Login Failed: Unable to initialize Windows Gaming Services!

Discus and support Login Failed: Unable to initialize Windows Gaming Services! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just started getting this the other day, I am using ultimate gaming pass and downloaded State of Decay 2 for PC and have been playing with no issues... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nuke1967, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Nuke1967
    Nuke1967 Guest

I just started getting this the other day, I am using ultimate gaming pass and downloaded State of Decay 2 for PC and have been playing with no issues until yesterday when the "Login Failed: Unable to initialize Windows Gaming Services!" started popping
    up, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and no luck, seeing if there some other things to do to try and fix this issue?

Thanks

:)

Nuke1967, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

check for updates in windows store, i had a gaming services update today.
  3. MoonChildMarie Win User

If theres no update i would contact the support team
  4. AyeeJamesy Win User

new game modern warfare

If your save data is missing or if the game is unable to synchronize your data, try signing in to the Xbox app and then restarting your device to recover the account data. Gear of War: Ultimate Edition services login failed, access to online multiplayer
    is not available. You are not connected to Xbox Live.
  5. MarkusSchiefer Win User

Game pass pc games unable to sign in with error 0x80070520

I did try this a week ago and it didn't work for me.

I just gave it another try and it still doesn't work.

Authentication from within games still fails, for example in Grounded: Xbox Live popup appears, I click on my account and the login fails with the above error code.

Login in every other Microsoft service works without a problem: Windows, Office 365, Outlook, and even this damn Xbox app.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

No login possible on Xbox app on Win10

it will initially use your windows login credentials, if these are different then you would need to login with the correct account, if your app is not working reset it or check the windows store for app updates.
Thema:

1. Login Failed: Unable to initialize Windows Gaming Services! - Similar Threads - Login Failed Unable

2. Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]: Can’t Connect. Keeps saying “connection failed. Failed to login to online services [Reason:DETRICK-LESTER]. My connection and speed are good. Just had the cable guy come out and look at my...
  3. Failed to login to online serviced ( Reason: DETRICK – GETLENKIRCHEN)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Failed to login to online serviced ( Reason: DETRICK – GETLENKIRCHEN): How do I resolve the following issue? I have rebooted my console twice, my router twice, and even my computer( that really doesn't have anything to do with the XBOX, but thought what the heck)...
  4. How do I fix the Login failed error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the Login failed error: Whenever I try to login to Fortnite I press start > select account then it says “Login Failed and Retry” when I press retry it makes me go through the cycle again I tried restarting Fortnite,...
  5. Fortnite login failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite login failed: Hello I just want to say I’m playing on Xbox and I can’t log in to Fortnite because it says login failed I’ve tried everything to make it work and it’s still not doing anything I was wondering if...
  6. Hi I keep trying to login to fortnite on my xbox one XS and it keeps saying login failed,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi I keep trying to login to fortnite on my xbox one XS and it keeps saying login failed,...: it wont let me login at all 87f5b056-871d-4374-96dd-8f016339e5dc
  7. Why does fortnite say failed to login?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does fortnite say failed to login?: I have tried numerous things such as resetting my Xbox and clearing the MAC but any time i try to login to fortnite it wont let me in. It does this on my phone as well with Xbox live gaming....
  8. Why does my xbox say login failed on fornite I've even uninstall fornite and then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox say login failed on fornite I've even uninstall fornite and then...: My fornite keeps saying Login Failed I have hacked everything and it all is working fine I have uninstalled fornite then reinstalled it I have turned my xbox off and on still saying the same...
  9. Fortnite keeps giving me the Login Failed screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps giving me the Login Failed screen: I've done everything I can, I have cleared my local data, reset my local MAC stuff, reset my xbox and the power cache, signed in and out of my account, deleted the game and reinstalled it, set my...
  10. I need help my Fortnite keeps saying login failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help my Fortnite keeps saying login failed: Help me please I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling and removing my account and adding it back help me please 7cd7b80d-20a6-46e8-8a4e-45b1ef205773

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to initialize windows gaming services