Logging someone off my Xbox account

Discus and support Logging someone off my Xbox account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My x and her girlfriend bought a series x and logged my Xbox account into it. I removed the device from my account, changed my password. Set up 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SerenaFoley, Nov 7, 2021.

1. SerenaFoley
    SerenaFoley Guest

My x and her girlfriend bought a series x and logged my Xbox account into it. I removed the device from my account, changed my password. Set up 2 factor auth. I did everything chat said,I even changed my home xbox on that account. Will it not log her off until she turns off her xbox? I tried multiple times to sign off from the series x she's got me logged in on and sign on my one x but it keeps looping back to the "you're signed in on series x, you can only play 1 game at a time" please help. Tech support flat out disconnected from the chat

:)

SerenaFoley, Nov 7, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

It may take a while for your account information to update. I also recommend checking if your account is linked to the console's Microsoft Store, on this link you can check and unlink your account from your console.

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/content
  3. Lt Colonel Summ Win User

Logging off, how?

Someone else was logged in, and I need to log off that account to use mine.

But the Log off button was nowhere to be seen...

And also, my gamertag was supposed to be ers. My keyboard glitched and didn't type the "ers" in "Summers"...
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Someone is logged in my account

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you and happy gaming!
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

If he is playing fortnite on Playsation he has access to your epic account not your xbox account I would suggest securing that or contacting epic support
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there,

Thank you for coming to the forums. I'd be happy to help.

It's not possible that someone from PlayStation would be using your Xbox Live account to be kicking you out of the game. Also if someone was using your account, then changing the password would have essentially locked them out. There is no way they could
    use your account again if somehow someone was able to get your profile onto their Xbox.

There is likely another reason you are getting kicked off of Fortnite. Are you getting signed out from your profile completely? Or is the game quitting and going back to the home screen?

Give us some more information on the issue and we'll help you figure this out.
Thema:

1. Logging someone off my Xbox account - Similar Threads - Logging someone off

2. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  3. Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone managed to log on to my microsoft account , Add a new security info and delete the...: Someone managed to grab hold of my account and add their alias account in the security info and deleted the original security info. Is there any way to recover my account back?...
  4. someone logged into my account and changed the username on it and i want to revert it back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone logged into my account and changed the username on it and i want to revert it back...: its literally as simple as that f8f77ecd-33d8-4cc1-9dcb-24716b589d73
  5. xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox app on pc keeps logging me into someone elses account and wont let me change users: I'm setting up a new pc. Trying to download games to try on it. I log into my account on firefox with no issues. But when I launch the app on the pc it keeps logging me into a similar but...
  6. can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.: I cant get minecraft dungeons to play after it accepts my game pass log in info. It says lets go, i click it and then a white box just stays there and the only thing i can hit is an x. when i do...
  7. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  8. How to log out someone from your xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to log out someone from your xbox account: So, someone has access to my xbox account and ive tried changing the password 2 times already, adding verification methods, adding passwordless login and it still wont log them out. Ive even...
  9. Logging out someone from minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging out someone from minecraft account: Someone logged into my microsoft account and now they are logged into my minecraft account. I changed my password, this does not log them out, the only thing that I have seen that works for...
  10. My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages...: What will I do-? They spammed over 20 messages of hate and blatant malice to their main account to get back at me for something, and I have attempted to appeal the enforcement's which will last...