Locked out of Xbox account - Still taking money from bank account

Discus and support Locked out of Xbox account - Still taking money from bank account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've lost access to my Xbox account and have a Game Pass subscription on it I've tried over 50 times to access my account with no luck How do I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JC2000C, Sep 11, 2021.

1. JC2000C
    JC2000C Guest

Hi,

I've lost access to my Xbox account and have a Game Pass subscription on it

I've tried over 50 times to access my account with no luck

How do I remove the subscription so they stop taking money from my bank, I have tried switching my bank card too

:)

JC2000C, Sep 11, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm sorry, the only way around this will be to cancel it from your bank's end. If you've already switched the card, you can ask them the cancel the former one tied to your Microsoft account.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @JC2000C! I hope that you are doing well today!

With such cases, you will need to contact our live agents as they might be able to assist you with that. However, they will need to verify your account by sending you a verification code to the email address associated with your Xbox account in order for them to have access to your account. If they are unable to verify your account, I'm afraid that they won't be able to do much from their end. You will need to contact your bank for them to stop the transaction on your account.

You can request a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website. If you are facing any issues with that, please go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue. If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. If it does not work, please select billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge".

If you are still unable to get hold of a live agent, try this link : Contact us - Microsoft Support
  4. LiamBell9 Win User

Fifa Points Not Showing Up On Fifa 22

I bought some points from the Xbox store and they still haven’t landed in my account but money been taken from my bank account !
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Payment gone from account but not giving dlc

If the money is still pending on your bank account, the purchase is not completed yet. Please wait a few hours to see what happens. The purchase will only be completed and processed when your bank releases the money from your bank account.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

I deleted my account and xbox still take money from my bank account

Just because you've removed your account from your console doesn't mean it is completely deleted.

Sounds like you still had auto renew on.

You would need to contact support
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
    as they are the only ones who can deal with billing issues.

You can ask them to turn off auto renewal as well.
Thema:

1. Locked out of Xbox account - Still taking money from bank account - Similar Threads - Locked account Still

2. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  3. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  4. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  5. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  6. Old account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account locked: I recently bought a new Xbox S and I don't know the Email or password I used for my old account. My gamer tag is Earthmachine911. Name John Moore. If you could help me recover my account I would...
  7. What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...: Hello Community, Dec 19th, my son's account was stolen using software that bypassed Microsoft security protocols. This was immediately reported to Microsoft via multiple avenues (live chat, and...
  8. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  9. Locked out of my Xbox account and still being charged for Live subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of my Xbox account and still being charged for Live subscription: For weeks now I have been locked out of my Xbox account (different from the account I am posting this on) and have tried countless times to get back into it to no avail. There has been unusual...
  10. How can I lock my account but allow my daughter to still play downloaded games?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I lock my account but allow my daughter to still play downloaded games?: I bought into the hype of being able to download games to the console and not buying the disk. My daughter recently wanted the Overwatch game, and because her profile does not allow purchases I...