Logging in without an email

Discus and support Logging in without an email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ever since switching my Minecraft account to Microsoft, I can't log in. I forgot the email. I have currently logged into Minecraft the app but not the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sarah Webb1, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Sarah Webb1
    Sarah Webb1 Guest

Ever since switching my Minecraft account to Microsoft, I can't log in. I forgot the email. I have currently logged into Minecraft the app but not the website, on my sister's computer but I got a new one so I need to transfer the account onto it. I do know that I have tried every email I know. I have looked at every other solution I can think of. Are there any loopholes or things I could have missed?

Thank you

:)

Sarah Webb1, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Trouble Logging Into My Account Without Email

Hi! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

To access your Xbox account and other Microsoft services, you need to know the email address and password you used to set up your Microsoft account.

*******Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your gamertag.

You can find a forgotten Microsoft account email address by using your Xbox console or several alternative methods. Note that the methods for finding adult and child accounts differ, so go to the section below that matches the type of account you need to find.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. TheGOAT4 Win User

I only know the password too the account I don’t know any email/number related to it.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @TheGOAT4!

To access your Xbox account and other Microsoft services, you need to know the email address and password you used to set up your Microsoft account. Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your gamertag.

Please access Find your Microsoft account email address | Xbox Support to find your Microsoft account email address.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Logged out of xbox account without email

Hello Hugo!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

I'm sorry about this situation, Hugo. Unfortunately there is no method to track which email this would be.

What you can test is to check on websites or applications, if this email is registered in these places, I believe this is the best tip at the moment.

I wish you luck hugo, I hope you find it.

Best Regards
  6. Ariel Ams. Win User

My account got hacked.

Is there any way for microsoft staff to revert my account's mail to the previous email without logging into the account?
Thema:

1. Logging in without an email - Similar Threads - Logging without email

2. xbox one logging in without loading

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one logging in without loading: so i had my xbox one since 2017 but this thing keeps happening for like a week now, every time i turn it on it doesnt load it just logs me in without waiting for loading, same thing with loading...
  3. cancel 2fa without having access to email log in as loss of phone number or alterante email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    cancel 2fa without having access to email log in as loss of phone number or alterante email.: so i have no longer got access to my email as it was hacked and i no longer have my 2fa codes available as number is long gone and my alt email ive tried to recover through but microsoft will not...
  4. Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...: I have my username but I was too young to create my own account and I’ve always wanted to log back in. 2a82bd28-f6ea-4167-9682-915a067821b5
  5. Is there a way to play Minecraft without logging in to the Microsoft store with the right...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to play Minecraft without logging in to the Microsoft store with the right...: Soooo, my situation is like this, I have more than one e-mails, one is used for private things and the other is like miscellaneous (games included). On private one, I have Windows 11 and use it on...
  6. How do I log into my Xbox account without a Gmail, Microsoft password or a phone number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log into my Xbox account without a Gmail, Microsoft password or a phone number?: I can prove that Vqlkyre account on Xbox is mine. I tried so many account recovery forms and it doesn't work I've tried contacting Microsoft support, but they said they're too busy. I have photo...
  7. Need help logging into an account without knowing email or having that same mobile number?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help logging into an account without knowing email or having that same mobile number?...: i had an account a while ago with my brother email and phone number, however when moving xboxes over the last year i lost the account and don’t remember the email, i do know the password but email...
  8. Can I switch my email without logging in to the old one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I switch my email without logging in to the old one?: So I've had an email on which my xbox account is located with a gamepass ultimate subscription. The problem is, they (my email's company) recently switched over to be a paid email service, and...
  9. Change the email address to log into to Xbox without losing progress.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change the email address to log into to Xbox without losing progress.: I set my son's Xbox One up with my own hotmail email address because he was young and I didn't know any better. Now I need to completely remove my email from being associated with his xbox and...
  10. Log into my old account without email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log into my old account without email: Is there ANY way to log into my account without an email I’m trying to log into my old account but I have no idea what the email is, I already contacted support, Can anyone help?...