Locked Xbox Achievements in Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered (But Unlocked in Ubisoft's Uplay)

Discus and support Locked Xbox Achievements in Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered (But Unlocked in Ubisoft's Uplay) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed 3: remaster and painstaking getting 100% synchronization in all the mail sequences. I finally ended up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KickerofA55, Jan 7, 2020.

1. KickerofA55
    KickerofA55 Guest

Locked Xbox Achievements in Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered (But Unlocked in Ubisoft's Uplay)

I was playing Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed 3: remaster and painstaking getting 100% synchronization in all the mail sequences.

I finally ended up playing though sequences 12 beating the game however no achievements unlocked passed sequence 11:

The Sum of Truth

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

Perfectionist

I figured it was a live update glitch and might sync in time, but after 2 week now those achievements are still locked with a few other that I know I met the requirements for including:

Fin

Jager Bomb (killed at least 15 in the replay attempt trying for this achievement but nothing unlocked)

The odd thing is I know I met the requirements for at least for the 'The Sum of Truth' achievement for completing sequence 12 as it is unlocked in my Uplay account. Bit disappointing as I would not have got tough the painstaking effort to get 100% in each
    of the main sequences.

Did anyone else experience these types of "Schrodinger' Achievements where they can be locked in one system and unlocked in another?

:)

KickerofA55, Jan 7, 2020
  2. KickerofA55 Win User

Just finished up with ACL and figured I would try and load up AC3 again to see if I could try and try try for Jager Bomb. Soon as game loadup up to the manor:

The Sum of Truth

Perfectionist

Fin

Jager Bomb

all unlocked!
  3. yzekashi Win User

I was playing Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed 3: remaster and painstaking getting 100% synchronization in all the mail sequences.

I finally ended up playing though sequences 12 beating the game however no achievements unlocked passed sequence 11:

The Sum of Truth

Perfectionist

I figured it was a live update glitch and might sync in time, but after 2 week now those achievements are still locked with a few other that I know I met the requirements for including:

Fin

Jager Bomb (killed at least 15 in the replay attempt trying for this achievement but nothing unlocked)

The odd thing is I know I met the requirements for at least for the 'The Sum of Truth' achievement for completing sequence 12 as it is unlocked in my Uplay account. Bit disappointing as I would not have got tough the painstaking effort to get 100% in each
    of the main sequences.

Did anyone else experience these types of "Schrodinger' Achievements where they can be locked in one system and unlocked in another?
    Avez vous essayer de contacter Microsoft.com au téléphone pour regler se problème directement ?
  4. Markuss08 Win User

Had this so many times with other games.. can be really frustrating.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Thanks for the reply, but I also was hoping it might sync after 72 hours. However I beat the game on Dec 28 and over a week later I still have those achievements stuck unlocked.
    It can take longer than 72 hours. In AC Syndicate one took like 2 weeks to unlock. I just turned it on one day and it popped. That happens from time to time especially with UBISOFT games. They always unlock eventually though.
  6. yFoX inSanuS Win User

Infelizmente não tem mesmo muito oque fazer, já vi relatos de pessoas com conquistas travadas a mais de anos..

~Fox
Thema:

1. Locked Xbox Achievements in Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered (But Unlocked in Ubisoft's Uplay) - Similar Threads - Locked Achievements Assassin's

2. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  3. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  4. All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor)

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor): Hi. So, i recently installed Windows 11 (22H3) and all the games fps are locked at 75 (my monitor refresh rate). I already disabled fullscreen optimizations, Game DVR its also disabled, v-sync is...
  5. Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.: I can't get into Xbox or even the Minecraft launcher anymore, the app wont update. I have tried doing windows updates to no avail, restarting my computer, all that. I tried looking for my error...
  6. Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock): These controllers are getting expensive and open to thieving, especially when running a youth club etc. surely some security measures could be put in place. At the moment it seems it is too easy...
  7. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  8. Why are all my achievments permenantly locked on all worlds in minecraft pocket edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all my achievments permenantly locked on all worlds in minecraft pocket edition?: I downloaded minecraft pocket edition and started unlocking achievments about two months ago, but one day it just stopped and my achievements are locked no matter what I do. I tried a new survival...
  9. Skyrim SE (AE) from the game pass achievements stay locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim SE (AE) from the game pass achievements stay locked: Game Pass PC does not unlock skyrim achievements. I also waited 72 hours for the achievement to unlock but they the achievement are still not unlocked. I also did not use any mods or commands in...
  10. why are my achievements that are unlocked not giving me Gamerscore and showing they are locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why are my achievements that are unlocked not giving me Gamerscore and showing they are locked: Made a post on TA lets try here now so I have this issue if you go to certain games on my profile and check the Gamerscore it will say 0/2000G or 0/1000G but when you select those games it will...