Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick not recognised on PC

Discus and support Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick not recognised on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought the Logitech 3D Extreme Pro joystick and my PC doesn't recognise it. It comes up as connected in 'Game Controllers' and it also... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VS101, May 26, 2023.

1. VS101
    VS101 Guest

Hi,

I recently bought the Logitech 3D Extreme Pro joystick and my PC doesn't recognise it.

It comes up as connected in 'Game Controllers' and it also shows up in device manager. I'm trying to use it on cloud gaming on Windows 10. I've tried plugging into a different USB port but it still doesn't work.

When I try to connect the joystick, it comes up under 'other devices' but does not let me choose it.

Thanks.

:)

VS101, May 26, 2023
  2. darkist1 Win User

Logitech Attack 3

You'd need to look for a flight stick like the Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick which is for PC and Xbox
  3. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Someone had almost the same kind of problem on another thread. You can try the troubleshooting steps provided on this link and see if it works out for you.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

(The link is in English)

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  4. DatelessBrick51 Win User

Adaptive Xbox controller and joystick

Logitech Extreme Pro 3D Joystick is actually one of the recommended joystick or accessory for the Xbox adaptive controller. However, we can only use the Joystick and not the buttons and thumbstick, for now.
  5. sarkah Win User

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joysticks not connecting to Xbox Adaptive Controller

The Extreme 3D Pro joystick has stopped working with the XAC. Are you able to return the Logitech joysticks to vendor you purchased them from? There are some alternative joysticks that work out of the box, including the Thrustmaster USB Joystick, which should be similar the the Logitech ones you have now.
  6. Fevered Win User

XAC and Logitech Extreme 3d Pro Not Working

I'm having the exact same problem. Purchased a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick because it is listed as being compatible with the XAC. Joystick works fine when I plug it into a PC. But I try to plug it into the adaptive controller and it isn't recognized at all. Very frustrating.
Thema:

1. Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick not recognised on PC - Similar Threads - Logitech Extreme Pro

2. logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one: i have a logitech g923 with shifter and it doesnt work on Forza horizon 5 on xbox one. there are no mapping options for the shifter and i cant map the shifter on other buttons either. clutch...
  3. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  4. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  5. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  6. Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld ?: I do have Xbox Series X already will I need to purchase the Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld yes or no ? Yours sincerely Jevgeni 19b3d893-e894-4c26-a750-5aa8e40ea476
  7. does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one: does the Logitech h304 headset (wired usb) connect to xbox one 8651d522-0d08-4052-844b-2c460752a254
  8. Logitech c925e webcam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech c925e webcam: I have a logitech c925e webcam that was recommended to me specificallyfor streaming on xbox but when I plug it in to my series X it recognizes that a webcam has been plugged in but the webcam...
  9. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  10. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XboX Insiders
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...