Discus and support Log into my old account without email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there ANY way to log into my account without an email I’m trying to log into my old account but I have no idea what the email is, I already... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheGOAT4, May 23, 2021.

1. TheGOAT4
    TheGOAT4 Guest

Is there ANY way to log into my account without an email I’m trying to log into my old account but I have no idea what the email is, I already contacted support, Can anyone help?

:)

TheGOAT4, May 23, 2021
  2. TheGOAT4 Win User

I only know the password too the account I don’t know any email/number related to it.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @TheGOAT4!

To access your Xbox account and other Microsoft services, you need to know the email address and password you used to set up your Microsoft account. Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your gamertag.

Please access Find your Microsoft account email address | Xbox Support to find your Microsoft account email address.
  4. Kr0ozin Win User

Game/Account Mismatch = I'm Locked Out

Update: I found an old laptop that was still logged into the main account with the old, removed email address. Sea of Thieves launches without issue, pretty much confirming something is wrong with the email swap.

However, it now won't let me re-add the old email address, saying "You can't add a school or work email". Any advice?

Edit: One more thing. When I try to log into the Microsoft store, it offers two accounts, both with the same (my personal) email address. The first one gives me the error "We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later." while also offering to email a code to the email address that I removed. The other logs in successfully, but the game still won't launch.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Trouble Logging Into My Account Without Email

Hi! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

To access your Xbox account and other Microsoft services, you need to know the email address and password you used to set up your Microsoft account.

*******Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your gamertag.

You can find a forgotten Microsoft account email address by using your Xbox console or several alternative methods. Note that the methods for finding adult and child accounts differ, so go to the section below that matches the type of account you need to find.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  6. Ariel Ams. Win User

My account got hacked.

Is there any way for microsoft staff to revert my account's mail to the previous email without logging into the account?
Thema:

1. Log into my old account without email - Similar Threads - Log old account

2. cant log into my old minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant log into my old minecraft account: So i purchased minecraft Java edition about three- four years ago and i swore it was linked to this account and email, but when i logged in it tells me i dont have the game purchased, i dont know...
  3. How to log into old roblox account with lost email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to log into old roblox account with lost email: I need my old roblox account and I forgot my password too it my friend in real life that i grew up with still has it added and I would like too login too the account if you have any information...
  4. I’m trying to log into my old Xbox account, however when I log into it, it isn’t my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to log into my old Xbox account, however when I log into it, it isn’t my account...: Hello, I’ve been trying to log into my old Xbox account and when I do a different account comes up, however, I am logging in through what should be my account on another console that I have, when...
  5. I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account...: I tried to log in to minecraft with my old account on a new computer with my new account but then it says I have to change my ENTIRE user to be my old account just to play minecraft? please help...
  6. Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way I can log back into an old Xbox 360 account without the email/password and...: I have my username but I was too young to create my own account and I’ve always wanted to log back in. 2a82bd28-f6ea-4167-9682-915a067821b5
  7. I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into my live profile and my email that's linked to that account it's old as all...: I can't log into my live account please help me 5b35fe63-136a-419d-ae01-9acf4628016a
  8. I was forced to create a new account and it wont allow me to log into my old account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was forced to create a new account and it wont allow me to log into my old account...: I made a minecraft account this month and then tried logging in today and it forced me to make a new account and now Ive lossed all my progress and when I try switch to the other account it puts...
  9. I can’t log back into my old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t log back into my old account: So I cannot log back into my old account, I know it still exists, I can find it via username on the Xbox app and my friends still have the profile added and friended on Xbox itself. But when I...
  10. I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into my old Microsoft account to log out and unlink so I can link to a new...: I've been trying to log into an old Microsoft account, i can't remember what email or password I used, so I can unlink it and use a new Microsoft account. Whenever I try to sign into the new...