Logitech C922 camera isolated issues from within “Capture & Share”

Discus and support Logitech C922 camera isolated issues from within “Capture & Share” in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox OS does not reliably initiate Logitech C922 camera for use. Issue isolated to ‘Live Streaming’ initiated from within the ‘Capture & Share’ tab.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kyle_G1, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Kyle_G1
    Kyle_G1 Guest

Xbox OS does not reliably initiate Logitech C922 camera for use.

Issue isolated to ‘Live Streaming’ initiated from within the ‘Capture & Share’ tab. Does not appear to affect use of camera on other areas of Xbox.

- system level OS recognizes that camera is connected, allows user to turn camera ‘on’ under Capture & Share > Live Streaming > Camera Options.

- camera works perfectly under Skype and in repeatable scenarios.

-unplugging camera alone and doing a full shutdown of Xbox > booting Xbox > connecting camera and attempting streaming again does not correct issue.

-The only fix is to unplug the Xbox(Series X in my situation). (Although this is not a guaranteed remedy)

So, each time I want to use the camera for live streaming, I have to unplug the Xbox itself, before powering on.

-perhaps a USB protocol issue

-Something as simple as a bug with the menu for Live Streaming not triggering the camera to turn on?

Again, each time, the C922 camera works perfectly within Skype app for Xbox.

This is definitely info to pass on to the engineers for correction.

Thank you for your time and help.

Kyle

Please see previous similar inquiry and responses at link below for more information.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ing-with/63a6af3a-35d5-4554-bf4f-5cbf20a5438a

:)

Kyle_G1, Mar 29, 2023
  2. Kyle_G1 Win User

Thanks very much, Georges C. I will follow up on your advice.

Best,

Kyle
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Kyle_G1, , as you may know the community is public and unfortunately as independent consultants we are unable to provide this type of feedback to Microsoft.

The ideal in this case would be to use the link below to provide a feedback to Microsoft

Provide feedback to Team Xbox

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  4. Natpars Win User

Webcam Xbox Series X

I finally took the Logitech C922 Pro because the Logitech StreamCam I wanted to make a bad return for the Series X and is in USB-C. While the C922 is a reference.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Need a webcam

Alot of my friends that streams uses the Logitech C922. Its a great webcam and they have no issues with it.
  6. Dadwhite Win User

xbox one and Web cam compatibility for streaming

Yes you can use almost any webcam. I'm in the preview program and I have both the Logitech C920 and C922 but I know there are other that someone else tested, I just can't find the site that list the other cameras
Thema:

1. Logitech C922 camera isolated issues from within “Capture & Share” - Similar Threads - Logitech C922 camera

2. logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one: i have a logitech g923 with shifter and it doesnt work on Forza horizon 5 on xbox one. there are no mapping options for the shifter and i cant map the shifter on other buttons either. clutch...
  3. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  4. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  5. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  6. Why isn’t my Logitech c922 pro stream working with the capture & share tab on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t my Logitech c922 pro stream working with the capture & share tab on Xbox?: I own a new Xbox x and a pre owned Xbox one s. Purchased a Logitech c922 pro stream, when plugging it in it will flash white indicating it’s got power to it, but when attempting to start my...
  7. Logitech c922 pro stream microphone not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logitech c922 pro stream microphone not working: Hi guys, today I bought a new logitech c922 webcam and the microphone does not work with my xbox series x. I hooked up the webcam to the laptop and the microphone worked perfectly. Any ideas? I...
  8. Xbox One s vs Logitech c922

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One s vs Logitech c922: hi I have asked this question before I stream on Xbox One s console to Twitch have problems connecting Webcam c922 it just stands and flashes do not want to activate it works sometimes. what could...
  9. Xbox One + Logitech c922 Shuts Of While Streaming on Mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One + Logitech c922 Shuts Of While Streaming on Mixer: Hi, Hope someone can help. I'm streaming through my xbox with the Logitech c922. After streaming Mixer for 100 minutes everything (xbox one + c922) turns off. Has anyone had this happen and/or...
  10. Webcam stream issue (Logitech C922)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Webcam stream issue (Logitech C922): I recently bought a Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam so I could start streaming games. I plugged it into a USB port on my Xbox One, went to the broadcast and capture tab to set up my broadcast, but...