Login XBox App Windows 10 not possible - AND - XBox App drive selection () Unknown available

Discus and support Login XBox App Windows 10 not possible - AND - XBox App drive selection () Unknown available in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am unable to log in to the XBox App and install Age of Empires IV with XBox App on Windows 10. Subsequent attempts and also a 1.5 hour... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Klaus Tachtler, Dec 28, 2021.

1. Login XBox App Windows 10 not possible - AND - XBox App drive selection () Unknown available

Hello,

I am unable to log in to the XBox App and install Age of Empires IV with XBox App on Windows 10.

Subsequent attempts and also a 1.5 hour phone call with the Microsoft XBox team and also with the Microsoft Windows team have brought no success.

The last statement was, I should reset my Windows nevertheless and that is nevertheless in no relation to want to install only a game.

What has already been tried:

First try:

Run Regedit as administrator: - Under

delete the following folders:

- GamingServices

- GamingServicesNet

Restart PC.

Second try:

Open PowerShell as administrator:

Restart PC.

Third try:

XBox App - quit, repair, reset and uninstall

Gaming Service - quit, repair and reset

Restart PC.

All had no success!

Could NOT login - screen will light up and end up with NOT logged in:

Login XBox App Windows 10 not possible - AND - XBox App drive selection () Unknown available [​IMG]

When I try to install - following problem still occurs:

Login XBox App Windows 10 not possible - AND - XBox App drive selection () Unknown available [​IMG]

Please, is there a solution other then reset my Windows ?

Thank you all in advance

Klaus.

:)

Klaus Tachtler, Dec 28, 2021
  2. Klaus Tachtler Win User

Login XBox App Windows 10 not possible - AND - XBox App drive selection () Unknown available

Hi L4c3rd4,

first of all, thank you for your help!

The Identy-Provider ist installed and the system is also up-to-date.

BUT I can't believe, that it will be necassary to restore a working Windows 10 - just because the xbox app has a login problem and a hard drive detection problem?

Is this really the only solution?

I could also provide more information about my setup.

One more piece of information, I have a dual boot setup with 2x Windows 10 Pro and Linux - can this play a role?

Thank you in advance!

Klaus.
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Klaus, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Since you did all the procedures involving the reset, repair and reinstallation of the app including the gaming services, check first if your PC's OS is up to date, and also check if you have the xbox identity provider installed:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-identity...

The next step, is indeed to restore your windows.

If neither of those procedures works, try to restore your PC's OS via the ISO image tool, using that tool you will be able to maintain your installed games and files.

If you're using Windows 10:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

If you're using Windows 11:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

You're welcome, Klaus.

Well, I don't think this will play a role in the issue in question, at least, it's not supposed to.

But I do think it's worth trying the restore procedure at least to test it.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User
  6. Farscape247 Win User

No login possible on Xbox app on Win10

it will initially use your windows login credentials, if these are different then you would need to login with the correct account, if your app is not working reset it or check the windows store for app updates.
Thema:

1. Login XBox App Windows 10 not possible - AND - XBox App drive selection () Unknown available - Similar Threads - Login App Windows

2. Xbox app can't login

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app can't login: My Xbox app won't let me log in. Every time I start it up, I'm logged out. When I click to log in, the app immediately shows me my account and the "Let's start" button. When I click it, the app...
  3. Login issues with the PC XBOX app.

in XboX Insiders
    Login issues with the PC XBOX app.: Quick context. I was on a normal windows 10 system before this, but i had to do a clean install due to corrupted files. I decided to switch things up and i heard alot of good things about Mini...
  4. I can’t login to any Microsoft app

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to any Microsoft app: I cannot login to any Microsoft apps on my laptop at all, I can login on the website, but when I try to sign in on Microsoft store it’ll say that I’m not connected to the internet (which I am and...
  5. Can you login on Xbox console by sending a notification to the Authenticator app?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you login on Xbox console by sending a notification to the Authenticator app?: Without typing the code on Microsoft.com/link every single time? submitted by /u/Own-Store6135 [link] [comments]
  6. windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and...: windows 10 my forza horizon 4 what from Microsoft store i cant login in to xbox app and forza horizon 4 beacuse its write for me that "you may not proceed without being signed in to a profile"...
  7. Why it pop up the account login window when start the game ? I already log in in xBox App..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why it pop up the account login window when start the game ? I already log in in xBox App..: In this week, when I start the Horizon 5 or Motor Sport 8, it pop up one sign in window but I already sign in in xBox App. My other laptop is fine and only this game laptop has this issue. For...
  8. Disabling Windows Xbox One App Auto Login Feature

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disabling Windows Xbox One App Auto Login Feature: Hello, I recently was having a issue about the auto login feature that's in Xbox One app for Windows, which the auto login feature also applies to all the games I installed from Microsoft store....
  9. Everytime I try to login on the xbox app on windows 10, the sign in window closes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I try to login on the xbox app on windows 10, the sign in window closes...: I cant sign in on any service that uses an xbox or microsoft account. Example the new minecraft launcher with minecraft bedrock and java and xbox app d95fa157-f6e7-4080-97cf-959550f9871b
  10. Xbox App Window can't login

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App Window can't login: I am now having some trouble with my xbox app. When launched the app it keep loading and after few minutes it said that i can't login to xbox. Error Code: (0x409)0x80080005 There is the...