Logitech g290 not working

Discus and support Logitech g290 not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi., I have recently upgraded to Xbox series x and now my Logitech g290 no longer works properly. First off the pedals did not work, now it seems as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by James Green2, Jan 2, 2023.

1. James Green2
    James Green2 Guest

Hi.,

I have recently upgraded to Xbox series x and now my Logitech g290 no longer works properly. First off the pedals did not work, now it seems as if some directional buttons are locked on also. I’ve tried the wheel on f1 2021 and forza horizon 5 and found same issues. Tried multiple troubleshooting tips from these forums but nothing seems to work. Is there any way to resolve this?

:)

James Green2, Jan 2, 2023
  2. Simon Goodwin1 Win User

G290 wheel pedals and shifter not working

Hello thanks for the reply

I’ve done the reset however it’s still saying the last update was the 1st of this month, so again no new updates and the same problem is there. Do you know the date the update was published publicly?
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Simon, Logitech accessories were conflicting with the system after an update occurred.

But some users are already receiving the published update that solves the accessory conflict.

Perform a reset on your system, and see if the accessories work.

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

If it still doesn't work, please help by reporting this.

I advise you to report it directly to the team

Click the "Report Outage" button

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-live-status

if you want other methods to report, follow the official link below

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Unfortunately Microsoft doesn't have an update calendar, friend.

I'm sorry about that.
  5. RainingRoses Win User

Hi Simon,

There are a lot of similar threads with reports regarding this:

G920 not working - Microsoft Community

Logitech g920 not working properly with F1 2022 - Microsoft Community

Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5 - Microsoft Community

Which Xbox console are you experiencing this problem on - Xbox One or Series X|S? Please specify the exact model.

What OS version are you currently on? You can confirm this info in Settings > System > Console info.

Refer to:

What's new: Xbox system updates | Xbox Support

where it says that the last update (available to everyone) was on October 19th with the OS version:

10.0.22621.2486 (xb_flt_2210ni.221014-1030)

^This should be your one if the last update was installed on November 1st and there are no pending updates.

There was a fix released to all Xbox Insiders recently, and it should be available to everyone soon.

• Fixes to address performance issues which would occur when playing a game with a USB steering wheel connected to the console.
    The last Insider update that resolved the issue was October 29th:

Xbox Insider Release Notes – Delta (2211.221026-2200)

and the first one was on October 27th:

Xbox Insider Release Notes – Omega (2210.221026-1300)

Additional patch notes for Insider updates are included here:

https://news.xbox.com/insider/

There’s also another known issue with steering wheels that’s been resolved in more recent Insider updates:

• Fixed an issue which would prevent steering wheel force feedback effects from engaging.
    So it really depends on how much this system fault affects you and if you would prefer for it to be sorted sooner rather than later. I’d recommend joining one of the Xbox Insider previews to patch various known issues as a priority and to test new features. Just keep in mind that your console would update significantly more often, and errors may randomly occur which you might not notice otherwise.

The FAQ explains everything else, including how to join and leave the group:

Xbox Insider Programme FAQ | Xbox Support

Either way, this should be patched for everyone soon in a few weeks and if you’re interested, I can ask the Xbox Team to see if there’s an ETA for exactly when the next public (non-Insider) software update is to address this.

If you do consider registering your console to an Insider preview, then there should automatically be a prompt to install and apply an update right away. Be sure to disconnect the steering wheel (and any other external peripherals and devices), then perform a hard reset by disconnecting the power cable (from both the wall outlet and the console itself if possible) and wait at least 15 seconds before reconnecting to completely reset the power supply.

If the error persists even after the software update and hard reset, contact both Xbox Support and Logitech Support. You can also reach out to both parties on Twitter @LogitechG and @XboxSupport - both teams accept DMs.

For anything else Insider related, ask in the official Xbox Insider support community for advice:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

Hope this helps.
  6. HisSvt2 Win User

Logitech remote will no longer turn off the Xbox One after the Feb 14th update (using the power button on the remote)

Logitech has a update for Xbox one redo your setup mine is working fine after redoing it thru Logitech harmony software
Thema:

1. Logitech g290 not working - Similar Threads - Logitech g290 working

2. logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one: i have a logitech g923 with shifter and it doesnt work on Forza horizon 5 on xbox one. there are no mapping options for the shifter and i cant map the shifter on other buttons either. clutch...
  3. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  4. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  5. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  6. Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld ?: I do have Xbox Series X already will I need to purchase the Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld yes or no ? Yours sincerely Jevgeni 19b3d893-e894-4c26-a750-5aa8e40ea476
  7. does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one: does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one 8651d522-0d08-4052-844b-2c460752a254
  8. Logitech c925e webcam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech c925e webcam: I have a logitech c925e webcam that was recommended to me specificallyfor streaming on xbox but when I plug it in to my series X it recognizes that a webcam has been plugged in but the webcam...
  9. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  10. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XboX Insiders
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...