Login issues with the PC XBOX app.

Discus and support Login issues with the PC XBOX app. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Quick context. I was on a normal windows 10 system before this, but i had to do a clean install due to corrupted files. I decided to switch things up... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BlitzKriegg4, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Login issues with the PC XBOX app.

Quick context. I was on a normal windows 10 system before this, but i had to do a clean install due to corrupted files. I decided to switch things up and i heard alot of good things about Mini 10/11 system, the barebones version of windows 10/11. Basically just windows 10/11 without all the apps you will never use in your entire life. I'm currently on mini 10 and i'm really happy with it. Sure there's alot of "install this to be able to run this" kind of thing but it runs wayy better than normal windows 10 use to, so i don't mind it. So the issue is, and i've done alot of research trying to fix this, and couldn't find anything. When i try to log in, in the xbox app the log in window appears and quickly dissapears. i've tried many methods to try and fix this, that went as far as to doing stuff in the Powershell and CMD but i still couldn't fix it. Any piece of help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/BlitzKriegg4
    [link] [comments]

/u/BlitzKriegg4, Feb 12, 2024
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Cannot Login to Xbox App - Error Code 0x409 0x8007007E

Hi Marek,

Have you tried the Xbox App Beta on PC or tried logging into the Xbox App for mobile?

Have you tried to login to the same account on the Xbox App on a different PC to isolate the issue?
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Error 0x80070520

Hi Marek,

Have you tried the Xbox App Beta on PC or tried logging into the Xbox App for mobile?

Have you tried to login to the same account on the Xbox App on a different PC to isolate the issue?
  4. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Xbox PC app login issues

Hi Rykkr,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums! I am sorry to hear that you are struggling with the Xbox App. I am more than happy to help and provide you with a solution to troubleshoot this issue, which I encountered recently when opening the Xbox App.

Solution 1: Make sure you do not have other programs like

• Anit-virus
    • Firewall
    • PC Optimizers
    Blocking the game

Solution 2: When your Xbox app isn't working, you can try resetting the Xbox app to solve the problem. Here are the detailed steps.

1. Press Win + I to open Windows Setting.
    2. Select the Apps category. Make sure Apps & features are selected in the left pane. In the right pane, input Xbox in the search box.
    3. In the following window, select the Reset button. Then check if the Xbox works appropriately.
    Solution 3: when the error appears click more info or choose to sign out and sign back in

Solution 4:
    Reinstall the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device:

1. Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type PowerShell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and select Run as administrator.
    2. In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:
    3. get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    4. In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:
    5. start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    6. Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    7. Restart your device and try to install the game again.
    Finally make sure the Xbox app is updated. To do this, you can open the Windows Store and update the app through there. Here is how to do this Turn on automatic app updates (microsoft.com)

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as “Answered.”
  5. SammyVS Win User

"We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live" when trying to install any game from Xbox app on Windows

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Install or open Xbox Companion on your PC, login with your account in this app, then open the Xbox app and see if that resolves the issue.
  6. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

XBOX LIVE GOLD now asking for subscription

Delete your Xbox App Pc Beta , update windows, Install Xbox App Pc Beta again, login and check if it solve.
Thema:

Login issues with the PC XBOX app.

1. Login issues with the PC XBOX app. - Similar Threads - Login issues app

2. login issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    login issue: i have a xbox 1 series x. everytime i try to login to my account it keeps saying “something went wrong” but it lets me login on the xbox app. ive tried to hard retart my xbox and it didnt work, i...
  3. Minecraft Login Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Login Issue: I'm trying to log in to Minecraft and it gives the error code 0x8019001 Please help b7851136-d8b8-4ff8-b587-ad86581eab46
  4. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  5. How to resolve login issue on Xbox 360 game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to resolve login issue on Xbox 360 game?: Okay, let me see if I can get this all straight... I have been working on the digital Xbox 360 version of Watch Dogs for a couple weeks. Besides the issues with Ubisoft's servers themselves, I...
  6. Epic games login issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic games login issue: Hi, I’m trying to login into my epic games account to play on my new ps4. I use to play on switch so I signed in through Nintendo. After i put the code shown on my ps4 into my computer, it said to...
  7. Minecraft login issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft login issue: I have purchased the minecraft Java&Bedrock game one year ago. Since I was busy with the school this year and I have barely log in the game until today. Surprisingly I could not access the game...
  8. Xbox Series X: Xbox Live Login Issue (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X: Xbox Live Login Issue (Xbox 360): I just bought an Xbox Series X and was looking forward to its backwards compatibility. When trying to play Half-Life 2, the game prompts me to ‘download a profile’ and states that I cannot save my...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock on Ipad login issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock on Ipad login issue: When trying to login to minecraft on iPad I first got an error message "DROWNED". I power cycle the ipad then sign in and enter my email address and password and then it's saying "Add an email" to...
  10. Login issues to Microsoft websites

in XBoX Accessibility
    Login issues to Microsoft websites: Hi, My issue started when trying to connect my twitch and microsoft accounts after the recent Sea of Thieves promotion, but the same problem seems to be the case all over the microsoft websites....