Login Issues (Microsoft account)

Discus and support Login Issues (Microsoft account) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I know this isn't completely Xbox related but I'm not sure where else to post it, about 2 years ago (August 12, 2022 to be exact) I was locked out... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BillyBroPlayz_, Jul 8, 2024 at 5:33 PM.

1. Login Issues (Microsoft account)

So I know this isn't completely Xbox related but I'm not sure where else to post it, about 2 years ago (August 12, 2022 to be exact) I was locked out of my Microsoft account (prompting me with "Help us secure your account"), now the issue being that my recovery account on that Microsoft account was also locked for the same reason, and the recovery account for it was the first account, I have let it go but really want so see what I left on my old Minecraft account associated with the email on some servers and some other platforms (I've tried making support tickets in the websites I use that email for to no avail) and would just generally like my old email account back. Only issue being the Microsoft recovery form, I do not know any of the emails I "recently" sent on the account, as I've been logged out of the account for almost 2 years, and had no clue when it was still freshly locked either (I've tried submitting forms in the past), and I did buy one thing on the account, which was Minecraft, of course, only issue being when I put the card's last/first digits (I can't remember which one it asks for) it still denied my request, I've tried going through and listing my details (I have no idea if I faked my birthday and etc when making it in mid 2021), also to no avail, I have basically no idea what to do, does anyone know anything I can do? I know I was stupid for putting the recovery accounts as each other but that's in the past and I need to know if there's any way I'm getting this account back or not, I remember researching it in the past and people had similar issues with the form always denying what you put into it. Would really appreciate some help, thanks.

submitted by /u/BillyBroPlayz_
    [link] [comments]

/u/BillyBroPlayz_, Jul 8, 2024 at 5:33 PM
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Microsoft account login issue on Minecraft

3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there syringa welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. If you have any other Launcher on your computer other than the one found on Mojang's official website you must first do the following:

1 - Delete the Launchers that exist on your computer that are not official Mojang;

2 - Restart your computer;

3 - Download the original software again and install:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download

If you don't have another Launcher on your computer or have already deleted:

1 - Open Minecraft Laucher;

2 - If you are already logged in, click on your image and Gamertag in the upper left corner of the screen and then on "Logout";

3 - If you are already logged out or not logged in to your account, delete all accounts registered in Launcher by clicking on the "X" next to each account;

4 - In Minecraft Launcher, enter the email and password of your Microsoft account!
  4. .syringa. Win User

Thanks for the post but i think you misread the problem; i only have official mojang downloads of the launcher and the microsoft login screen doesn’t even pop up if i press microsoft login it load for a second and then a pop up appears in the corner. i can’t even attempt to log in. the account i was signed into i already removed to try to log back in so im at square one
  5. .syringa. Win User

Oh my! I see, I also found some solutions for PC but not Mac. Have you tried contacting Mojang for extra help on the issue? https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new here's the link to contact them!
    yeah i’ve contacted them on the website and on twitter but they are both completely useless because i can’t get in contact with a real person
  6. .syringa. Win User

https://youtu.be/A8snXDXN5Ys

this is a video of what is going wrong
Thema:

Login Issues (Microsoft account)

1. Login Issues (Microsoft account) - Similar Threads - Login Issues Microsoft

2. login issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    login issue: i have a xbox 1 series x. everytime i try to login to my account it keeps saying “something went wrong” but it lets me login on the xbox app. ive tried to hard retart my xbox and it didnt work, i...
  3. Minecraft Login Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Login Issue: I'm trying to log in to Minecraft and it gives the error code 0x8019001 Please help b7851136-d8b8-4ff8-b587-ad86581eab46
  4. Login issues with the PC XBOX app.

in XboX Insiders
    Login issues with the PC XBOX app.: Quick context. I was on a normal windows 10 system before this, but i had to do a clean install due to corrupted files. I decided to switch things up and i heard alot of good things about Mini...
  5. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  6. How to resolve login issue on Xbox 360 game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to resolve login issue on Xbox 360 game?: Okay, let me see if I can get this all straight... I have been working on the digital Xbox 360 version of Watch Dogs for a couple weeks. Besides the issues with Ubisoft's servers themselves, I...
  7. Epic games login issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic games login issue: Hi, I’m trying to login into my epic games account to play on my new ps4. I use to play on switch so I signed in through Nintendo. After i put the code shown on my ps4 into my computer, it said to...
  8. Minecraft login issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft login issue: I have purchased the minecraft Java&Bedrock game one year ago. Since I was busy with the school this year and I have barely log in the game until today. Surprisingly I could not access the game...
  9. Xbox Series X: Xbox Live Login Issue (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X: Xbox Live Login Issue (Xbox 360): I just bought an Xbox Series X and was looking forward to its backwards compatibility. When trying to play Half-Life 2, the game prompts me to ‘download a profile’ and states that I cannot save my...
  10. Login issues to Microsoft websites

in XBoX Accessibility
    Login issues to Microsoft websites: Hi, My issue started when trying to connect my twitch and microsoft accounts after the recent Sea of Thieves promotion, but the same problem seems to be the case all over the microsoft websites....