Locked out of my Microsoft/Xbox account because of “Suspicious activity”

Discus and support Locked out of my Microsoft/Xbox account because of “Suspicious activity” in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi my name is Jaylin & I’ve been Locked out of my account for some weeks now, and I really need that email it’s connected to almost all my app &... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jaylin.1, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Jaylin.1
    Jaylin.1 Guest

Hi my name is Jaylin & I’ve been Locked out of my account for some weeks now, and I really need that email it’s connected to almost all my app & purchases. I’ve submitted a Request form on Unlocking my account they never emailed me, my Xbox gamertag is “I Cook Pork” please help me out. I love Xbox and don’t wanna loose all my items.

:)

Jaylin.1, Nov 19, 2021
  2. Jaylin.1 Win User

No like I know my password they locked my account for “Suspicious activity” and I submitted a Form to get back into but I never got a response
  3. Jaylin.1 Win User

Oooo, okay okay Ik what your talking about now. Thank you so much.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Unfortunately that's the way to get in contact with the Recovery Team
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Jaylin welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Well, I had a blocked account around two or three years ago, this is how I unlocked it!

With an accessible account go to the login page and select “forgot password.”

Choosing the “forgot password” option will send you a link to fill out some questions and information so Microsoft can verify that is your account, then you need to wait for Microsoft recovery team to contact you for more assistance and the recover your blocked account!
  6. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Let's hope they contact you as soon as possible!
Thema:

1. Locked out of my Microsoft/Xbox account because of “Suspicious activity” - Similar Threads - Locked Microsoft account

2. How can I retrieve my account if it was locked and microsoft doesnt respond to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I retrieve my account if it was locked and microsoft doesnt respond to my...: It has been months since I've tried to retrieve my account, and so I've done alot of reinstatement form and I got no reponse, how can I retrieve my account? c506e6b9-4a35-4085-b13d-8db00d3fd8e9
  3. My microsoft account is consistently getting locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account is consistently getting locked: My microsoft account gets locked every 24 hours and it's starting to get upsetting and worrying me because it's attached to minecraft account and I don't want to lose it, I've changed my password...
  4. My Microsoft account has been locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been locked: My Microsoft account has been locked. And i tried to unlock it but it seems that i can't get my verification code because they cant send text messages to my number....
  5. Microsoft account locked for violation of MSA?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account locked for violation of MSA?: My microsoft account has been locked. No reason given other than saying some activity that violates the Microsoft Service Agreement. I filled out the form Microsoft requested that I fill out but...
  6. My account is locked, and my phone number isn't accepted by Microsoft, even though I used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is locked, and my phone number isn't accepted by Microsoft, even though I used...: I already tried different numbers and such, but it doesn't work. It says my account is locked for violating microsofts policy, but I'm confused. I didn't violate a policy....
  7. Locked out of Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Locked out of Microsoft account.: Hey, So I've been locked out of my new Microsoft account due to suspicious activity. But, I haven't used the account more than twice? I've contacted Microsoft and they haven't got back to me.....
  8. My Microsoft account permanently locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account permanently locked: Hello, The other day, when I went to log in to my Microsoft account on my Xbox, it said that there was an error and that I had to fix it on the web and I gave me a link, I went onto the link onto...
  9. Microsoft account got locked for no reason and i cant unlock it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account got locked for no reason and i cant unlock it: recently i made a new Microsoft account using Gmail to play Forza Horizon 5 Game, it was all good until 2 days ago when i tried to log in it says my account got locked, the only way to unlock it...
  10. LOCKED OUT OF MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT FOR NO REASON

in XBoX Accessibility
    LOCKED OUT OF MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT FOR NO REASON: Yesterday I was playing some Xbox Live Skyrim and decided to play some more today, but I got a message saying I'm locked out of my account. I don't know why because I checked which rules I broke...