Login loop when trying to use cloud gaming

Discus and support Login loop when trying to use cloud gaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Whenever I try to use xbox cloud gaming it just loops the login window and eventually crashes: https://streamable.com/k5868o submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Opposite_Ad_8965, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Login loop when trying to use cloud gaming

/u/Opposite_Ad_8965, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Kanu721 Win User

Mixpot rewards from E3

Yes,

Had some trouble getting trough the loop that occurred when trying to login at the start. But the second or third try, the login worked.

//Robert
  3. Mark Sherwood Win User

Battlefield 4 Help with Installation

Hey there lauren0501 :)

When you say infinite loop, do you mean the game is trying to update itself when you boot it up and this process repeats itself over and over?

Let us know.

Many thanks,

Cloud
  4. Mister Cerb Win User

Login loop when accepting terms of use

Hey there Jordan!

Were you able to get in touch with the Windows support team about your issue? It looks like they're best equipped to assist you with this issue since you don't have a console on which you can promote your child account.

In case you need the number again, it's (877)568-2495. They're open Mon-Fri 5:00am - 9:00pm, and Sat-Sun 6:00am - 3:00pm Pacific Time.

Let us know how things go with the Windows Support team.
  5. jordanluong Win User

Hi,

I am not able to access my account settings. I get this error:

It appears you've found a glitch in the system.

date: 19/09/2013 5:01:11 AM

code: 1152975423C1D9C

s: q7KeB4D+ajX3cUOHdznk/A==

id: 9467b3d3-b55e-4d35-bf3f-a6e1324f3a58

req: 6ed008fe-3ce2-4355-89c1-1a2b08ac3578
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

jordanluong,

Since you are now an adult you should promote your account to an 'adult' account. If not, you will need your parental unit to accept those terms and conditions.

Here is how to promote your account to an 'adult' account.

• Sign in to Xbox Live by using the account that you want to change.
    • Go to Settings, and then select Account.
    • Select Promote Child Account.
    Let us know if this helps!
Thema:

Login loop when trying to use cloud gaming

1. Login loop when trying to use cloud gaming - Similar Threads - Login loop trying

2. Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft: Hello, I have been trying to sign in to my microsoft account to link it to my minecraft on ps5. I go to the website it tells me to go to when you press sign in on minecraft...
  3. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  4. How can I fix a loop on the sign in pop up of Forza Horizon 5 loading the same login page...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix a loop on the sign in pop up of Forza Horizon 5 loading the same login page...: When I launch Forza Horizon 5 and hit enter to start the game, it shows a pop-up to sign in, but the pop-up is not asking for an email, it is asking for the password to my old Microsoft email that...
  5. Infinite password login loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Infinite password login loop: I am trying to sign into my account through the xbox app, when the microsoft window pops up I type all my info and it constantly asks for password over and over. I tried making new account same...
  6. Infinite loop on daughter's account login for accounts.microsoft.com

in XBoX Accessibility
    Infinite loop on daughter's account login for accounts.microsoft.com: Hello, my daughter has an account setup to get a gamertag and enable her to play Minecraft. As of today, her login keeps looping around the page...
  7. Microsoft Store Login with New Account doesn`t work. Stuck in "Enter Password" Loop

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store Login with New Account doesn`t work. Stuck in "Enter Password" Loop: I just created a new account and I am able to log into this account via my browser. However, trying to login via the XBox App or the Microsft Store App results in a Loop: I enter my E-Mail, then...
  8. How so stop login looping on all microsoft apps.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How so stop login looping on all microsoft apps.: My Microsoft account with Minecraft purchased can no longer sign in on the Minecraft launcher, minecraft.net, Xbox.com, and all other Microsoft things. This problem occurs on 2 Macs and 1 PC, but...
  9. Xbox companion console win 10 login loop when making new accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox companion console win 10 login loop when making new accounts: If you try to make a new account on the xbox companion console app, instead of taking you to the gamertag screen to create a new username, it asks you to enter your password again. Once you put...
  10. Microsoft login loop when trying to cross platform play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft login loop when trying to cross platform play: Cannot cross platform play Minecraft - Nintendo switch to Ps5 I get to a screen where I select I'm an adult and then it takes me back to the sign in page...do all that...then I get to the select...