Login on minecraft with microsoft account for my son.

Discus and support Login on minecraft with microsoft account for my son. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son his minecraft disc broke so i bought him it online, he played different things on servers but he lost his old microsoft account but somehow the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lawrence333333, Dec 22, 2021.

1. Login on minecraft with microsoft account for my son.

My son his minecraft disc broke so i bought him it online,

he played different things on servers but he lost his old microsoft account but somehow the playstation remembered the account.

I tried making him a new account but it keeps saying it isnt the account used on the ps4,

the email of that account has been shut down and he doesnt remember his password nor logging into a different account.

Any help or advice?

:)

Lawrence333333, Dec 22, 2021
  2. Mathias Sandhofer Win User

Can't change Microsoft accounts on Nintendo switch.

Hi Georges,

thank you for your answer. I disagree. The problem is with a Microsoft account within minecraft. The issue is definitely with Microsoft.

In Minecraft on switch there is a button to logout from Minecraft. When you login again, the authentication of the first Microsoft account which was logged into is prompted. There is no possibility to change the Microsoft account.

There is an additional button "Delete Microsoft account login data". If this is pressed you are asked, if you are sure. If you press yes, nothing happens. Nothing has changed with login either.

Can you help us, please?

Issue is, I connected the Switch Minecraft version with my adult Microsoft account. Now my son is old enough and I want, that he logs into the switch with his own account. But I cannot change the Microsoft login account of switch minecraft. :-(

Best

Mathias
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Lawrence welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I had this issue around two years, y best recommendation for this issue on the PlayStation version of Minecraft is to contact Mojang directly! Sony's support can take up to a week to answer so Mojang is the way to go!

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
  4. Lawrence3333 Win User

Hey,

So i clicked the link u send but it goes to a site where i need to fill in my email that got blocked... so if i get a response i cant see.
  5. DaYoo949 Win User

Minecraft: Java Edition change login email

hi Lucas, minecraft java edition was purchased through mojang and then the account was migrated to my Microsoft account. My son has his own Microsoft account and it's been added to the family account. Now I need to change the Minecraft login credential to using his microsoft email.

I may have accidentally posted a URL.

Thanks for your help.
  6. Mithe04 Win User

I granted my child permissions to play multi-player minecraft and it continues to say he cannot play. How long does it take for new permissions to load in??

If that's the case, that's ridiculous. I want to play minecraft multi-player on xbl, which I paid for both xbl and minecraft on my Xbox. But I can't play with my Playstation in the other room because they both are on my microsoft email. So I gotta put my son's microsoft email on the PS5 minecraft login and mine on the Xbox since xbl is exclusive to login email.... so lame.
Thema:

1. Login on minecraft with microsoft account for my son. - Similar Threads - Login minecraft microsoft

2. Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft: Hello, I have been trying to sign in to my microsoft account to link it to my minecraft on ps5. I go to the website it tells me to go to when you press sign in on minecraft...
  3. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  4. unable to login to my Microsoft Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to login to my Microsoft Minecraft Account: i can login to my microsoft account BUT minecraft login does Fail iam unable to play this way 3993bb23-d4a0-48e1-bfc9-d1ede009cdcb
  5. Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account,...: Hello, I recently reset my Microsoft password when trying to login to my Minecraft account, on the launcher. But when I reset my password and finally logged in, it asked me to make a new gamer...
  6. Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I login to my Microsoft Account on Minecraft on my Switch?: Everytime for the past week or so I try logging into my Microsoft account on Minecraft on my Switch, I get the error code: Drowned. I’ve tried multiple things to fix this and nothing will work....
  7. Microsoft Login for Minecraft Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Login for Minecraft Error: When I open the minecraft launcher on my mac and select the option for "microsoft login" an error occurs and it doesn't let me complete the login process. I'm unable to reach the screen where I...
  8. I cant login with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant login with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock: my cousing deleted all the temp files of my pc a few days ago, now i cant sign in with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock edition, the error code is drowned and it say that "the system...
  9. Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login with my Microsoft account on minecraft for Nintendo Switch: Lately, I've been playing minecraft (on my switch), and my Microsoft account has been working fine, but since last night I've not been able to sign in with it. I've looked for answers on existing...
  10. So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I got locked out of my Microsoft account and I can't login to Minecraft is there any way...: I've been locked out of my Microsoft account for 2 years and I really want to get it back. It's been so long since I hoped onto servers in Minecraft Bedrock. Note: I do play on PS4 and I forgot...