Locked out old hotmail

Discus and support Locked out old hotmail in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay so for the last three days I have been trying to get into my old Hotmail account and I'm getting very frustrated I don't understand what they mean... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Porsha.pMorgan, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Locked out old hotmail

Okay so for the last three days I have been trying to get into my old Hotmail account and I'm getting very frustrated I don't understand what they mean by the last subject line in an email I have never sent an email for my Xbox account unless they are
    talking about a person that you have DM or something I'm confused I put all the right information in there still rejecting me as far as the credit card situation do they want the most recent credit card that's linked to account or do they want the old credit
    card that was linked to the account I'm not understanding so basically Microsoft made it to where you lose all your contacts all your friends everything it shouldn't be this difficult to get in a f****** account this is why I Xbox users are treading to PlayStations
    it's too much to recover your account for Xbox is too much problems with Xbox. I have had this account for over seven years 8 you think I'm going to remember the first credit card I ever used on here the first email ever sent anything you going to really think
    that somebody is going to remember all of that get it together Microsoft you losing customers

:)

Porsha.pMorgan, Oct 2, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Locked out of hotmail

Hello Hotrdo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you are having issues with your account. Usually you only need to sign in on the
    account website. Then it will ask you to verify the account then it normally is unlocked after that.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. hotrdotexan Win User

Locked out of hotmail

It doesnt give me an option for that. i can copy/paste the message it gives me.

Your account has been locked

We've detected some activity that violates our Microsoft Services Agreement and have locked your account.

Unlocking your account
    To unlock your account, you'll need some additional assistance. Navigate to "aka.ms/compliancelock" and we'll get you to the right place.
  4. RonBarker Win User
  5. ShadoxSoul9252 Win User

Locked out of Hotmail account

"if you are unable to meet the requirements for a password reset"

I have earlier i did everything required for one of my accounts yet when reset the password it said it changed it but when i tried to sign in it told me that i needed to enter the password and if not reset so it looped
    around and i tried again but nothing worked so im wondering if ill never be able to log in at all.
  6. Tom Morton-Simpson Win User

Locked out of Hotmail account

Hi,

That's understandable. I was hoping to speak to a real person to explain the situation. I know the mobile number which was attached to the account, the old passwords, accounts I've used that email address for and most other things they would need to prove
    that I'm the owner of the account.

A real person would hopefully be more sympathetic than a robot in this scenario. There's surely something I can do to prove I'm the owner?
Thema:

Locked out old hotmail

1. Locked out old hotmail - Similar Threads - Locked old hotmail

2. Old account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account locked: I recently bought a new Xbox S and I don't know the Email or password I used for my old account. My gamer tag is Earthmachine911. Name John Moore. If you could help me recover my account I would...
  3. How to unlock old password after locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unlock old password after locked: Hello I am trying to sign back into my old xbox account but when i try to sign in it says the sign in is locked for trying too much in the past i tried logging in with a different account to reset...
  4. being billed for old game pass for account that i have been locked out of. xbox support is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    being billed for old game pass for account that i have been locked out of. xbox support is...: i want to sue microsoft for billing me for a game pass on a account they wont let me have accesses to. is there anyone else who lost a account due to forgetting passwords yet finding the pw and...
  5. Locked out of old xbox account and my computer has wrong name

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of old xbox account and my computer has wrong name: My kid used his name w/one ilof my email address to make an xbox 1 account. Shortly after I bought a computer, and when I set it up it took that account name. Now it made everything on my computer...
  6. Hi is my account old one locked again and why di you delete my posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi is my account old one locked again and why di you delete my posts: Sorry I don't know what I did wrong I tried to respectful 0566b397-67b1-4764-8c0a-0a7b645ea777
  7. Old hotmail account is locked, and the recovery mail box has been deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old hotmail account is locked, and the recovery mail box has been deleted: Hello, I am writing this question from my professionnal mail because I don't have any other microsoft account. I plugged my old Xbox360 yesterday, and I can not access my profile for the reasons...
  8. I've been locked out of my account and it's set up to my old phone number. It's really old,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been locked out of my account and it's set up to my old phone number. It's really old,...: I've been locked out of my account and it's set up to my old phone number. It's really old, so when I try the security questions form it's saying I still can't get in. Help...
  9. Any possible way to get my decade old achievement lock ban unlifted?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any possible way to get my decade old achievement lock ban unlifted?: So in 2013 I modded my Gears of War 3 profile to unlock guns, achievements, custom in game name cards. Etc. And without any email or any kind of contact, my achievements (80+ at the time) we reset...
  10. Good old compliance lock

in XBoX Accessibility
    Good old compliance lock: Dear Microsoft, As with many of the other posts i have been victim of compliance lock. I am on day 12. Ill skip to the end...i have done the form. Contacted support multiple times. Answered all...