Login Problems

Discus and support Login Problems in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Every time I login into my Microsoft account for gaming, it always directs me to the Microsoft website that says, “Why can’t I change my privacy... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SameerShahid1, May 7, 2022.

1. Login Problems

Every time I login into my Microsoft account for gaming, it always directs me to the Microsoft website that says, “Why can’t I change my privacy settings?”. It’s been doing this for the past few times I’ve logged in. Whenever I try to play live on Minecraft mobile it directs me to that same exact website. When I tried logging in for the new fortnite cloud beta thing, it directed me to that website. Any solutions?

:)

SameerShahid1, May 7, 2022
  2. DigitalAssassin Win User

Loginning In Problem

Hey there, are you recieveing any kind of error code at all? The error code helps a lot in determing exactly what issue is happening and there can be a number of things going on when you can't sign in.
  3. Leonardo BrenoOlivei Win User

Login problem

RepugnantCat115, i have the same problem . i created a account but it doesnt work . it talking about a parents request but i have 18 years old. even my mom or even my father has a account . how can i have an console if i can not use all the functions that
    the xbox promise. i'm sad since 2 years with that problem
  4. RepugnantCat115 Win User

Login problem

Cant play either. Since the update its asking me to login at xbox.com. I spent £££ on this game. Any one got an answer. I've logged in to Xbox but it still wont work.
  5. zychoman Win User

login problems

i allready truede that serevel times Disney work
  6. Fayebeline Win User

Login problems?

I receive crashes to desktop on a daily basis and only with this game. I also play Shark Dash and Tap Tiles, but those are fine.
Thema:

Login Problems

1. Login Problems - Similar Threads - Login Problems

2. Login problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Login problems: Whenever i choose the xbox icon on the epic games login i get "there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system". So i go to the xbox.com page and try to login, the...
  3. Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.: I was playing the new Forza Motorsport when it crashed. After this crash, no Microsoft games (specifically forza, starfield, minecraft) can be launched, while other games (no man sky, disney,...
  4. Chivalry 2 "Login Error EntityLineageBanned" Xbox Cloud Save vs Local Save Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry 2 "Login Error EntityLineageBanned" Xbox Cloud Save vs Local Save Problems: I've been having trouble launching the game through Xbox Gamepass on PC. Before now, I would launch the game and get stuck at main menu after pressing enter. To fix this I would enter task manager...
  5. Call of Duty: World At War on Xbox One, Microsoft login problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: World At War on Xbox One, Microsoft login problems: Hello, I just bought Call of Duty: World at War for my Xbox One. I've played few missions and realised that without logging into Xbox LIVE I cannot save the campaign without logging in. I tried to...
  6. PS4 Minecraft Microsoft login problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 Minecraft Microsoft login problem: I have purchased Minecraft on my playstation 4 but when I go to sign into Minecraft it says that I need to buy it and when I go to the screen there is nothing there because I already have...
  7. Minecraft Launcher Login Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Launcher Login Problems: I cannot login in to the Minecraft Launcher. Everytime I try to do so, it results into this "Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA) requires...
  8. how do i fix my problem with minecraft java edition?:Unable to login: invalid session (try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i fix my problem with minecraft java edition?:Unable to login: invalid session (try...: ive had minecraft for over 3 years and never had this problem, cant join multiplayer servers it gives me this error: Unable to login: invalid session (try restarting game and launcher) i tried...
  9. forza horizon 5 login problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 login problem: Hello, I avoid logging into Xbox while downloading and playing Forza Horizon 5, which I purchased on Steam. When I click on login the game throws me to Desktop. Can you help with the problem...
  10. Mcpe login problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mcpe login problem: I can't understand... what's going on with my account...i can't sign into my Minecraft fcaea1ea-b14a-4104-bd3c-144338c0ff03