logging into apex missions upon start of mass effect: andromeda

Discus and support logging into apex missions upon start of mass effect: andromeda in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have an xboxone when i start mass effect: andromeda and try to log into the apex server, i get a page with a checkmark and my email address. when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 2ADuDe, Jan 30, 2022.

1. 2ADuDe
    2ADuDe Guest

i have an xboxone

when i start mass effect: andromeda and try to log into the apex server, i get a page with a checkmark and my email address. when i click i get a box that opens with my email address already inserted. when i click what would be the enter button, i think i should get another box so i can input my microsoft live password. BUT, i don't get a box to input my password. i get taken back to the page with the big checkmark and i start all over again with the box with my email address already inserted. i just go back and forth. i never get to insert my password so i can log onto the apex server so i can play the apex missions.

can anyone tell me what i am missing and why i can't get past this point in the process of logging onto the apex mission server at the start of mass effect: andromeda??????

:)

2ADuDe, Jan 30, 2022
  2. 2ADuDe Win User

XBF-Spartan,

thanks for the reply. i experience this issue when i login on my console. i don't play games on my phone, which is the only mobile device i have. any idea why this is happening???

thanks
  3. XBF-Spartan Win User

Hi 2ADuDe,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! So that we may better assist you are you having issues logging into Apex on your console in-game or on your mobile device?
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

What is everyone playing this weekend?

Committed to finally playing through Mass Effect Andromeda. Sprinkling in some Apex as well.
    I loved ME: Andromeda. I don't know where all the hate came from.
  5. KingOfWombat Win User

If any game could have a sequel....?

I really wish Mass Effect Andromeda got a sequel, or at least some DLC missions.
  6. Hoveringpie Win User

Mass effect on Xbox one

The new mass effect is called mass effect Andromeda, and as you can tell it's set in the Andromeda galaxy, with the look of it grogans make a return but that's all I can tell.
Thema:

1. logging into apex missions upon start of mass effect: andromeda - Similar Threads - logging apex missions

2. Problem with logging into the Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with logging into the Xbox: Hello, I have a problem with logging into the Xbox system. When I log in, it shows up like in the picture. I reset it all but it still shows up like this. Please help me TT...
  3. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  4. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  5. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  6. Xbox game chat log

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game chat log: my account was hack and I cannot join games or talk to any of my friends and I really do want to play 48b3dbb3-0162-4b02-9866-d6643065082f
  7. Unable to log in. Error 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log in. Error 0x89235107: After searching as far as possible on the internet about the error, I could not fix the problem with XBOX login on PC. I cannot launch any game I have installed. Please, help...
  8. logged out of email and xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    logged out of email and xbox: hello i got logged out of my email and my Son got logged out of the xbox account and its asking for my password or an sms but if i write the pssword right it says the wrong and i dont have the...
  9. Apex Log In

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Log In: I’ve downloaded Apex again after a few months of not playing. When I go to sign in, it tells me I need to change my password on my EA account. I’ve done this multiple times. So my password has...
  10. Forza apex wont let me log into the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza apex wont let me log into the game: As in topic, im stuck on main screen after logging into xbox live with error that is telling me that error occured, try again later please help e39004f8-7f30-41ed-9330-806e77283734