Logging into Microsoft Reward is see my streak is broken, when it hasn't been...

Discus and support Logging into Microsoft Reward is see my streak is broken, when it hasn't been... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am methodical about Microsoft Rewards, and upon logging in to do my searches it is showing that I missed a day. I did not miss a day and can provide... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Johnny Quiz, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Johnny Quiz
    Johnny Quiz Guest

Logging into Microsoft Reward is see my streak is broken, when it hasn't been...

I am methodical about Microsoft Rewards, and upon logging in to do my searches it is showing that I missed a day. I did not miss a day and can provide screenshots of my search history to prove that I did not, or if you would prefer you can remote in via
    TeamViewer and see for yourself. I am already in a dispute about points not being given to me for a purchase on the marketplace so am not in the mood to be messed about I can provide screenshots of bing searches from my history going for every single day of
    September and beyond if required...

How do I get the points restored...?

:)

Johnny Quiz, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Reward credits

Hi my gamertag is and i've been apart of Xbox Live Rewards for years now. I had over 23000 reward credits deposited but the balance hasn't gone into my Microsoft account. Is there a way you can see where it went? it was deposited about a week ago. Thanks

BLIND HAVOK 87, Sep 20, 2018
  3. my credits haven't deposited in my account

hi I have 6500 credits in my rewards account and it hasn't been deposited into my account my gamertag is

KillerApe18596, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest

You will need to contact Microsoft Rewards Support. Try the link here Microsoft Rewards Support

If that does not work, log into your daily rewards page, scroll to the bottom, and click Contact Rewards Support.

Echo4Ent, Sep 20, 2018
  5. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

Are you just doing searches, or are you completing all three items in the daily set?

Tormaz, Sep 20, 2018
  6. Johnny Quiz
    Johnny Quiz Guest
    I do everything in one go, mobile searches, then desktop searches then the daily set. Sometimes using the daily set stuff to get through the desktop searches quicker

Johnny Quiz, Sep 20, 2018
  7. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    I've experienced this issue a couple times now. As Echo4Ent mentioned. Contact

Microsoft Rewards Support
    . They're generally quick to get the issue resolved.

CIDkidzPILLZ, Sep 20, 2018
  8. Logging into Microsoft Reward is see my streak is broken, when it hasn't been...

SO I KNEW I WASN'T TRIPPING!!!! Happened to me twice, a few months ago. Both times I had a 150 point bonus streak going too. I just knew I didn't miss a day.

DA SHIZZLE IG, Sep 21, 2018
  9. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    The daily streak bonus is based entirely on the daily set. You can do 0 searches as long as you complete the daily set every day.

Tormaz, Nov 3, 2018
  10. Johnny Quiz Win User

I do everything in one go, mobile searches, then desktop searches then the daily set. Sometimes using the daily set stuff to get through the desktop searches quicker
  11. DA SHIZZLE IG Win User

I am methodical about Microsoft Rewards, and upon logging in to do my searches it is showing that I missed a day. I did not miss a day and can provide screenshots of my search history to prove that I did not, or if you would prefer you can remote
    in via TeamViewer and see for yourself. I am already in a dispute about points not being given to me for a purchase on the marketplace so am not in the mood to be messed about I can provide screenshots of bing searches from my history going for every single
    day of September and beyond if required...

How do I get the points restored...?
    SO I KNEW I WASN'T TRIPPING!!!! Happened to me twice, a few months ago. Both times I had a 150 point bonus streak going too. I just knew I didn't miss a day.
  12. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

Are you just doing searches, or are you completing all three items in the daily set?
  13. Tormaz Win User

The daily streak bonus is based entirely on the daily set. You can do 0 searches as long as you complete the daily set every day.
  14. Echo4Ent Win User

You will need to contact Microsoft Rewards Support. Try the link here Microsoft Rewards Support

If that does not work, log into your daily rewards page, scroll to the bottom, and click Contact Rewards Support.
Thema:

1. Logging into Microsoft Reward is see my streak is broken, when it hasn't been... - Similar Threads - Logging Microsoft Reward

2. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  3. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  4. I have a problem with logging into microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem with logging into microsoft: So, many years ago (i was a kid probably 9 or 10) i created a microsoft account to get minecraft. Of course i was unable to as no one gave me money so i never used the microsoft account since. now...
  5. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  6. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  7. I cannot log into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into my Microsoft account: I cannot log into my Microsoft account after logging out of a different one 3972fdb7-6a66-4f8a-b1c4-90f1b1429de8
  8. How do I log into my microsoft account on my playstation?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log into my microsoft account on my playstation?: When I try play minecraft online multiplayer and sign into minecraft with my microsoft account I go through the remote play steps and when I get past the login stage it sends me to an Xbox create...
  9. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  10. i can't log in to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't log in to my microsoft account: Recently i added the new alias to it i randomly create an outlook mail in the alias changing section after more than a week , which means now, i cannot log in to my account anymore it said...