Login problem error 0x87DD0006

Discus and support Login problem error 0x87DD0006 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Someone who could support me on how to solve it does not let me start the session with error 0x87DD0006, I already restarted the console and nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rubén José Santos ODowd, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Login problem error 0x87DD0006

Someone who could support me on how to solve it does not let me start the session with error 0x87DD0006, I already restarted the console and nothing

:)

Rubén José Santos ODowd, Feb 26, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello Rubén José Santos ODowd, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

It seems there is a general issue concerning this, you can see it here: Xbox Status | Xbox Support

You can get updated once the issue is resolved by enabling the notification option.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused, and we really hope for your understanding!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Herman_359 Win User

Xbox Network, re sign in issues

Same sort of problem here. Since this morning I cannot connect to XBOX live anymore. Error message 0x87DD0006 in the login screen of the XBOX App under Windows 10. Non of the suggested fixes worked. I suspect this service outage is some XBOX server or network issue.
  4. CabinetGoat1840 Win User

0x87DD0006

I am getting this error as well (0x87DD0006). Is the a problem with Microsoft authenticating Xbox users today?
  5. Chemi361 Win User

Sign in troubles

I have the same issue but with error code 0x87DD0006
    I'm having the same problem ...
  6. NOTGHOST45 Win User

0x87DD0006

I am getting this error as well (0x87DD0006). Is the a problem with Microsoft authenticating Xbox users today?
    got the same problem as well
Thema:

1. Login problem error 0x87DD0006 - Similar Threads - Login problem error

2. Login problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Login problems: Whenever i choose the xbox icon on the epic games login i get "there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system". So i go to the xbox.com page and try to login, the...
  3. Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app - Microsoft games cannot be started - login problem.: I was playing the new Forza Motorsport when it crashed. After this crash, no Microsoft games (specifically forza, starfield, minecraft) can be launched, while other games (no man sky, disney,...
  4. Chivalry 2 "Login Error EntityLineageBanned" Xbox Cloud Save vs Local Save Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry 2 "Login Error EntityLineageBanned" Xbox Cloud Save vs Local Save Problems: I've been having trouble launching the game through Xbox Gamepass on PC. Before now, I would launch the game and get stuck at main menu after pressing enter. To fix this I would enter task manager...
  5. Call of Duty: World At War on Xbox One, Microsoft login problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: World At War on Xbox One, Microsoft login problems: Hello, I just bought Call of Duty: World at War for my Xbox One. I've played few missions and realised that without logging into Xbox LIVE I cannot save the campaign without logging in. I tried to...
  6. PS4 Minecraft Microsoft login problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 Minecraft Microsoft login problem: I have purchased Minecraft on my playstation 4 but when I go to sign into Minecraft it says that I need to buy it and when I go to the screen there is nothing there because I already have...
  7. Minecraft Launcher Login Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Launcher Login Problems: I cannot login in to the Minecraft Launcher. Everytime I try to do so, it results into this "Error Code: 0x80004005 code: Eroded Badlands. A file that the Windows Product Activation (WPA) requires...
  8. how do i fix my problem with minecraft java edition?:Unable to login: invalid session (try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i fix my problem with minecraft java edition?:Unable to login: invalid session (try...: ive had minecraft for over 3 years and never had this problem, cant join multiplayer servers it gives me this error: Unable to login: invalid session (try restarting game and launcher) i tried...
  9. Minecraft error code 0x89235100 deep ocean Microsoft login problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft error code 0x89235100 deep ocean Microsoft login problem: For the past week I have been seeing a message on Minecraft saying there is an error in logging in. I have tried to create a new account to see if that would work but I cannot do that either. I...
  10. Xbox Login Problem error code 80151103

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Login Problem error code 80151103: So for the past two months I've been predominately playing on my Xbox One with no issues outside of Xbox Live service outages, but today I decided I wanted to play one of my games that are not...