Logging in to Minecraft with Microsoft password issue

Discus and support Logging in to Minecraft with Microsoft password issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My son lives half time with me and half with his mother - my ex-wife. At her house, when he starts up his Minecraft on his PS4, he rings me for my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alan Lindsay, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Alan Lindsay
    Alan Lindsay Guest

My son lives half time with me and half with his mother - my ex-wife.
    At her house, when he starts up his Minecraft on his PS4, he rings me for my Microsoft (as in my EMAIL) password to connect to Minecraft online through PS4. And every time after, I have to change my password on my Outlook email.... otherwise let EVERYONE read my emails in both houses! What can I do about this? Can't I have separate passwords?
    Or do I have to setup a separate MS account for accessing Minecraft?
    I'd ask Microsoft, but it's easier to talk to God!!

:)

Alan Lindsay, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on the Minecraft game asking for permission. Let me help out with that.

Actually, this is directly related to the family account being set up for your son's account. You are the organizer of the family and that is why it is always asking for permission from your account in order for him to play his games.

Anyway, you can set this up through this link:

https://account.microsoft.com/family

If you want to change the organizer of the family, you may do so by removing him from the family and adding him on another adult account. You can create a new one just for that as well.

Hope that helps!
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Error al iniciar sesion ps4[Error logging in ps4]

Hi Nirek,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with logging into your Microsoft account on Minecraft. To troubleshoot this, try logging in on the
    Microsoft Account website. If you are still experiencing log-in issues, try

changing your password

Please keep us updated.
  4. BCSK Win User

Error: Ahogado al intentar iniciar sesión ¿Cómo lo soluciono?

The "error code: drowned" issue in Minecraft Bedrock can often be resolved by following these steps:

1. Ensure you have a stable internet connection.
    2. Double-check your login credentials (username and password) to make sure they are correct.
    3. If you're using a Microsoft account to log in, ensure that your Microsoft account is in good standing and not locked or suspended.
    4. Try restarting the Minecraft Bedrock application and attempt to log in again.
    5. If the issue persists, consider resetting your Microsoft account password and then attempting to log in with the updated password.
    6. If none of the above steps work, you may want to contact Mojang Support or Microsoft Support for further assistance, as the "error code: drowned" issue could be related to server-side problems or account-specific issues.
    By following these steps, you should be able to resolve the login issue and get back to playing Minecraft Bedrock. for further detail: Mickey Minors
  5. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Son's Minecraft account has been stolen along with his micosoft email via in-game hypixel scam

MY ACCOUNT WAS STOLEN

Note: In many cases where people believe that their accounts have been stolen, hacked, or compromised, the issue is caused by a login issue.

First, try to change the password that’s associated with your account. For example, a Microsoft account or a Mojang account. Log out of anything that you're logged into (websites, game launcher, etc.), then if you were able to change the password, try to log in with the new password. If you have an old Minecraft account that logs in with a Java profile name instead of an email, you should migrate to the newer Mojang account format. 

If you have a Mojang account, try logging in with a different email address. 

If you are not sure if you should use your email address or Java profile name to log in, see our article on  Minecraft: Java Edition account types. 

If you do not receive password reset emails within a few minutes, or you are sure that your account was compromised, locate your transaction ID or gift code and contact Minecraft Support.

Note: If your account is linked to a Microsoft Secured Account or you have already migrated

contact Microsoft Support instead.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft

Hi Rachael,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. As your son is using Minecraft on an Android device, this would mean that he is using the Minecraft: Pocket Edition and needs to be signed into the game using the credentials (username & password)
    that are associated with his Xbox Live Gold subscription so that he will have access to play online.

If you're already familiar with the log in information, then would it be possible for you to let us know the exact error message that is received when attempting to log in, as well as when?

If you believe that the account log ins are incorrect for the Microsoft account, then I would recommend our

Lost Password Solution
    , or
    Lost Account Solution
    if you aren't familiar with the email address used for log in. If you know the information already, then there may be an issue with the Minecraft log in for Mojang. You can always reach out to them for assistance with that, should
    you need it.
    Mojang Minecraft Log In Help

I hope that this information helps out! Please let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Logging in to Minecraft with Microsoft password issue - Similar Threads - Logging Minecraft Microsoft

2. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  3. Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into my microsoft account on minecraft: Hello! I've been having this problem for months and I'm getting tired of it. Basically, whenever I try to log into minecraft with my microsoft account, I get an error message that says the...
  4. I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sign back onto my Microsoft Account after minecraft logged me out: Minecraft signed me out of my microsoft account, I try to log back in on the same account it was on and it’s saying it’s already connected and it also says Please Sign in With your previously...
  5. My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked, everything was changed ans i cant log into my minecraft...: I accidentaly shared my information and they completely changed my email, username, password and i cant get in. I have changed the password back but i dont know the email and i cant log in...
  6. I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I migrated my Minecraft account in 2022, I logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft...: I purchased Minecraft nearly a decade ago. Ever since Microsoft decided to take over and mess things around for no reason I cannot access my game anymore. I followed through with the pointless and...
  7. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  8. Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Log into Minecraft using my Microsoft account.: I recently got signed out of my Minecraft launcher, and when I tried to sign back in, it says I got my password wrong, even though I use the same password to sign into Microsoft Store. I received...
  9. Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns...: Why can't my Minecraft login to my Microsoft account, every time I log in it always returns to the loading screen and I repeat this over and over again, the problem is always the same?...
  10. If i logged into minecraft with my microsoft account am i migrated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i logged into minecraft with my microsoft account am i migrated: Hi im Asokaso i haven’t played minecraft in a withle and i missed the migration last call but before that i am logged into my microsoft account, Now the question is: Am i migrated?...