Login required before opening games

Discus and support Login required before opening games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, new Xbox user here. I set the thing up this morning and must have ticked the wrong box because it requires me to enter my password when I open... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alex Woods2, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Alex Woods2
    Alex Woods2 Guest

Hi, new Xbox user here. I set the thing up this morning and must have ticked the wrong box because it requires me to enter my password when I open games (War Thunder, specifically). Anyone know how to turn this off?

Thanks!

:)

Alex Woods2, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Alex Woods2 Win User

Appears to have worked. Thank you!
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Alex, you can change login preferences on your console by following the steps in the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/account-pro...
  4. AmuricanPatriot Win User

Wanna gameshare in dire need of a game

It is a violation of the Code of Conduct and Microsoft Services Agreement (ToS) to solicit account info from other users.

Game sharing requires knowledge of the user's login information (live ID, password) to be entered on the other console, opening risks to stolen Xbox accounts, credit card fraud, and a potential ban from Xbox Live.
    Game sharing most certainly doesn't require you to share your login information for setup.
  5. taidara Win User

How do I find my Xbox's MAC Address in the New Fall 2012 Dashboard Beta?

Hey there Earliest!

Does your college network require you to login before you can access the Internet?
  6. VaguestLlama Win User

Minecraft PE can’t login to Microsoft Account

I actually discovered a way to login.

Before opening the Minecraft app, switch for mobile data and login into your account.

After the login, turn the wi-fi back on, and you'll be able to play normally in servers.
Thema:

1. Login required before opening games - Similar Threads - Login required before

2. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  3. Minecraft Login Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Login Issue: I'm trying to log in to Minecraft and it gives the error code 0x8019001 Please help b7851136-d8b8-4ff8-b587-ad86581eab46
  4. How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I login with a new email on my ps4 Minecraft account so I can play with Ray my...: My question was how can I sign up for a new Microsoft account on my ps4 because when I sign in it says error/ failed because the account is already connected so I have to use the previously used...
  5. Spotify login on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Spotify login on xbox: I am trying to open Spotify, but I am greeted with the “check your network connection” pop-up screen, even though my consuls are connected to the Wi-Fi. This has happened ever since I changed my...
  6. Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer: COD 3 won’t connect to the servers it says Waiting for relay. All the other call of duty multiplayer games work fine. Does anybody know what’s up with that please reply if you do?...
  7. Login issues with the PC XBOX app.

in XboX Insiders
    Login issues with the PC XBOX app.: Quick context. I was on a normal windows 10 system before this, but i had to do a clean install due to corrupted files. I decided to switch things up and i heard alot of good things about Mini...
  8. I can't login using my account

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't login using my account: Before I bought minecraft on my own account, I borrowed my friend's account for awhile to play. Now that I bought the game on my account, I went to the minecraft launcher and it kept asking me to...
  9. Help with Minecraft login on ps5?

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with Minecraft login on ps5?: Logged in fine and played on the ps4. Now on the ps5 when I try and log in, minecraft logs me in then tls me I'm already connected to another account. I only have the one Microsoft account....
  10. account login, internet connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    account login, internet connection: I have a problem connecting to wifi and then logging into my account. When I use the hotspot on my mobile phone, everything works as it should. But when I use the home wifi, although the console...