Discus and support Log in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a new Xbox and set up game pass and a new email but every time I go to log in it asks me to go to a page that’s now not available and asks me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jared 181, Nov 24, 2022.

1. jared 181
    jared 181 Guest

I got a new Xbox and set up game pass and a new email but every time I go to log in it asks me to go to a page that’s now not available and asks me to get a code to log in. How do I get around this

:)

jared 181, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Haakan Win User

could you give us some more info: what kind of error does it give you?
  3. Bobs Loblaw Win User

I feel for you bro...same log in issues here.
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

Logging in

Hey mate, it sounds like you somehow created a new account on Xbox.com from what was on your console. If both the password and email address for both accounts are the same, you'll want to call phone support for further assistance with the issue.
  5. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Logging in

Maybe you changed your Windows LIVE ID? Make sure they are the same one from the dashboard.
  6. VibroPlex Win User

logging

Not a connectivity problem. Forum 03 likely has the best solutions. However, are you able to sign in at
    http://xbox.com ? If you get 'Glitch in the system" then please visit
    http://commerce.microsoft.com and update your payment data. If that does not solve it, what are the error messages you get?
Thema:

1. Log in - Similar Threads - Log

2. How can I log into my old xbox account on my new PC when the Xbox app keeps automatically...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I log into my old xbox account on my new PC when the Xbox app keeps automatically...: I want to pair my PC with my Xbox account that I actually use. My Xbox account is attached to an old gmail. My new PC's Microsoft Store email is an @live email, the email that I use the most....
  3. I cannot log in to the xbox app on pc. It asks for a pin, which for me is 6 digits, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log in to the xbox app on pc. It asks for a pin, which for me is 6 digits, but...: I have tried my old 4 digit pin, but it is not correct. As of recently, microsoft has started to mandate the use of 6 digit pins, not 4. I cannot use a 6 digit pin to verify my identity. Here is...
  4. I cant log in into any microsoft apps.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log in into any microsoft apps.: When I go into the microsoft store and I want to log in, the I see a quick flash of a window pop up and then after milisecond it's gone. Sometimes when I click log in nothing happens, sometimes it...
  5. Can't log in to Microsoft Solitaire after logging out

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log in to Microsoft Solitaire after logging out: Yesterday I started Microsoft Solitaire on my Nokia T20 pad when there was no WiFi available. After loging in to the local WiFi network I had problems loging in to my Microsoft account. I then...
  6. On fortnite it keeps on telling me successfully logged out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On fortnite it keeps on telling me successfully logged out.: Note: I have tried restarting it over and over along with my internet e3a9d1b3-5921-417a-b864-0cd9bfd0fe8e
  7. Fornite - Unable to log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite - Unable to log in: I have tried this with both the Series X and xCloud - and been through all the troubleshooting process with Epic Games Support - but I can't seem to get past the initial login screen of Fortnite....
  8. My account doesn't exist when I try to log in and it already exists when I try to create...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account doesn't exist when I try to log in and it already exists when I try to create...: Here they say it doesn't exist: [img] But here I can't create it because the mail is already in use (of course, it's the account full of MY stuff I've been trying to reach): [img] When I...
  9. On my xbox 360 I have made an xbox live account but when I try to log in it just says there...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On my xbox 360 I have made an xbox live account but when I try to log in it just says there...: When I try to log in it just says there is a n error signing in and gives me an error code. I can't get in so can someone please help me? 502a7335-6c63-4135-9e5e-9352fef53a3c
  10. Fortnite “successfully logged out” error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite “successfully logged out” error: can’t log into fortnite at all, all tiger games work fine, contacted epic they couldn’t do much bar day to come here and contact Microsoft, I’ve tried numerous dns changes, restarting console,...