Logged out of Live every time I try to play Fallout 3

Discus and support Logged out of Live every time I try to play Fallout 3 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay. So I bought and downloaded Fallout 3 for my Xbox one and i downloaded the DLC as well. Everything downloaded fine and i tried to play fallout 3,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LittleEngineKid, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Logged out of Live every time I try to play Fallout 3

Okay. So I bought and downloaded Fallout 3 for my Xbox one and i downloaded the DLC as well. Everything downloaded fine and i tried to play fallout 3, it booted up and got me to the start screen then, the "logged out of xbox live" pops up at the top and
    then it prompts me to sign into xbox live because it can't save without logging in. I try to log back in and it says "your profile has not completely downloaded please download completely and try again"

But, it is downloaded. it's the only profile on my system and i have been using my xbox for about 3 years now.

:)

LittleEngineKid, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Trouble! Xbox live or the game?

Every time I try to play mine craft it logs me out of my xbox live account, but when I play other games like halo it keeps me logged in. So is the the counsel, game, or xbox live?

AcquiredJenny, Oct 23, 2017
  3. Azizo Shady
    Azizo Shady Guest
    Constant Freezing in Ultimate Team

Thats pathetic... I might try play Fifa whilst logged out of the Servers and see if it freezes. Because im sick of these problems every time.

Azizo Shady, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey LittleEngineKid! When you've launched the game are you able to download your profile through the Xbox 360 guide? You can access it by pressing the Menu and View buttons after launching a back compat game. Give that a shot and let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Oct 24, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey LittleEngineKid! When you've launched the game are you able to download your profile through the Xbox 360 guide? You can access it by pressing the Menu and View buttons after launching a back compat game. Give that a shot and let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

logging out every time i play a game

Since you didn't reply to the original thread I just wanted to verify the steps you used for another other users that happen to read this thread. Was this moreless the process:

If you have no problems signing into Xbox Live and 100% without a doubt know your e-mail and password associated with your Microsoft account, try safely deleting your profile, clearing your system cache 3
    times, restarting your console, then re-downloading your profile. Just follow these detailed steps:

Sign out of your Gamer Tag Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller and Press the Blue X to
    Sign Out

Delete Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox controller

2) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

3) Select Storage

4) Select the device with your profile

5) Select Profiles

6) Select your Gamer Tag

7) Select Delete

8) Select Delete Profile Only

Clear System Cache:

1) Scroll right and go to the Settings tab, and then select System Settings

2) Select Hard Drive

3) Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y (Device Options)

4) Select Clear System Cache and select Yes

5) Repeat steps 2 thru 4 two more times so that your Cache is cleared 3 times

*NOTE* The cache stores such items as game updates, system update installation packages, and gamer pictures of your friends. Clearing the Xbox 360 cache does not remove your Gamertag, content that you have downloaded, game files,
    or console software updates.

Turn off your console and start it back up.

Download Profile:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button in the middle of your Xbox 360 controller

2) On the Home tab, select Download Profile

Glad to hear you issue is resolved. Let us know if you need anything else.
  7. GTRxFDP Win User

Fallout 3 DLC code deleted before I could Redeem

I just got my copy of fallout 4 and every time I try to redeem my fallout 3 code it just says something went wrong. Which is a real shame because the bonus fallout 3 is what tempted me to buy new it.
  8. Midyin84 Win User

Saved Game Data Managment

Sadly, it's not working. I log into XBox Live, try to Play Fallout 4, but it can't find any saved game data..
  9. Sharktooth68 Win User

Can't connect to xbox live - followed all troubleshooting steps

I can connect to xbox live, but when I try to play a game any game it will log me out and prompt me to sign in again to play game. When I exit the game it will do the same thing log off and need to log on again, this is on every game. Now today it connects
    to live, but I try to play an online game it kicks me from live, exit the game and and it will log back into live. What is going on with XBOX
Thema:

1. Logged out of Live every time I try to play Fallout 3 - Similar Threads - Logged Live every

2. When using backwards compatibility on the Xbox one, I cannot log into Xbox live and get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When using backwards compatibility on the Xbox one, I cannot log into Xbox live and get...: I can sign in fine on my Xbox one and computer. I only get a problem when I try to play a backwards compatible game. I try to download my profile to “Xbox 360 backwards compatibility” part of the...
  3. Can log in to xbox live but cant play online?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can log in to xbox live but cant play online?: I have a problem on my xbox 360 i can normaly log into my xbox live account but i cant play online is there a way to fix this? My friend has xbox 360 too but he can play online, and i dont know...
  4. Why is it the instant I log into my Xbox live account it disconnects me from live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it the instant I log into my Xbox live account it disconnects me from live?: The instant I sign in on my Xbox account it disconnects from Xbox live and its connected the internet is working good but the instant I log in it disconnected. I havent been able to play live...
  5. Error when logging into fortnite via child’s account attached to my gold live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error when logging into fortnite via child’s account attached to my gold live account: I have a gold live account with my 4 childrens accounts attached to it. They all have the same setting and all of a sudden one of them has an error when trying to log into certain games like...
  6. Every time i try to log in to xbox live on pc the error 0x800704cf pops out

in XBoX on Windows
    Every time i try to log in to xbox live on pc the error 0x800704cf pops out: I bought PC xbox game pass 2 days ago and it was normal.I could log in to games.But today when i tried to play metro exodus i tried to log in but then there was this error 0x800704cf....
  7. : Xbox live log out every few minutes

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox live log out every few minutes: : Xbox live log out every few minutes have to tried to reset your router jsut unplug the modem for about 30 seconds then plug it back in this usually resets the modem and might give you a better...
  8. ** Xbox Live GOLD Account LOGS OUT Every Time We Start A New Game; Been Happening For MONTHS.. ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ** Xbox Live GOLD Account LOGS OUT Every Time We Start A New Game; Been Happening For MONTHS.. ...: Hi - One of our Xbox Live GOLD accounts logs us out EVERY TIME we START a game OR switch to another mode WITHIN a current game.. It also takes a LONG time to log into the account.. Our other...
  9. Every time I log into live it asks me to update my security.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I log into live it asks me to update my security.: This has probably been asked before as it seems like a common problem but every time a log on, I get a message asking me to update my security questions and stuff to make my account safer. I have...
  10. why is xbox live keep asking me to verify my email every day and every time i log in and out...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is xbox live keep asking me to verify my email every day and every time i log in and out...: It's getting very annoying... this goes for trying to entering my live and hotmail email as well... e0838a5d-f340-4ed7-be24-a9817a28e349