logging out every time i play a game

Discus and support logging out every time i play a game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I too had this... I dealt with it for 3 or 4 days and very troubling. Finally I googled it & this came up. I tried doing what y'all said to do & guess... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by w 116boyzdotcom, Jan 6, 2014.

1. logging out every time i play a game

I too had this... I dealt with it for 3 or 4 days and very troubling. Finally I googled it & this came up. I tried doing what y'all said to do & guess what it WORKS! logging out every time i play a game :) Thank you Jesus bless you!

:)

w 116boyzdotcom, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Disconnected every time I play a game.

Everytime I play a game I get disconnected. It's starting to get frustrating because it would be really nice to be able to update my games. I've had this slim 360 for 3 days and it's literally been 3 days of connection issues. Took me 2 days to even get
    it to work on my wifi. Thanks for the help

ChillieNelson21, Jan 6, 2014
  3. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    Disconnected every time I play a game.

Have you become a GOLD member yet? A Lot of On-line functions require a Gold Membership to use......

BongKaos, Jan 6, 2014
  4. logging out every time i play a game

Since you didn't reply to the original thread I just wanted to verify the steps you used for another other users that happen to read this thread. Was this moreless the process:

If you have no problems signing into Xbox Live and 100% without a doubt know your e-mail and password associated with your Microsoft account, try safely deleting your profile, clearing your system cache 3
    times, restarting your console, then re-downloading your profile. Just follow these detailed steps:

Sign out of your Gamer Tag Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller and Press the Blue X to
    Sign Out

Delete Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller

2) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

3) Select Storage

4) Select the device with your profile

5) Select Profiles

6) Select your Gamer Tag

7) Select Delete

8) Select Delete Profile Only

Clear System Cache:

1) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

2) Select Hard Drive

3) Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y (Device Options)

4) Select Clear System Cache and select Yes

5) Repeat steps 2 thru 4 two more times so that your Cache is cleared 3 times

*NOTE* The cache stores such items as game updates, system update installation packages, and gamer pictures of your friends. Clearing the Xbox 360 cache does not remove your Gamertag, content that you have downloaded, game files,
    or console software updates.

Turn off your console and start it back up.

Download Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox 360 controller

2) On the Home tab, select Download Profile

Glad to hear you issue is resolved. Let us know if you need anything else.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 6, 2014
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Since you didn't reply to the original thread I just wanted to verify the steps you used for another other users that happen to read this thread. Was this moreless the process:

If you have no problems signing into Xbox Live and 100% without a doubt know your e-mail and password associated with your Microsoft account, try safely deleting your profile, clearing your system cache 3
    times, restarting your console, then re-downloading your profile. Just follow these detailed steps:

Sign out of your Gamer Tag Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller and Press the Blue X to
    Sign Out

Delete Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller

2) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

3) Select Storage

4) Select the device with your profile

5) Select Profiles

6) Select your Gamer Tag

7) Select Delete

8) Select Delete Profile Only

Clear System Cache:

1) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

2) Select Hard Drive

3) Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y (Device Options)

4) Select Clear System Cache and select Yes

5) Repeat steps 2 thru 4 two more times so that your Cache is cleared 3 times

*NOTE* The cache stores such items as game updates, system update installation packages, and gamer pictures of your friends. Clearing the Xbox 360 cache does not remove your Gamertag, content that you have downloaded, game files,
    or console software updates.

Turn off your console and start it back up.

Download Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox 360 controller

2) On the Home tab, select Download Profile

Glad to hear you issue is resolved. Let us know if you need anything else.
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Logged out of Live every time I try to play Fallout 3

Hey LittleEngineKid! When you've launched the game are you able to download your profile through the Xbox 360 guide? You can access it by pressing the Menu and View buttons after launching a back compat game. Give that a shot and let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  7. Knowitall(2) Win User

Every time I go into a game it logs me out xbox HELP

All credit to Mister Joestar for this article:

Step 1: Run the Live Connection Test

Usually the test will go through as normal but just to be sure, check the results in case there are any error codes or messages. In some cases, running the test alone can sort things!

Step 2: Clear the Console Cache

Don’t worry if you’ve never done this before; clearing the cache on the console won’t remove a Gamertag, DLC, game saves, or any dashboard updates. It will clear out some temporary files and game “title updates.” Those are the updates that get downloaded
    when a game starts up.

To clear the cache:

Go to the Storage Menu

Press ‘Y’ on a storage device (not the cloud)

Select “Clear System Cache”

Confirm with “Yes”

That’s it! It only takes a second or two for the cache to clear.

Step 3: Re-download Profile

Next, your profile needs to be downloaded to the console again. To avoid even the possibility of losing something important, only download the profile. Downloading a profile is done by going to the Sign In or Out Screen and going all the way to the right.
    Once the MSA and password (or two-factor code) is entered, the download will start.

Step 4: Restart the Console

This is another safety step. Err on the side of caution and give the console a little downtime.

Give those steps a try and see if it resolves your issue.
  8. I GETHSEMANE I Win User

Is the problem with one specific game or have you got the same result with others?
  9. Hawkeye OG Win User

have you updated your consoule or games?? Also are you using a wifi connection?? Or wired? It could be your interent is lagging or slow.
Thema:

1. logging out every time i play a game - Similar Threads - logging every play

2. Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting a white screen every time I have to log in to my Xbox series s?: I have set up my Xbox so I don’t have to log in every time yet it still comes up. Then when I put in my password it loads for a bit then a white screen appears. I have tried everything. From...
  3. Every time i try to log into the cloud threw my gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time i try to log into the cloud threw my gamepass: So I have 2 profiles and 1 gamepass for my wife and I but now we have 2 boxes to play when she goes to play under her name it says failure to log into email account because there is another...
  4. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  5. I try to log onto Fortnite on my Xbox but every time it keeps telling me that an unexpected...

in XBoX on Windows
    I try to log onto Fortnite on my Xbox but every time it keeps telling me that an unexpected...: I try to log into my Fortnite from my Xbox but every time I load up it keeps telling me that an unexpected error has occurred while signing in to your account t for Xbox live I don’t know what to...
  6. For the last 5 day's every time I try to log into crossout game it says error failed to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    For the last 5 day's every time I try to log into crossout game it says error failed to...: Crossout servers keep failing to Server please help thanks 90fe779a-57a0-4a9d-9d9e-2430969ae498
  7. Flight Simulator 2020 - Login credentials not saved, asked to log in every time.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Flight Simulator 2020 - Login credentials not saved, asked to log in every time.: Hello, since a few months ago MSFS 2020 on a PC doesn't sign me in automatically. I get the "Let's get you signed in" prompt, then my account comes up and once selected another prompt to...
  8. I am trying to play Minecraft Realms on my PS4 but every time I try to log in to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play Minecraft Realms on my PS4 but every time I try to log in to my...: I have tried all different potential emails it will be and nothing is working, can someone please guide me? I've tried googling answers but nothing seems to work. Do I need to reset my PS4 or...
  9. Every single time I log into my Microsoft on my PlayStation it crashes anybody know how to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every single time I log into my Microsoft on my PlayStation it crashes anybody know how to...: Every single time I log into my Microsoft on my PlayStation it crashes anybody know how to fix it e26c62a5-f8d4-4b40-b478-ccf6e1363b47
  10. Does changing your Microsoft password sing you out of every device you've logged in,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does changing your Microsoft password sing you out of every device you've logged in,...: I sold an Xbox 360 that I don't use anymore but I forgot to remove my xbox account. Will changing my password sign out of that xbox 360 that I sold to prevent anyone from using it?...