Locked out

Discus and support Locked out in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I typed a password in to many times and it locked and we don't remember the second password will it open in a few days there is years on this account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Some girl123, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Some girl123
    Some girl123 Guest

Locked out

I typed a password in to many times and it locked and we don't remember the second password will it open in a few days there is years on this account and the worst part is it wasn't my account can we get it open any time soon?

:)

Some girl123, Jan 31, 2023
  2. Beaver Jones Win User

Locked out

Yeah, that's what I can't use and there is no other option listed for contacting support.
  3. Beaver Jones Win User

Locked out

Is there some other way to contact someone about this issue as I can not use the chat on this comp and I would like some sort of way to resolve this.
  4. gds1972 Win User

Locked out

Hi

You will need to contact the support team directly using the link below and they should be able to help to unlock your console for you. You will need to use the option of Request a call from support or Chat with Xbox Support.

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Legends Future Win User

locked out

Please don't post personal information in the forums
  6. 1JayMax Win User

Locked out

Hi johnjache1,

Thank you for coming to the forums for help. Sorry to hear that you've been locked out of your account. Can you provide a little more information so we can attempt to help you resolve the issue such as which platform you're attempting to log in from?
Thema:

Locked out

1. Locked out - Similar Threads - Locked

2. Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock): These controllers are getting expensive and open to thieving, especially when running a youth club etc. surely some security measures could be put in place. At the moment it seems it is too easy...
  3. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  4. Is Truck racer digital region locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Truck racer digital region locked?: I have an NTSC console in the UK. If I purchase a digital game in the UK (Truck racer in particular), will it work or will it be region locked? 030a41a9-7df5-4d6a-8504-86ce49a924df
  5. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?: Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which is ****....
  6. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  7. Old account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account locked: I recently bought a new Xbox S and I don't know the Email or password I used for my old account. My gamer tag is Earthmachine911. Name John Moore. If you could help me recover my account I would...
  8. Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out Microsoft after someone trying to hack email: one of my family members has there email blocked after someone try to log on to his email from a different country he trying to recover it but getting no where this the email he had for many years...
  9. What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...: Hello Community, Dec 19th, my son's account was stolen using software that bypassed Microsoft security protocols. This was immediately reported to Microsoft via multiple avenues (live chat, and...
  10. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...