logged out of email and xbox

Discus and support logged out of email and xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello i got logged out of my email and my Son got logged out of the xbox account and its asking for my password or an sms but if i write the pssword... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andreas.123, Apr 3, 2024.

1. Andreas.123
    Andreas.123 Guest

hello i got logged out of my email and my Son got logged out of the xbox account and its asking for my password or an sms but if i write the pssword right it says the wrong and i dont have the number anymore. how can i get it back. (it was 3 years ago soon 4) the account still exist with all the data is there any way of getting the account back?

:)

Andreas.123, Apr 3, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Andreas, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry you're experiencing this problem. I understand how important recovering your account is to you.

The account recovery form can only be used if two-step verification isn't turned on.

If you did not have 2FA active on the account, and the account was not deleted due to inactivity, you will need to try the Account Recovery Form: https://account.live.com/acsr

Detailed steps on how to use the Account Recovery Form can be found here: https://support.microsoft.com/office/b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

Microsoft takes account security very seriously, that's why Account Recovery is an automated process with no human influence. If you don't have the correct information, you may not be able to get through account verification using the Recovery Form.

The Account Recovery Form requires adequate information to prove that you are the owner of the account. The Account Recovery Process can be a time-consuming process, but providing as much info as possible from the start of the process will increase the possibility of being verified by the automated process. You'll need to keep trying until you're verified by Microsoft.

Remember to use a familiar device from which you've frequently accessed your Microsoft account, as well as a familiar location. Microsoft will review your responses and respond within 24 hours. If you are verified, instructions on how to log back into your account will be sent to you, and if you are not verified, you will need to submit the Account Recovery form again. You can do this up to 2 times every 24 hours.

It's important to note that Microsoft Support will not be able to grant you access to your account, you will be sent back to the Account Recovery pages that have been linked above.

If your Microsoft account recovery request was not granted or was unsuccessful, please click the attached link for more information: https://support.microsoft.com/office/dc56c3e3-dff0-4ed5-8edb-60290eea6b53

While it might not be the outcome you are looking for, if you’re unsuccessful in recovering your account, then you will need to create a new Microsoft account. You can do that by clicking this link: https://signup.live.com/

Let me know if you need more help.

Regards,

Rodrigo
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Logged out of xbox account without email

Hello Hugo!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

I'm sorry about this situation, Hugo. Unfortunately there is no method to track which email this would be.

What you can test is to check on websites or applications, if this email is registered in these places, I believe this is the best tip at the moment.

I wish you luck hugo, I hope you find it.

Best Regards
  4. Georges C. Win User

Logged out of Halo MCC lost email to log back in

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is

Hello Moxkett , unfortunately to recover an account you must know the email, Skype name or a phone number if you have placed as Login.

If you remember, try to recover the account by filling out the form below.

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Regards,

5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Thema:

1. logged out of email and xbox - Similar Threads - logged email

2. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  3. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  4. losing money cant log in email trap

in XboX Insiders
    losing money cant log in email trap: I had account for a decade at least and account keeps getting security blocked every time i try to log in to use my paid for services. Even if i put in my password correct it asks for MORE and...
  5. My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account "does not exist", but I am logged in and still receiving email notifications. I...: How am I asking this question right now? I'm logged into my account. The email in the top-right drop-down menu is displayed as the same email I'm trying to use to log in, but when I try, then...
  6. cancel 2fa without having access to email log in as loss of phone number or alterante email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    cancel 2fa without having access to email log in as loss of phone number or alterante email.: so i have no longer got access to my email as it was hacked and i no longer have my 2fa codes available as number is long gone and my alt email ive tried to recover through but microsoft will not...
  7. How to log into old roblox account with lost email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to log into old roblox account with lost email: I need my old roblox account and I forgot my password too it my friend in real life that i grew up with still has it added and I would like too login too the account if you have any information...
  8. I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log into my minecraft account using my Microsoft migration email or other information: None of my skins are there with the email and neither is my in game name b368e3dc-be96-4deb-9931-9473d3e3e35e
  9. Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...: I have my username but I was too young to create my own account and I’ve always wanted to log back in. 2a82bd28-f6ea-4167-9682-915a067821b5
  10. My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My email domain has been deleted, so I can't receive emails to log into my account: would I be able to change the email address on my Minecraft account? 40971e61-dad9-4dec-9cb6-8714e5320f04