Logging in sequence on Xbox one influence connection services to live servers? Why? How?

Discus and support Logging in sequence on Xbox one influence connection services to live servers? Why? How? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Firstly sorry for my poor English expressions Facts: 1 Xbox One console, 2 accounts (for me and my son) inside, both registered @ Microsoft ans... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alexandru IATAN, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Logging in sequence on Xbox one influence connection services to live servers? Why? How?

Firstly sorry for my poor English expressions

Facts:

1 Xbox One console, 2 accounts (for me and my son) inside, both registered @ Microsoft ans Activision, Call Of Duty MW II. If I log first on my account (less used) on the console and start COD MWII we can play split screen together - (I mean on screen it appears to connect second controller bla bla). If we log in firstly the other account (that is used every single day by my son) the option of split screen (starting second controller bla bla) is missing.... and if I turn on my second controller to "forced" log into console, and log in the second account from setting, it say "Hi myaccount name" but immediately we encounter the SERVICE TIME OUT - Travis-Rilea error, witch appear almost instantly 4 times (3+1 times) on top right part of the screen. And nothing happened, even if the second controller is on, the second account is signed in, is not part of the game. We tried everything. Resenting console (soft and hard), uninstalling and reinstalling the game, wired or wireless network, cable modem or mobile data hotspot. Several routers (TPlink, netgear, pfsense, mikrotik). Deletting and reinstalling accounts. Nothing. Same. Is dissperating and very frustrating.

It is only on MWII, in MW and black ops 4 and halo infinite the split screen and co-op work normal independently the logging account sequence.

And to be honest, the major issuse apart that annoying logging sequence ist that we cannot change the position on split screen - exchange users top and down position on the TV. (first account on and second downwards) If that was somehow doable maybe the inconvenience of loggind sequence can be overpassed..

Maybe it is something that we did wrong. Or not. It is a usual misbehaver.

:)

Alexandru IATAN, Mar 13, 2023
  2. Alexandru IATAN Win User

Logging in sequence on Xbox one influence connection services to live servers? Why? How?

Many thanks for the answer.

I already did it.

And they said like you did. "Contact the others...."

I don't have any options to check hardware components like HDD, mem or video...maybe it is also a hardware problem that prevent the connection....

Maybe you also have some ideas?

Sincerely Yours.
  3. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi Alexandru IATAN,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today,

Considering that it works fine on other games like Black Ops 4, Halo Infinite and especially in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, this is likely an in-game concern with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II specifically. Please reach out to the game developer to report this concern for proper assistance. Please see: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II | Activision Support.

Sincerely,

Marrion

Microsoft Moderator
  4. smileskybird Win User

Will a new high end router improve my fps gameplay

It's not just YOUR ISP/internet that influences your online experience. Other factors for example Microsoft's Servers since all genuine Xbox consoles connect to the sole official online service Xbox Live, and it's 2016 and the current status of the Internet
    Infrastructure. While those are good, they're not going to be perfect 24/7. Peak/Busy periods like evenings and weekends or dos attacks, may affect gameplay. Our planet is HUGE too (to illustrate it takes many hours to fly from US/UK to Australia/NZ) and XBL
    services different countries so where we live influences our ping and connection to servers.
  5. x4o3x TuRmoiL Win User

Being booted offline?

Through Xbox Live Parties/Chat. How would they get an IP when every player connects to a server? Only the server admin has access to the IP list/log, right?
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Random Disconnects

Hello TheGlacierBear, how are you?

So, I'm sorry by yours insues with the Xbox Services, You can take the information of the crash in the time with they come to you? Like when the crash happen you tried access the status services of Xbox Live in Status
    Services Xbox Live
    and see if the service is Ok or No Ok and what services is Not Ok? If you can, make Screenshot and add in your Question, that can be helpfull to we can help you.

I side from Part Crashes that is the Xbox Live Services or Your Connection and the insues from Games Server is the side from the Publisher or Servidor Providor for the game server. However, in the time with the insues come you need see the Xbox Live Services
    Status and your Internet Connection Statos, because one day can be your Connection or the Conncetion of your providor with the routes with the Xbox Live Sevices, like the providor game server too
Thema:

1. Logging in sequence on Xbox one influence connection services to live servers? Why? How? - Similar Threads - Logging sequence influence

2. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  3. A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...: A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1 controller as 2 controllers. How do I fix this? d5b694d1-d253-4428-a42f-c9ca39459e9f
  4. Trouble logging into Xbox Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging into Xbox Account: Hi I can't login to my xbox account for days now. Except when it's past 12midnight in the Philippines. It keeps saying try again in a while then enter password over and over. I have reset my xbox...
  5. keep getting logged out

in XBoX Accessibility
    keep getting logged out: every time i attempt to log into minecraft via the x box store it keeps bring me to a Microsoft store page that says that singing out then it kicks me out when i attempt to log in a gain it says...
  6. FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...

in XBoX on Windows
    FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...: Hi I have recently changed my details due to an account hack. I have to wait 30 days for the changes to take effect. How ever I am reading that signing into XBOX is available during this 30...
  7. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  8. xbox one logging in without loading

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one logging in without loading: so i had my xbox one since 2017 but this thing keeps happening for like a week now, every time i turn it on it doesnt load it just logs me in without waiting for loading, same thing with loading...
  9. Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account: I'm trying to log in to wwe2k image uploader but it won't let me. a62ad580-cf6b-4608-9845-ce88a267d0c5
  10. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...