Logitech F710 connect to xbox series s

Discus and support Logitech F710 connect to xbox series s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am planning to buy Xbox series s console. Now I am gaming on PC and have Logitech F710 controller. If it's possible to connect and use that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Julius Kuncė, Dec 7, 2022.

1. Logitech F710 connect to xbox series s

Hello, I am planning to buy Xbox series s console. Now I am gaming on PC and have Logitech F710 controller. If it's possible to connect and use that controller on Xbox series s console ?

:)

Julius Kuncė, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but it can't be used on an Xbox Series S console.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

I don't believe so, no. The F710 has specific drivers which won't be installable on Xbox.

Personally, I'd use the Xbox controller...it is so much lighter than the F710. The left thumbstick does seem oddly placed but you soon get used to it
  4. DominumStige Win User

logitech f710

Hi!

Unfortunately the F710 controller is not compatible with X1, but only with PC because it needs specific drivers, as specified on the

manufacturer page
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Logitech f710 gamepad problem.

6. Andi Komanen Win User

MSFS 2020 incompatible problem

Yes, before this question i have used cloud gaming with a logitech f710 but i want it like for much more than just one month.
Thema:

1. Logitech F710 connect to xbox series s - Similar Threads - Logitech F710 connect

2. logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one: i have a logitech g923 with shifter and it doesnt work on Forza horizon 5 on xbox one. there are no mapping options for the shifter and i cant map the shifter on other buttons either. clutch...
  3. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  4. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  5. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  6. Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld ?: I do have Xbox Series X already will I need to purchase the Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld yes or no ? Yours sincerely Jevgeni 19b3d893-e894-4c26-a750-5aa8e40ea476
  7. Logitech f710 gamepad problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech f710 gamepad problem.: After getting a new SSD for my computer I have been having trouble with getting my gamepad to work. The gamepad is working properly and the batteries are full, however when I plug the USB in it...
  8. Logitech f710 wireless game controller not recognized.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech f710 wireless game controller not recognized.: After getting a new SSD for my computer I have been having trouble with getting my gamepad to work. The gamepad is working properly and the batteries are full, however when I plug the USB in it...
  9. Using logitech f710 wireless gamepad on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using logitech f710 wireless gamepad on xbox 360: Hello , i want a gamepade which can be used in pc and xbox 360 i found f710 but some peoople says it can be and some says it can't , do you know anything about this...
  10. logitech f710

in XBoX Games and Apps
    logitech f710: ı have logitech f710 gamepads. can ı use them on the xbox one. are they compatible? can ı match it? 2ea779bb-e92e-4ca8-bef2-89f097299a25