Logging in without an email

Discus and support Logging in without an email in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ever since switching my Minecraft account to Microsoft, I can't log in. I forgot the email. I have currently logged into Minecraft the app but not the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sarah Webb1, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Sarah Webb1
    Sarah Webb1 Guest

Ever since switching my Minecraft account to Microsoft, I can't log in. I forgot the email. I have currently logged into Minecraft the app but not the website, on my sister's computer but I got a new one so I need to transfer the account onto it. I do know that I have tried every email I know. I have looked at every other solution I can think of. Are there any loopholes or things I could have missed?

Thank you

:)

Sarah Webb1, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Trouble Logging Into My Account Without Email

Hi! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

To access your Xbox account and other Microsoft services, you need to know the email address and password you used to set up your Microsoft account.

*******Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your gamertag.

You can find a forgotten Microsoft account email address by using your Xbox console or several alternative methods. Note that the methods for finding adult and child accounts differ, so go to the section below that matches the type of account you need to find.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. TheGOAT4 Win User

I only know the password too the account I don’t know any email/number related to it.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @TheGOAT4!

To access your Xbox account and other Microsoft services, you need to know the email address and password you used to set up your Microsoft account. Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your gamertag.

Please access Find your Microsoft account email address | Xbox Support to find your Microsoft account email address.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Logged out of xbox account without email

Hello Hugo!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

I'm sorry about this situation, Hugo. Unfortunately there is no method to track which email this would be.

What you can test is to check on websites or applications, if this email is registered in these places, I believe this is the best tip at the moment.

I wish you luck hugo, I hope you find it.

Best Regards
  6. Ariel Ams. Win User

My account got hacked.

Is there any way for microsoft staff to revert my account's mail to the previous email without logging into the account?
Thema:

1. Logging in without an email - Similar Threads - Logging without email

2. How to disconnect a microsoft account from ps4 account without being logged in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to disconnect a microsoft account from ps4 account without being logged in?: My account on Playstation is not able to be logged into and I can't find a way to disconnect it without being logged in. Is there a way to disconnect my microsoft account from my ps4?...
  3. Cant log in without being met with ‘Your browser is set to block all cookies’

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant log in without being met with ‘Your browser is set to block all cookies’: When trying to log into both the minecraft and the xbox live app (on an ipad 7th generation), i’m met with the error message attached below. It works just fine on my phone, so I’m not sure what...
  4. Logged out of xbox account without email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logged out of xbox account without email: I got logged out of my xbox account where I had all of my game progress saved. To log back in it requires the original email linked to the account, of which I don't know what it is. Is there...
  5. Removed from Ambassadors program without explanation. Enforcement log in (still) broken;...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed from Ambassadors program without explanation. Enforcement log in (still) broken;...: Below is the original message, a month ago exactly. A kind person suggested the following: "Smwutches You'll need to email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador...
  6. Removed from Ambassadors program without explanation. Enforcement log in (still) broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removed from Ambassadors program without explanation. Enforcement log in (still) broken: I have been kicked out from Ambassadors and no reason explained. As most people I cannot log in into Enforcement, because the page has been broken for ages, so it is impossible for me to send a...
  7. How do I switch my microsoft account without logging into the microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I switch my microsoft account without logging into the microsoft account?: My friend made my a microsoft account for my minecraft account on the playstation, but I can't get back in it, so I want to unlink it and log into my own microsoft account but I can't unlink it...
  8. Trouble Logging Into My Account Without Email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble Logging Into My Account Without Email: I need help logging into one of my accounts I only have my username and password but I forgot my email and I was seeing if there’s a way to login or recover the email...
  9. Nephew purchased mods without logging into Microsoft account ps4

in XBoX on Windows
    Nephew purchased mods without logging into Microsoft account ps4: So my nephew loves minecraft and didn't realize he wasn't logged into his Microsoft account when he purchased all these mods. He is freaking out super upset at the idea of losing everything. Is...
  10. Log into my old account without email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log into my old account without email: Is there ANY way to log into my account without an email I’m trying to log into my old account but I have no idea what the email is, I already contacted support, Can anyone help?...