Logged out of account due to suspicious activity, the email in use for the account was deleted.

Discus and support Logged out of account due to suspicious activity, the email in use for the account was deleted. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; To start off, I've had this problem for about a few days now and I have almost lost all hope of recovering my account. A few days ago I tried logging... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alex B1, Jul 14, 2022.

1. Alex B1
    Alex B1 Guest

Logged out of account due to suspicious activity, the email in use for the account was deleted.

To start off, I've had this problem for about a few days now and I have almost lost all hope of recovering my account.

A few days ago I tried logging into my microsoft account that had a migrated version of Minecraft (this part is not that important or essential). However, I was then given a prompt that said that my account had been found having suspicious behaviour and that, to log into my account, I would have to get a code that would've been sent to the email in use with this account. The problem? the gmail account that was in-use for my Microsoft account had been deleted as I stupidly changed the birthday of that account to something that was incorrect, and below the minimum age requirements for a gmail account.

I have no idea how to recover and get a code from Microsoft as I no longer have access to that gmail, I have tried submitting multiple account recovery forms, however all of them have unfortunately been declined as I haven't given enough information to show that I am the truthful owner of that account. I have also tried logging into an Outlook account, using the deleted email account, in hopes that Microsoft would've somehow created an Outlook email account for me to use for my Microsoft account, however I am not sure if that's true because to log into the Outlook account that might have the access codes, I get prompted the same message saying that my account was found having suspicious behaviour. This is sort of a loophole, as I can't access the Outlook account that might have the access codes or submit a form as I give insufficient amounts of information.

If anyone is asking, I've tried filling the form to the best of my abilities, however I don't remember using the email almost at all, with most of the inbox probably being full of spam or promotions, but like I said, I don't remember using the email or looking through the emails given as I had a primary gmail account in use by that time.

I am hopeful someone will give me a way to fix this issue, however as of right now I seem to be endlessly stuck in a loop and the fear of someone hijacking my account are continuously growing.

:)

Alex B1, Jul 14, 2022
  2. Alex B1 Win User

It's been more than 2 months since the account deletion and due to the fact that it is stated that you have up to 2 months to recover your account, It seems that I can't recover it. I have just now tried recovering it to see if it works, but it gives me the message that it couldn't find the Google Account. Is there any other way to contact Gmail?

I've also just submitted another Microsoft Account Recovery Form with the help I got from the link you sent me, as of right now I've been told that the information was not sufficient. BUT, I am hopeful that I will be able to do it later by trying to use slightly different information and seeing if that works.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Alex! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

In your case, i believe the best option you have is to contact Gmail to recover the account on which you can get the code that you need to recover your Microsoft account

If you have issues with the recovery form, this has some tips on how to get the needed information and how to fill it

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this buddy

If the Microsoft account that you want to recover via the recovery form is the one deleted.
    Unfortunately you're not going to get it back :c

Your last resource is contact Google or try with them to see if you can get access to that Gmail again
  5. Alex B1 Win User

I had a conversation with an expert, unfortunately they said that if the account has been deleted, with no way to recover, I would get the "Couldn't find your Google Account" message every-time I tried logging in, which is also the message I've been seeing whenever trying to log in to the account. I will continue trying to use the Microsoft Recovery Form to see if that works.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

You can contact Google support, as they manage the Gmail accounts, there's a support option on their site

You can keep trying everyday, if you have the devices ID will be easier
Thema:

1. Logged out of account due to suspicious activity, the email in use for the account was deleted. - Similar Threads - Logged account due

2. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  3. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...
  4. Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...: Been banned for something I haven’t done. My friend logged into my account whilst I didn’t know and they have been playing games and swearing at people so now I’m voice banned for 3 weeks and...
  5. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  6. How to report something for an unauthorized log in and getting my account suspended due...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to report something for an unauthorized log in and getting my account suspended due...: I have been using xbox for years with no real problems until recently I had a player that I do not know log in to my account and steal my paid for items off of it and get me chat band as well as...
  7. Hotmail account closed due to not logging in > Locked out of XBOX

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hotmail account closed due to not logging in > Locked out of XBOX: My son's XBOX account was connected to an old hotmail address. He only used this account to login to his XBOX, which caused the email account to be closed for lack of activity. The email itself...
  8. Can't log onto my XBox 1X due to MS account being reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log onto my XBox 1X due to MS account being reset...: Bought a used XBox 1X and had to do a reset to factory settings. After using the XBox for a few weeks, it started asking for a password before I could log in... Must have messed up putting in my...
  9. Can't log in to minecraft due to account being in request to change security stuff

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log in to minecraft due to account being in request to change security stuff: Ok so basically, I was changing some microsoft settings and I noticed my account had a wrong phone number in it. So I touched some buttons too fast and as a non-english person, I thought I was...
  10. Unable to log into Xbox Live account due to a new one being automatically created.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to log into Xbox Live account due to a new one being automatically created.: Hello and thanks in advance to anyone that can help with my issue. I recently re-downloaded Forza Horizon 3 on my PC to play with a friend and noticed that all of my save data was gone as well as...