login

Discus and support login in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey can not sign me up a why? 0879cb6e-c01a-4a6d-b33d-f2b652d53160 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EinradHarfe, Oct 24, 2017.

1. EinradHarfe
    EinradHarfe Guest

login

:)

EinradHarfe, Oct 24, 2017
  2. King Tones
    King Tones Guest
    Plex Now Free Xbox One & PS4

Is it a link code ?
    Just go to the address it tells you, login with your Plex login and enter code and then it will link the 2.

King Tones, Oct 24, 2017
  3. n7oldnavy
    n7oldnavy Guest
    fallout 4 mods?

Were you able to login today?

n7oldnavy, Oct 24, 2017
  4. login

Hey there EinradHarfe,

What happens when you try? Are you seeing any error message or error codes?

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 25, 2017
  5. bob111111111(2) Win User

login

are you sure you are using the correct email account for gamertag?

if you use the incorrect details, it may have created a new profile for you
  6. tejo chase Win User

Login

Have you or your son tried to login to his microsoft account on PC or Mobile from there he should either be able to login or reset his password. Also you can login to your microsoft account and go to family to set permissions and check settings.

Hope this helps.
  7. XBA_Hype Win User

login

i probably would`nt i took a look at minecraft.com and it took me to a mining engineers page and the page is not secure.
  8. RyanOT Win User

login

Close all games that connect to Xbox LIVE. Log out of your current account from Charm Bar -> Settings -> Change PC Settings -> Users -> Switch to a local account. Then log back into your account the same way, or run the game and log in when it prompts you.

Hope this helps!
  9. XBF Javier R Win User

LOGIN

Hello Jonathan,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC.

Could you clarify what you're specifically attempting to do with the game? Are you trying to launch and play and already purchased version of Minecraft through your Microsoft account?

Clarify how you're receiving this message so that we can better handle this issue.

Best wishes!
Thema:

login

1. login - Similar Threads - login

2. Can't login to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to my account: I recently purchased a new xbox series s which now I cannot login to my xbox or Microsoft account. I only use my Microsoft account to game on xbox, however it says my account has unusual activity...
  3. Unable to Login to former Xbox account - after 10 days and numerous support call attempts....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to Login to former Xbox account - after 10 days and numerous support call attempts....: My son (34 years old) has CP and has limited mobility and speech. A big part of his life is his XBox. His older console has failed and in advance of purchasing a new XBox X, we have exhaustively...
  4. Why can't I login to my Microsoft account for Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I login to my Microsoft account for Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch?: I have tried all ways of doing this, even deleting the game + save data or even just the save data itself, I am repeatedly trying these things and it still won't sign me in even though it says I...
  5. Can't play battlefield games can't login with acc in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play battlefield games can't login with acc in game: Hallo, I need help.. When I start battlefield 5 or 2042 i came to menu screen with "login with account(name of account)" and I press A. And I wait 20 30 sec and its frezze and go back to main...
  6. Can't login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login: I got a Playstation 5 recently and also got minecraft I try logging in and it says I have already linked my Microsoft account to a Playstation 4....I've never owned one let alone played minecraft...
  7. My Xbox Gamertag is changed after my Google account which is used to login Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Gamertag is changed after my Google account which is used to login Microsoft...: My Xbox Gamertag is changed after my Google account which is used to login to my Microsoft account is disabled (and already recovered). Later, I signed in back to my Microsoft account (after my...
  8. How can i reset my minecraft account login token?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i reset my minecraft account login token?: I contacted mojang to reset my minecraft login token since i have been hacked out of my account. they said they cant do anything since i migrated to microsoft. These hackers can enter on my...
  9. why does it say "there was an error processing credentials from the external login system....

in XBoX on Windows
    why does it say "there was an error processing credentials from the external login system....: when I try to use my Xbox account to log into epic games, it comes up with an error message saying "there was an error processing credentials from the external login system. please contact...
  10. Can’t login on CloudX safari bookmark

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t login on CloudX safari bookmark: Hey!! So, I was trying to play on my iPhone 11 via safari and it makes you add a bookmark to your Home Screen, but when I launch the created shortcut it asks me to login on microsoft. However,...