Logging into Xbox on Microsoft Flight Simulator in Steam

Discus and support Logging into Xbox on Microsoft Flight Simulator in Steam in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I purchased MSFS on steam a wile back and was able to play it fine. Then I uninstalled it for some reasons, then when I reinstalled it and tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Josh Hamilton, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Logging into Xbox on Microsoft Flight Simulator in Steam

I purchased MSFS on steam a wile back and was able to play it fine. Then I uninstalled it for some reasons, then when I reinstalled it and tried to play it it brings up the Xbox sign in screen but when I click on sign in nothing happens and it's a constant loading circle in the bottom right corner. I have linked my steam account to my xbox and signed in every other way possible but nothing helps. Every time I launch the game it shows the xbox screen that says let's get started and has the sign in button but it's like the game gets stuck in the leading screen and won't let me sign in.

:)

Josh Hamilton, Mar 29, 2023
  2. XBF - Drew Win User

Question mfs 2020

Hello Hugo,

Hope your day is well. You mentioned you want to transfer Microsoft Flight Simulator to Steam. According to the Microsoft Flight Simulator FAQ, "content is tied to the platform you are playing on—if you purchase a DLC on Steam, you cannot transfer it to the Microsoft Store version and vice-versa."

I hope this answers your question.

3. XBF - Tali Win User

DEBLOQUER UN COMPTE MICROSOFT en lien avec steam

[Le texte ci-dessus est une traduction automatique et peut ne pas être exactement le même que le texte original]

Bonjour Marnay22,Merci

d’avoir contacté les forums de support Xbox. Je comprends que le compte Microsoft incorrect est lié votre compte Steam lorsque vous essayez de jouer Flight Simulator. Étant donné que votre compte Microsoft semble être bloqué, vous devrez peut-être contacter la fois le support Microsoft et les canaux de support officiels de Flight Simulator.

Veuillez afficher : Message d’erreur « Ce compte Xbox Live est déj utilisé avec un autre compte Steam sur Microsoft Flight Simulator » – Assistance Microsoft Flight Simulator (zendesk.com)

Pour contacter directement le support Microsoft concernant votre compte, vous pouvez le faire en visitant : Contactez-nous | Support technique Xbox.

Je laisserai ce fil ouvert si vous avez d’autres questions.

Merci,

-Tali

[The text above is an automatic translation and may not be exactly the same as the original text]

Hello Marnay22,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that the incorrect Microsoft account is linked to your Steam account while attempting to play Flight Simulator. Since your Microsoft account appears to be blocked, you may need to contact both Microsoft Support and the official Flight Simulator support channels.

Please view: Steam - "This Xbox Live Account is already used with another Steam account on Microsoft Flight Simulator" error message – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)

To contact Microsoft support directly regarding your account, you may do so by visiting: Contact us | Xbox Support.

I will leave this thread open if you have any additional questions.

Thank you,

-Tali
  4. DennisWaggoner Win User

Also be aware this install in on a new motherboard and cpu same hard drives and other devices
  5. DennisWaggoner Win User

Ok I think I might have figured it out I logged into Xbox on my phone and it remembered password and logged me in automatically email is ??????.Gmail not ?????.outlook so I might have figured it out if I can reset my password

Thks I
  6. XBF - Dom Win User

In order to recover your account, you must be able to verify the information asked on Account Recovery Form. This security measure is utilized to protect users from their accounts being compromised. If you believe that this is a bug related to Xbox services on your device, you can try reinstalling the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10/11 device by following the steps below:

1. Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    2. In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    3. In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    4. Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    5. Restart your device and try to install the game again.
Thema:

1. Logging into Xbox on Microsoft Flight Simulator in Steam - Similar Threads - Logging Microsoft Flight

2. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  3. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  4. I have a problem with logging into microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem with logging into microsoft: So, many years ago (i was a kid probably 9 or 10) i created a microsoft account to get minecraft. Of course i was unable to as no one gave me money so i never used the microsoft account since. now...
  5. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  6. Microsoft flight simulator log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft flight simulator log in: Hi, I bought microsoft flight simulator a while ago. But never have i been able to log in. When i first launched the game, I was asked to type in my account gmail. I did and ''this is not a...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator Log In

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Log In: I purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator via Steam/Xbox and have played it successfully for several months. However today I tried to log in and it shows a different screen name and won't allow me to...
  8. Microsoft Flight simulator unable to log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight simulator unable to log in: I got a warning saying that there was something wrong with my Microsoft account, I changed my phone number for my account to my new phone number, and for some reason Microsoft flagged that as an...
  9. Having Log In Trouble For Microsoft Flight Insider Program

in XBoX on Windows
    Having Log In Trouble For Microsoft Flight Insider Program: Hi. I'm having trouble accessing the Microsoft flight insider program. My issue exists where I load up the website, press insider login, and it just reloads the page. This what it shows:...
  10. Microsoft flight simulator insider log in stopped working

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft flight simulator insider log in stopped working: I have sign up for the microsoft insider and have been able to acess https://www.flightsimulator.com/media/ in the begining of this week as the lastest. Now when I try to loggin it behaves as is...