Logging issues

Discus and support Logging issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; since last night, has been impossible to get in any game. At first is appears an error that something has happen and couldn’t be solve. You wait a few... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NonNon0701, May 11, 2022.

1. NonNon0701
    NonNon0701 Guest

Logging issues

since last night, has been impossible to get in any game. At first is appears an error that something has happen and couldn’t be solve. You wait a few seconds and try and then the game start working but when try to log in the profile freeze. I have try switch off and then on, changing account, and resetting but nothing. I thought maybe has something with the error that happened during the weekend but I don’t know as just start happening last night. As well as I have another console(both are Xbox serie x) and have been working perfectly. I don’t know what else I can do, if anyone can help will be incredible. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience

:)

NonNon0701, May 11, 2022
  2. Aradace Win User

#1 was the first thing I did before I even called xbox support.

#2 I never turned it on to begin with so it's definitely not on.

#3-6 Did this already with the xbox staff on the phone to no avail, in fact, we went through this 3 times.

I haven't replied to this in hopes the issue would somehow clear itself up. To which, it hasn't. If it's something to do with gold status, Im definitely not going to buy gold status anymore. Already canceled automatic renewal in fact >.>
  3. Travis EH Win User

Logging in Issue

Mine gets stuck in the loading screen!It just sits there for ages. Anyone know how to reboot it? I've taken the disc out, restarted the xbox, gone out of farcry and started something else and then gone back and still stuck on the load screen. This is in
    offline mode by the way. Very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. its ye boy Nic Win User

Logging in issues

Havent tried that i will now thanks!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Per the terms you've agreed to - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/servicesagreement/

6. Service Availability.

• a. The Services, Third-Party Apps and Services, or material or products offered through the Services may be unavailable from time to time, may be offered for a limited time, or may vary depending on your region or device. If you change the location associated
      with your Microsoft account, you may need to re-acquire the material or applications that were available to you and paid for in your previous region.
    • b. We strive to keep the Services up and running; however, all online services suffer occasional disruptions and outages, and Microsoft is not liable for any disruption or loss you may suffer as a result.
      In the event of an outage, you may not be able to retrieve Your Content or Data that you’ve stored. We recommend that you regularly backup Your Content and Data that you store on the Services or store using Third-Party Apps and Services.

So they won't compensate for a short outage. Plus it would only be about $.05 if that.
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Issue with logging in

Hi ElijahrPryor,

Sorry to hear. If you want to know if there is/was a issue, you will need to go to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com and sign in with your suspended gamertag.

Then click on the yellow/orange tile with the hammer icon, and check the list of suspensions. Check if there is a currently active suspension.

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
Thema:

Logging issues

1. Logging issues - Similar Threads - Logging issues

2. Minecraft Dungeons log in issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons log in issues.: I have an xbox pc gamepass, downloaded Minecraft dungeons. Everytime I try to play it, either from the Microsooft store, or from the xbox app for pc, it says "There is a problem with your...
  3. minecraft ps5 logging in issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft ps5 logging in issue: when i try play minecraft with my friends on xbox ( i am on ps5) it wont let me log into my microsoft account as after i type my email amd password it asks for the code on my device after i type...
  4. How do I fix "not logged in" issue when redeeming a code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix "not logged in" issue when redeeming a code?: My cousin is trying to redeem a code for Minecraft and each time she enters the code it says she's not logged in. She's tried different browsers and devices but they still claim she's not logged...
  5. i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have an issue actually logging into Minecraft on pc, i keep getting the deep ocean code,...: I have checked threads and online help advice by Microsoft themselves and I've found nothings worked, maybe i may have overlooked something, I've had issues like this since the Mojang account...
  6. how do i fix the log in issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i fix the log in issue: Okay so i own a new version of minecraft java. On the launcher, every time i try to log in with my password, it says its wrong and then it is literally the exact same. Then instead of using a...
  7. Microsoft Account Log-In Issue with Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Log-In Issue with Minecraft: I tried to log into Minecraft with my Microsoft account on the website, however it said my account did not exist. It asked me to create a gamertag like the account I had been using was a new...
  8. I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue whenever I log onto fortnite, it says "Login Failed" with no error code or...: I am trying to play fortnite, but whenver I load in, it says "Login Failed". I cleared my cache, reinstalled the game 4 times, removed my account and added it back, cleared local storage, and...
  9. Minecraft account not logging in and connection timed out issues!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account not logging in and connection timed out issues!: I'm playing Minecraft for years and about 3-4 months my Minecraft is having issues like, connection timed out, Account not logging in, Microsoft login website not working,not logging in after...
  10. Log-in issues regarding the Minecraft account Post-migration process

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log-in issues regarding the Minecraft account Post-migration process: Hello, I missed the deadline to migrate my Mojang Minecraft account to Microsoft and I'm currently trying to follow the Post-migration process shown in the homepage. However, when I follow Step 1...