Logged out of xbox account without email

Discus and support Logged out of xbox account without email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got logged out of my xbox account where I had all of my game progress saved. To log back in it requires the original email linked to the account, of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by hugo collingridge, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Logged out of xbox account without email

I got logged out of my xbox account where I had all of my game progress saved. To log back in it requires the original email linked to the account, of which I don't know what it is. Is there anyway I can find this out to log back in?

:)

hugo collingridge, Jul 6, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello Hugo!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

I'm sorry about this situation, Hugo. Unfortunately there is no method to track which email this would be.

What you can test is to check on websites or applications, if this email is registered in these places, I believe this is the best tip at the moment.

I wish you luck hugo, I hope you find it.

Best Regards
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

No active gamer profile

Child accounts on Xbox one/series have email attached, it's impossible to have an account profile without having email

That email and password will be necessary to log in the Xbox 360 guide inside the game
  4. BloodFangs Win User

Reports of some people getting emails from MS Free KI Game Or Xbox Ones

I wonder if I received that email.. I don't have access to my email accounts that I connected with my Xbox Live account because for some reason I cant log into Outlook or anything because I use an office 365 account.. Any way I can find out or not without
    that?
  5. KindGryphon Win User

I was curious if I could switch a Xbox account to a different Microsoft account

Hello Christian, if I link another email I made for him could I change my email password without it logging him out of his xbox. Like could he use his email and password for the Xbox as well?
    No.

I assume you mean adding a secondary email alias. If so all that does is allow them to login with a different secondary email but it still uses the same password because its ultimately still the same account.

So if you change the password it will log that family member out and they would have to still sign in using the new password.

Long story short there is no way to seperate your twos access without one of you starting over with a new account.
  6. ZoomRail Win User

I accidentally clicked continue with Google on Minecraft, and now It made a new account with the same email and I can't select old one. (Solved)

I'm trying the Xbox method. But when I log in with my email, it says redirecting to google sign in. Then the url changes to have logged in, in it. But then goes back to home without my account being logged in.
Thema:

1. Logged out of xbox account without email - Similar Threads - Logged account without

2. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  3. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...
  4. Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...: I have my username but I was too young to create my own account and I’ve always wanted to log back in. 2a82bd28-f6ea-4167-9682-915a067821b5
  5. How do I log into my Xbox account without a Gmail, Microsoft password or a phone number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log into my Xbox account without a Gmail, Microsoft password or a phone number?: I can prove that Vqlkyre account on Xbox is mine. I tried so many account recovery forms and it doesn't work I've tried contacting Microsoft support, but they said they're too busy. I have photo...
  6. Need help logging into an account without knowing email or having that same mobile number?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help logging into an account without knowing email or having that same mobile number?...: i had an account a while ago with my brother email and phone number, however when moving xboxes over the last year i lost the account and don’t remember the email, i do know the password but email...
  7. How do you play a game that you bought on a different account without logging into the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you play a game that you bought on a different account without logging into the...: I bought a game on a different account and I can't play it on my main account what do I do 5b5f7168-9683-4486-aa39-a24290c568d5
  8. Log into my old account without email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log into my old account without email: Is there ANY way to log into my account without an email I’m trying to log into my old account but I have no idea what the email is, I already contacted support, Can anyone help?...
  9. I cant log out of the xbox app without logging in to the same account over and over

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant log out of the xbox app without logging in to the same account over and over: i cant play gears of war 4. i cant log in when i start the game. it says there is a problem with my xbox account, i made an email adress when i bought the game because i never use any windows...
  10. Can I log out my account on xbox 360 without deleting it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I log out my account on xbox 360 without deleting it?: Good morning, I have one question, if you can log out of an account from xbox 360 without removing it, because I would like to buy a new console and it will log on to it an old account from xbox...