Logisat 2350HD+: Can't format external hard drive
Discus and support Logisat 2350HD+: Can't format external hard drive in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; Logisat (Set-top Boxes) 2350HD+: Can't format external hard drive hi I recently purchased a 1tb 3.0 external hard drive. When connected to xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by ddaydaz, Oct 3, 2017.
Thema:
Logisat 2350HD+: Can't format external hard drive
Loading...
-
Logisat 2350HD+: Can't format external hard drive - Similar Threads - Logisat 2350HD+ Can't
-
Can't see the "Claim digital license" option
in XboX InsidersCan't see the "Claim digital license" option: I'm trying to claim the digital license for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One) but the option isn't showing up. I'm on Preview Omega, and I just had an update today, showing up on latest but here's the... -
I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersI can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:... -
Alpha ring Can't play physical discs
in XboX InsidersAlpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally... -
Logisat 2350HD+: Dlc issues
in XBoX TV HardwareLogisat 2350HD+: Dlc issues: Logisat (Set-top Boxes) 2350HD+: Dlc issues so I bought freedom cry for assassins creed black flag when I was on 360 now I have Xbox one and bought the same game but dlc isn't coming up in... -
Logisat 2350HD+: banned account
in XBoX TV HardwareLogisat 2350HD+: banned account: Logisat (Set-top Boxes) 2350HD+: banned account Sorry, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions. Also The Enforcement team no longer uses the forums. You... -
Logisat 2350HD+: Home xbox not working
in XBoX TV HardwareLogisat 2350HD+: Home xbox not working: Logisat (Set-top Boxes) 2350HD+: Home xbox not working im trying to make my brothers account my home xbox account but for some reason it is not letting me. Everytime I press the button "Make this... -
Logisat 2350HD+: This is a joke
in XBoX TV HardwareLogisat 2350HD+: This is a joke: Logisat (Set-top Boxes) 2350HD+: This is a joke remove him from your home xbox ca428038-9f5f-4bd8-b271-72e6682180f6 -
Logisat 2350HD+: Xbox screen shots suspended
in XBoX TV HardwareLogisat 2350HD+: Xbox screen shots suspended: Logisat (Set-top Boxes) 2350HD+: Xbox screen shots suspended Sorry, but no one here on the forums can address issues dealing with enforcement actions. Also The Enforcement team no longer uses the... -
Logisat 2350HD+: xbox is a ripoff
in XBoX TV HardwareLogisat 2350HD+: xbox is a ripoff: Logisat (Set-top Boxes) 2350HD+: xbox is a ripoff i am sick of xbox thinking they can suspend your account when they see fit.... i pay for this **** not them ...so i will. be getting a ps4 ****...