Logging onto Minecraft bedrock with a pocket edition account

Discus and support Logging onto Minecraft bedrock with a pocket edition account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have minecraft pocket edition and recently got a pc and tried to log on minecraft bedrock but it says i had to buy minecraft again is this a bug... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GalaxyDark, Jan 30, 2022.

1. GalaxyDark
    GalaxyDark Guest

So i have minecraft pocket edition and recently got a pc and tried to log on minecraft bedrock but it says i had to buy minecraft again is this a bug or is it intentional because i dont want to buy minecraft again

:)

GalaxyDark, Jan 30, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi GalaxyDark, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that there is a different game license of Minecraft for Windows on PC which means that even if you already own the Minecraft Pocket Edition you will be needing to purchase the game license that is for PC.
  3. ColeKnight2 Win User

account

Hello, so i changed my account name and logged onto a server I play. When i logged on i had nothing in my inventory (On Minecraft Bedrock Edition). So I got the same name to the account back, but I can't log on because it says "XUID doesnt match possible impersonation attempt. Can anyone help with that?
  4. Supersonic923.wad Win User

Do I have to buy Minecraft again (PC) if I already bought it on a different operating system/platform? (iOS)

My problem isn’t the lag, I just want to know if I can get Minecraft Bedrock for free as I own Pocket Edition/PE.
  5. APRICOT174 Win User

Minecraft realms plus subscription: no option to cancel subcription.

Hi Josef

No I can't see the transaction on my order history, I can only see that microsoft has taken money from my bank account.

I don't own minecraft pocket edition so I highly doubt it was purchased on pocket edition.

Not quite sure what you mean with the last question, I can sign in at minecraft.net and see that I have a minecraft bedrock realm currently active though.

Thanks for your help
  6. Marrion_Y Win User

How to get Minecraft Java with Bedrock Edition

Hi Cavan Johnsen,

Welcome to Microsoft Xbox Community Forum. I understand that you are trying to get Minecraft Java with Bedrock Edition, and you have Minecraft Bedrock for PC, but you are unable to access the Java tab. I'll be happy to assist you with this.

Firstly, it's important to note that Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are two separate versions of the game. Minecraft Java is the original version of the game, while Minecraft Bedrock is the cross-platform version of the game that is available on multiple devices.

To get Minecraft Java with Bedrock Edition, you will need to purchase Minecraft Java separately. You can purchase Minecraft Java from the official Minecraft website. Once you have purchased Minecraft Java, you will be able to access the Bedrock Edition by logging into your Microsoft account and downloading the game from the Microsoft Store. However, if you have purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition before June 6th, 2022, you are eligible to redeem a free copy of Minecraft Java Edition from the official website. Here are the steps to do so:

1. Go to Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC Standard Edition and log in with your Microsoft account.

2. Click on "Redeem a copy" and follow the instructions to claim your code.

3. Download the Minecraft Launcher for Windows from https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download and install it on your PC.

4. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Java Edition.

If you are unable to access the Java tab on the Minecraft launcher, it could be due to a few reasons. One possible reason is that you may not have purchased Minecraft Java yet. Another possible reason is that you may not have logged into your Minecraft account on the launcher.

To log into your Minecraft account on the launcher, follow these steps:

1. Open the Minecraft launcher.

2. Click on the "Settings" button.

3. Click on the "Accounts" tab.

4. Enter your Minecraft account email and password.

5. Click on the "Save" button.

Once you have logged into your Minecraft account on the launcher, you should be able to access the Java tab and purchase Minecraft Java.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Marrion
Thema:

1. Logging onto Minecraft bedrock with a pocket edition account - Similar Threads - Logging onto Minecraft

2. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  3. I try to log onto Fortnite on my Xbox but every time it keeps telling me that an unexpected...

in XBoX on Windows
    I try to log onto Fortnite on my Xbox but every time it keeps telling me that an unexpected...: I try to log into my Fortnite from my Xbox but every time I load up it keeps telling me that an unexpected error has occurred while signing in to your account t for Xbox live I don’t know what to...
  4. When I try to log onto my microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to log onto my microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a...: When I try to log onto my Microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a symbol that isn't allowed on it a0a277e3-89e7-4702-872f-993ba33259b6
  5. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  6. How can I log onto my rewards app on console when it's keeps asking me to update my location?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I log onto my rewards app on console when it's keeps asking me to update my location?: Each time I try to open my rewards app on console it states that I need to update my location and won't allow me to go any further so therefore I have lost my streak and Microsoft support haven't...
  7. I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...: I am trying to play fortnite, but whenver I load in, it says "Login Failed". I cleared my cache, reinstalled the game 4 times, removed my account and added it back, cleared local storage, and...
  8. when i log onto to minecraft it now tells me I can only play demo mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    when i log onto to minecraft it now tells me I can only play demo mode: Split from this thread. I have the same issue, clearly states on my games on Minecraft site I own it. I owned the Minecraft for windows edition. But unfortunately its been removed from the...
  9. when i log onto to minecraft it now tells me I can only play demo mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    when i log onto to minecraft it now tells me I can only play demo mode: I used the same email to set up my xbox account as the one from my java minecraft account and now I can't access my minecraft account and when I log into it it takes me straight to my xbox...
  10. Just migrated. Unable to log onto Minecraft after logging onto the Xbox app. Unable to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just migrated. Unable to log onto Minecraft after logging onto the Xbox app. Unable to get...: Basically, I've wasted a large chunk of my time today trying to get help and I am getting none. I avoided migration as long as possible because I knew MS would screw everything up. I was right. I...