Discus and support Log in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a new Xbox and set up game pass and a new email but every time I go to log in it asks me to go to a page that’s now not available and asks me to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jared 181, Nov 24, 2022.

1. jared 181
    jared 181 Guest

I got a new Xbox and set up game pass and a new email but every time I go to log in it asks me to go to a page that’s now not available and asks me to get a code to log in. How do I get around this

:)

jared 181, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Haakan Win User

could you give us some more info: what kind of error does it give you?
  3. Bobs Loblaw Win User

I feel for you bro...same log in issues here.
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

Logging in

Hey mate, it sounds like you somehow created a new account on Xbox.com from what was on your console. If both the password and email address for both accounts are the same, you'll want to call phone support for further assistance with the issue.
  5. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Logging in

Maybe you changed your Windows LIVE ID? Make sure they are the same one from the dashboard.
  6. VibroPlex Win User

logging

Not a connectivity problem. Forum 03 likely has the best solutions. However, are you able to sign in at
    http://xbox.com ? If you get 'Glitch in the system" then please visit
    http://commerce.microsoft.com and update your payment data. If that does not solve it, what are the error messages you get?
Thema:

1. Log in - Similar Threads - Log

2. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  3. A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...: A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1 controller as 2 controllers. How do I fix this? d5b694d1-d253-4428-a42f-c9ca39459e9f
  4. Trouble logging into Xbox Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble logging into Xbox Account: Hi I can't login to my xbox account for days now. Except when it's past 12midnight in the Philippines. It keeps saying try again in a while then enter password over and over. I have reset my xbox...
  5. keep getting logged out

in XBoX Accessibility
    keep getting logged out: every time i attempt to log into minecraft via the x box store it keeps bring me to a Microsoft store page that says that singing out then it kicks me out when i attempt to log in a gain it says...
  6. FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...

in XBoX on Windows
    FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...: Hi I have recently changed my details due to an account hack. I have to wait 30 days for the changes to take effect. How ever I am reading that signing into XBOX is available during this 30...
  7. I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot log into Microsoft after successfully changing my password: Over last two days I have had to change my Microsoft password. I receive a message each time that it has been successfully changed yet when I try to use this password the message states it is...
  8. xbox one logging in without loading

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one logging in without loading: so i had my xbox one since 2017 but this thing keeps happening for like a week now, every time i turn it on it doesnt load it just logs me in without waiting for loading, same thing with loading...
  9. Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't log in to WWE2k Uploader with xbox account: I'm trying to log in to wwe2k image uploader but it won't let me. a62ad580-cf6b-4608-9845-ce88a267d0c5
  10. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...