Logging onto Microsoft account

Discus and support Logging onto Microsoft account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I had a ps4 that was logged onto the Microsoft account on Minecraft for so long that I forgot what Microsoft account was used including the username... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kyan_650, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Kyan_650
    Kyan_650 Guest

So I had a ps4 that was logged onto the Microsoft account on Minecraft for so long that I forgot what Microsoft account was used including the username and password. However that didn’t matter as long as I didn’t get logged out. Unfortunately that old ps4 took a turn for the worst and doesn’t work anymore, so I had to get a new one. So now I have a new ps4 and a Minecraft account that isn’t linked up with the Microsoft account. So I tried linking a different account, but since it’s the same ps4 account it’s saying I need the same Microsoft account. This is problematic seeing how I don’t remember the old account. So I was wondering if there’s anyway to unlink the account, or if there’s a way for someone to get my old account back.

:)

Kyan_650, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Kyan_650. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

There is no way to link another Microsoft account to a PSN account. You can unlink them, but you will only be able to link the original Microsoft account to the PSN account. No other Microsoft account can be linked.

Do you remember the email address of the Microsoft account that was linked with your PSN account? You can try to discover it by following the steps at:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Feel free to ask back any question and let me know how this turns out.
  3. Phil gibson1 Win User

adding new account problem

hi thanks for the reply, it doesnt appear that my account is locked.

when we log onto teh xbox, it says "

"Fix this on the web. There's a problem with your account. Fix it at account.live.com"

and again, logged onto the microsoft account, and nothing
  4. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Wrong GamerTag when setting up SmartGlass on PC

Greetings, VitriolicHat40. Is the account you use to sign into Windows 8 the same one you are seeing when you log onto SmartGlass? The account you are logged into is determined by your Microsoft Account. If you would like to use an alternate account, you'll
    need to log onto Windows 8 using the Microsoft Account you'd like to use. Hope this helps shed light on the situation!
  5. LaurieCoplin Win User

Can't find redeemed VBucks anywhere

Thanks, Francia! I do see them redeemed under my microsoft account. Will my son be able to log onto xbox with my microsoft account and then log into his fortnite account from there to use?
  6. J4CK93 Win User

urgent!

Go onto the Microsoft website. Log into your account through there and recover your password.
Thema:

1. Logging onto Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Logging onto Microsoft

2. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  3. I try to log onto Fortnite on my Xbox but every time it keeps telling me that an unexpected...

in XBoX on Windows
    I try to log onto Fortnite on my Xbox but every time it keeps telling me that an unexpected...: I try to log into my Fortnite from my Xbox but every time I load up it keeps telling me that an unexpected error has occurred while signing in to your account t for Xbox live I don’t know what to...
  4. When I try to log onto my microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to log onto my microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a...: When I try to log onto my Microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a symbol that isn't allowed on it a0a277e3-89e7-4702-872f-993ba33259b6
  5. Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone tell me why can't I log onto my live profile to play .: I'm trying to log on to my Xbox live link but it just says this profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live pleas help what should I do.. 0a774394-5bd6-4bab-b4da-e9c99dbc8b86
  6. How can I log onto my rewards app on console when it's keeps asking me to update my location?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I log onto my rewards app on console when it's keeps asking me to update my location?: Each time I try to open my rewards app on console it states that I need to update my location and won't allow me to go any further so therefore I have lost my streak and Microsoft support haven't...
  7. I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...: I am trying to play fortnite, but whenver I load in, it says "Login Failed". I cleared my cache, reinstalled the game 4 times, removed my account and added it back, cleared local storage, and...
  8. How to log onto asphalt 9 using Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to log onto asphalt 9 using Xbox.: For some reason, my progress was gone but luckily, I connected my Xbox account. Now I need to log in again. So eed help. I am putting another post because I couldn't find my original post....
  9. Gray Box on Xbox PC App and in game while trying to sign in/log in onto Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gray Box on Xbox PC App and in game while trying to sign in/log in onto Microsoft account: Hi there! I just got Xbox App for PC and Back 4 Blood. I cannot download the game from Xbox app because gray box flashes twice on the screen and disappears. Im guessing its the logging box but...
  10. Can’t log onto multiple devices at the same time - Microsoft account issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t log onto multiple devices at the same time - Microsoft account issue: Hi, please read the whole thing before answering. i bought Minecraft and MC Dungeons for my 6 year old and myself. At first we played on the Switch using separate Microsoft accounts. I recently...