset your console by keeping games and Apps to see if it's back to normal if you haven't tried to follow the procedure below.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > system > console > system

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note - You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  6. JamesTheGamer46 Win User

Hi, thanks for the tip.

After trying this I still get the same issue so this clearly hasn’t worked. If anyone has any other potential solutions, please let me know!

(I am the same person who asked the question, just a different account 😂)
Thema:

1. Logitech G920 connectivity issues - Similar Threads - Logitech G920 connectivity

2. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  3. The LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 don't work??

in XBoX on Consoles
    The LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 don't work??: I have the Xbox One S and I am trying to play F1 23 but when I want to assign commands to the LSB and RSB buttons they are not detected, can you please help me. I already updated the firmware and...
  4. Roblox crashes when Logitech G920 is plugged in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox crashes when Logitech G920 is plugged in.: As you may now, Roblox is a very low demanding game, so therefore I do not believe this is a crash based off of bad pc (i use 32 gigs ram, 3060ti, i5 something). But anyways, lets get to the...
  5. Logitech G920 working on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech G920 working on xbox: I've been on the market for a gaming steering wheel that I could use on my Xbox one s and I came across the Logitech G920 and I was wondering if it would work on my Xbox....
  6. Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.: hi all, So I have started to try and use my boyfriends G920 wheel. However it has NO force feedback at all. The wheel is completely loose. I have tried many solutions such as Restarting,...
  7. Cannot drive vehicles in XBOX GTA5 with Logitech G920

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot drive vehicles in XBOX GTA5 with Logitech G920: Hi Everyone, How can I drive a vehicle in Xbox GTA 5 with a Logitech G920? Thanks 542fe3a9-ab1d-4087-a24c-1a1823e26620
  8. How do i connect Logitech g920?y

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i connect Logitech g920?y: my g920 stopped working. All I get is a blinking light. 2852f237-fc83-4960-b464-80a37f74148a
  9. I have a xbox series s how do I connect my logitech g920 Steering wheel / Pedals/ Shifter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a xbox series s how do I connect my logitech g920 Steering wheel / Pedals/ Shifter...: The wheel works when connected to xbox but does not work when I load grand theft auto up 9c9391e1-5583-44d0-b1f3-2f97009b8ea0
  10. Problem to connect Logitech G920 Racing wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem to connect Logitech G920 Racing wheel: I just bought a Racing wheel for my sons to use with Forza Motorsport 7. I cn start the Forza 7 but l'm not able to steer the car. We're having the Xbox one and I've tried to reboot and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Logitech g920 disconnecting xbox series x